Women shaming passport bros,are immediately filled with Regrets

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Women shaming passport bros,are immediately filled with Regrets

Post by 69ixine »

scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Women shaming passport bros,are immediately filled with Regrets

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

69ixine wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 11:20 am
It won't make a difference. The Passport bros are getting nice p***y abroad. The women are over priced/over valued whores with under performance as a wife and mother. Their value as a women has depreciated greatly every time they f*ck a random guy in Jewnited States.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 12:47 pm
69ixine wrote:
It won't make a difference. The Passport bros are getting nice p***y abroad. The women are over priced/over valued whores with under performance as a wife and mother. Their value as a women has depreciated greatly every time they f*ck a random guy in Jewnited States.
it's so true,they don't wanna cook or clean,or contribute 50/50 with expenses and bills,but at the same time they do not see the man as the boss,and do not believe thus that he gets to have sex WHENEVER he wants,or even frequently.so what do women bring to the table?Can any woman answer this question for us?why would a smart and sane man,especially a well to do handsome one,that has nothing to gain and everything to lose,commit to you?haven't you ever thought of that?
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 2:06 pm
69ixine wrote:
it's so true,they don't wanna cook or clean,or contribute 50/50 with expenses and bills,but at the same time they do not see the man as the boss,and do not believe thus that he gets to have sex WHENEVER he wants,or even frequently.so what do women bring to the table?Can any woman answer this question for us?why would a smart and sane man,especially a well to do handsome one,that has nothing to gain and everything to lose,commit to you?haven't you ever thought of that?
Absolutely agree. American women doesn't give any value to her men and they are terrible return of your investment because the government make divorce very expensive for men, they can't cook, clean, nurture her men, morbidly obese, and have huge student loan debt(if they went to university in Jewnited States). I would invest my money into real estate and ETF funds, fly to Europe or Latin America and find better women. American women are a lost cause. Why should I drive a crappy unreliable Ford(American women) when I can drive BMW or Mercedes Benz(Foreign Women)?
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

August 6th, 2023, 2:22 pm
69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:
Absolutely agree. American women doesn't give any value to her men and they are terrible return of your investment because the government make divorce very expensive for men, they can't cook, clean, nurture her men, morbidly obese, and have huge student loan debt(if they went to university in Jewnited States). I would invest my money into real estate and ETF funds, fly to Europe or Latin America and find better women. American women are a lost cause. Why should I drive a crappy unreliable Ford(American women) when I can drive BMW or Mercedes Benz(Foreign Women)?
I undertand likely you have a inferiority complex towards white european women,which makes you attracted to them,but hoenstely,a white woman anywhere except in some eastern european villages(and theyre racist there)is not going to cook,clean or give sex whenever you want it,you have to work for it,HARD!

Better go to latin america,if you want a white woman.

I want a jungle indigena,I am interested in women of color,including latina mulattas.

You need to find a woman that makes much less than you or needs your utlity,so she can provide utlity in return,in all western lands,a man is a extra not a needed asset,so the woman demands demdands demands,and gives nothing in return.

Even a nice personality that's fun like @Winston says european woman have,is not good enough from a work to benefit stand point.You can't f**k a persona.and eastern and latin american woman have that plus they will f**k your brains out when you wish.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 2:31 pm
69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:
I undertand likely you have a inferiority complex towards white european women,which makes you attracted to them,but hoenstely,a white woman anywhere except in some eastern european villages(and theyre racist there)is not going to cook,clean or give sex whenever you want it,you have to work for it,HARD!

I want a jungle indigena,I am interested in women of color,including latina mulattas.

You need to find a woman that makes much less than you or needs your utlity,so she can provide utlity in return,in all western lands,a man is a extra not a needed asset,so the woman demands demdands demands,and gives nothing in return.

Even a nice personality that's fun like @Winston says european woman have,is not good enough from a work to benefit stand point.You can't f**k a persona.and eastern and latin american woman have that plus they will f**k your brains out when you wish.
I understand, Latin America is a great choice. Lot of White snow bunny latinas there in Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, etc.
Most of Europe used to be good ten to twenty years ago, but sh*t went down hill because importing U.S culture. All of NATO is still America's Vassal States. There are some possibly in the Balkans and Baltics love to visit there. Lot of hotties over there. Germany and Netherlands just for the government sponsored Brothel whores from Eastern Europe.

Can't really trust Winston now because all he have sex with are whores in Angeles City Philippines. He went to Europe only 10-20 years ago.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

August 6th, 2023, 2:38 pm
69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:

I understand, Latin America is a great choice. Lot of White snow bunny latinas there in Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, etc.
Most of Europe used to be good ten to twenty years ago, but sh*t went down hill because importing U.S culture. All of NATO is still America's Vassal States. There are some possibly in the Balkans and Baltics love to visit there. Lot of hotties over there. Germany and Netherlands just for the government sponsored Brothel whores from Eastern Europe.

Can't really trust Winston now because all he have sex with are whores in Angeles City Philippines. He went to Europe only 10-20 years ago.
Europe,good 10 to 20 years ago?my dear friend,have you been smoking laced Riffa?

Feminism was always bigger in europe than the jewnited snakes,Even the little girls in my European city growing up were mean and spoiled narcissist cunts.

You have to ask yourself what you get out of a relationship.if she doesn't cook,clean or split the bills let alone give sex on a frequent basis she is not offering you anything,and is a parasite that will work you to death without a care for your well-being and happiness.

It depends on where you go,if you go to the paisa region in mexico,you can find a whop that is still relatively traditional albeit hyperreligious and has a inflated sense of value since,white girls are considered creme de la creme in latin america by all the self-hating ethnics,we white guys don't see our women as peculiarly special in anyway,we like exotic asian and amerindian,mulatto women.

Really consider this obsession with europe,the kabbalists cannot get you in a place like manaus or paraty,amazonas,you can get a wild unjaded unspoiled amerindian wife and produce children that obey their father without the state interfering.

Really think,brother,don't let some media brainwashing make you sleep on women of colour.Don't make a mistake that takes years off your life.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 4:27 pm
69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:

Europe,good 10 to 20 years ago?my dear friend,have you been smoking laced Riffa?

Feminism was always bigger in europe than the jewnited snakes,Even the little girls in my European city growing up were mean and spoiled narcissist cunts.

You have to ask yourself what you get out of a relationship.if she doesn't cook,clean or split the bills let alone give sex on a frequent basis she is not offering you anything,and is a parasite that will work you to death without a care for your well-being and happiness.

It depends on where you go,if you go to the paisa region in mexico,you can find a whop that is still relatively traditional albeit hyperreligious and has a inflated sense of value since,white girls are considered creme de la creme in latin america by all the self-hating ethnics,we white guys don't see our women as peculiarly special in anyway,we like exotic asian and amerindian,mulatto women.

Really consider this obsession with europe,the kabbalists cannot get you in a place like manaus or paraty,amazonas,you can get a wild unjaded unspoiled amerindian wife and produce children that obey their father without the state interfering.

Really think,brother,don't let some media brainwashing make you sleep on women of colour.Don't make a mistake that takes years off your life.
Well it's the Jewnited Snakes that started the feminist movement in the 1960's and it spread itself to Europe.

I totally understand what your saying brother and I am not a fool and marry any Euro b*tch.
But you think nonwhite women are obedient? East Asian women are complete materialistic, selfish and spoilt too. As you can see, Filipinas are not innocent either based on Winston's account. Like you said, the best thing is getting Amazonas and some tribal women off the jungle. However, I wonder how they will turn out if I bring them back to civilization? Would they turn out the same?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:

Well it's the Jewnited Snakes that started the feminist movement in the 1960's and it spread itself to Europe.

I totally understand what your saying brother and I am not a fool and marry any Euro b*tch.
But you think nonwhite women are obedient? East Asian women are complete materialistic, selfish and spoilt too. As you can see, Filipinas are not innocent either based on Winston's account. Like you said, the best thing is getting Amazonas and some tribal women off the jungle. However, I wonder how they will turn out if I bring them back to civilization? Would they turn out the same?
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I can understand why an American woman looking for a man might lament American men going overseas. But if she can't see the appeal, she's probably not a suitable woman for a relationship.

Some American women complain that American men go overseas to find a more submissive woman. If she can't see that is a legitimate reason for a man to want to go overseas to find a woman, then she probably doesn't agree with the idea of a woman submitting to a man, even a wife submitting to her husband, so she's not ideal wifey material.

If she can't appreciate a man responding to the lack of virginity among females by going overseas, she's probably not one, and might consider slutty behavior to be normative-- not good wife material.

I suspect a lot of women do not realize how tough it is for guys in terms of women being selective. I can understand if they don't realize that, but if they can't see the other problems, that could be a problem with their values.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 10:06 pm
I can understand why an American woman looking for a man might lament American men going overseas. But if she can't see the appeal, she's probably not a suitable woman for a relationship.

Some American women complain that American men go overseas to find a more submissive woman. If she can't see that is a legitimate reason for a man to want to go overseas to find a woman, then she probably doesn't agree with the idea of a woman submitting to a man, even a wife submitting to her husband, so she's not ideal wifey material.

If she can't appreciate a man responding to the lack of virginity among females by going overseas, she's probably not one, and might consider slutty behavior to be normative-- not good wife material.

I suspect a lot of women do not realize how tough it is for guys in terms of women being selective. I can understand if they don't realize that, but if they can't see the other problems, that could be a problem with their values.
That's because women has never been in men's shoes. They don't know what it is like to live as a man. It's that simple.
In America, Women gets truckload of support and sympathy from society. The society, laws, people, institutions caters and protects women very well. Most of society's resources are redirected to support women's wants and needs. Men only get scraps and expect to stfu and tough it out by society. America doesn't give a sh*t about men and their needs. It's always has been about her, her, her. That's why men look to overseas. Women never gets it because she has been sheltered her entire life and live in a protective bubble.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

August 6th, 2023, 4:44 pm
69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:

it depends on WHERE you go in east asia,provincial chinese and vietnamese girls are golden still.

there's also kiribati.

read my recent thread on the ultimate pill,IDK why you are thinking of finding a amazonian indigena and bringing her to the west where she will get depressed and suicidal outside her natural environment.

there was a anthropologist that tried this with the Yanomami,and his wife travelled back to the rainforest,she got depressed and sick.

her son returned 20 years later,he was only 5'5 and had facial hair and was a tall stud for that among the Yano women,they loved touching his beard and bpdy hair.they got aroused by him.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

August 6th, 2023, 4:44 pm
69ixine wrote:
69ixine wrote:

it depends on WHERE you go in east asia,provincial chinese and vietnamese girls are golden still.

there's also kiribati.

read my recent thread on the ultimate pill,IDK why you are thinking of finding a amazonian indigena and bringing her to the west where she will get depressed and suicidal outside her natural environment.

there was a anthropologist that tried this with the Yanomami,and his wife travelled back to the rainforest,she got depressed and sick.

her son returned 20 years later,he was only 5'5 and had facial hair and was a tall stud for that among the Yano women,they loved touching his beard and bpdy hair.they got aroused by him.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Amerindian women consider Euro-mixed and European/midle eastern men much more attractive than their own men due to height and body hair and more masculine face.

A incel or average guy from the west could be a god among tribal women.

in Colonial Brazil,the Portuguese settlers would each have 20 wives each given to them by the Tupi,as the Tupi were very welcoming people,albeit cannibals that sometimes ate explorers,and each protuguese settler would have a Harem of indias lol!