Lifefuel:The 'pill'beyond the Happier abroad pill and maybe even the God-pill

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Lifefuel:The 'pill'beyond the Happier abroad pill and maybe even the God-pill

Post by 69ixine »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 1:48 pm
69ixine wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 1:46 pm
August 8th, 2023, 1:02 pm
69ixine wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 12:59 pm
You guys can't accept people just naturally value different things,living in the amazon is worth the money for me,I can always do web design and work from home.

@Natural_Born_Cynic Violent crime filled,and none have the demographic or cultural interesting things like the Amazon,with it's unique amerindians still living untouched,and escaping from the NWO,where they can't find you once the great reset comes and CBDCs etc
True that. Maybe you will be amongst the tribesmen like in Dance with Wolves movie.
I've made a short sighted post and ideal.

Malaria,Yellow Fever,blood sucking leeches,criminal gangs,flesh eating piranhas,crocs,poisonous frogs and snakes,jaguars and flooding are all issues in the amazon.

it's a really dangerous place.most of the early french settlers that sought to live in Brazil,died from malaria and yellow fever.

God,I hate how the jews have ruined all civilized countries,and we can't enjoy shit.
Well at least it's away from Jew's/ZOG's grasp because of those factors you have mentioned. You would have to learn how to live in that condition with your new tribe. Do what the natives do. Learn their culture.
it is,but only because it's a no go zone for human life.

indians that live there are like those arabs that can survive off lizards in the rub al khali and not die from heat.it's a special breed of human,they've adapted to it for millenia and are also hostile to outsiders encoraching on their land,bringing diseases etc many of their women get raped and killed by goldminers and criminal gangs.

it sucks,but there is no where to escape the NWO.hopefully the indians and indonesian tribes will re populate once we're all gone from the kabbalist Holocaust.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Lifefuel:The 'pill'beyond the Happier abroad pill and maybe even the God-pill

Post by 69ixine »

@Lucas88 see my above comment brother,this sucks big time.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 1:52 pm

indians that live there are like those arabs that can survive off lizards in the rub al khali and not die from heat.it's a special breed of human,they've adapted to it for millenia and are also hostile to outsiders encoraching on their land,bringing diseases etc many of their women get raped and killed by goldminers and criminal gangs.

it sucks,but there is no where to escape the NWO.hopefully the indians and indonesian tribes will re populate once we're all gone from the kabbalist Holocaust.
The hunter-gatherer lifestyle just isn't feasible anymore for most people. The majority of land has been taken over by the capitalist class and governments and the regions where such a lifestyle is still possible happen to be the most inhospitable parts of the world such as the Amazonian rainforest and other extreme environments.

Living in the rainforest would suck for Europeans. Not only would we be susceptible to tropical diseases but also the lack of sanitation and modern medicine would be a problem and our anatomy just isn't well-suited to that type of environment (the natives on the other hand have been living there for hundreds of generations and are highly adapted on a physiological level).

Besides, living under a tin shelter, running around half-naked and shitting in bushes seems to me like a far inferior existence to modern civilization, anarcho-primitivist romanticism notwithstanding. Sure, you can take Ayahuasca and experience spiritual realms with the tribe's shaman, but that would probably be the only form of real entertainment that you'd do and you can do that in civilized European countries anyway. Outside of Ayahuasca ceremonies, you'd have no books, no videos, no CDs, basically no intellectual stimulation whatsoever. The only company that you'd have would be a tribe of people with the intellect of a 14 year-old American or European (no disrespect to the tribals; they're brilliant at what they do - i.e., survival in a primitive environment -, but I doubt that their culture would be stimulating for somebody brought up in the US or Western Europe).

I think that our only option is to fight against the Kabbalists and their New World Order. I'm talking about removing them from power and mercilessly annihilating their whole bloodlines. The problem is that the majority of people today are too stupid and complacent to do anything about their impeding enslavement or even recognize what's going on. They're too dumbed down by the fluoride, too doped up on prescription medication and too hypnotized by the idiot box. People are going to wake up and resist only when poverty increases and their stomach becomes empty and the tyranny of the Great Reset ominously looms on the horizon. I think that then there might be a brief window of opportunity for a large-scale rebellion against the NWO but until then the masses will remain in their comatose state and continue to be manipulated by the system.
Last edited by Lucas88 on August 8th, 2023, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 3:12 pm
69ixine wrote:

The hunter-gatherer lifestyle just isn't feasible anymore for most people. The majority of land has been taken over by the capitalist class and governments and the regions where such a lifestyle is still possible happen to be the most inhospitable parts of the world such as the Amazonian rainforest and other extreme environments.

Living in the rainforest would suck for Europeans. Not only would we be susceptible to tropical diseases but also the lack of sanitation and modern medicine would be a problem and our anatomy just isn't well-suited to that type of environment (the natives on the other hand have been living there for hundreds of generations and are highly adapted on a physiological level).

Besides, living under a tin shelter, running around half-naked and shitting in bushes seems to me like a far inferior existence to modern civilization, anarcho-primitivist romanticism notwithstanding. Sure, you can take Ayahuasca and experience spiritual realms with the tribe's shaman, but that would probably be the only form of real entertainment that you'd do and you can do that in civilized European countries anyway. Outside of Ayahuasca ceremonies, you'd have no books, no videos, no CDs, basically no intellectual stimulation whatsoever. The only company that you'd have would be a tribe of people with the intellect of a 14 year-old American or European (no disrespect to the tribals; they're brilliant at what they do - i.e., survival in a primitive environment -, but I doubt that their culture would be stimulating for somebody brought up in the US or Western Europe).

I think that our only option is to fight against the Kabbalists and their New World Order. I'm talking about removing them from power and mercilessly annihilating their whole bloodlines. The problem is that the majority of people today are too stupid and complacent to do anything about their impeding enslavement or even recognize what's going on. They're too dumbed down by the fluoride, too doped up on prescription medication and too hypnotized by the idiot box. People are going to wake up and resist only when poverty increases and their stomach becomes empty and the tyranny of the Great Reset ominously looms on the horizon. I think that then there might be a brief window of opportunity for a large-scale rebellion against the NWO but until then the masses will continue to be manipulated by the system.
I agree with Lucas.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

August 8th, 2023, 3:17 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 3:12 pm
69ixine wrote:

I think that our only option is to fight against the Kabbalists and their New World Order. I'm talking about removing them from power and mercilessly annihilating their whole bloodlines. The problem is that the majority of people today are too stupid and complacent to do anything about their impeding enslavement or even recognize what's going on. They're too dumbed down by the fluoride, too doped up on prescription medication and too hypnotized by the idiot box. People are going to wake up and resist only when poverty increases and their stomach becomes empty and the tyranny of the Great Reset ominously looms on the horizon. I think that then there might be a brief window of opportunity for a large-scale rebellion against the NWO but until then the masses will continue to be manipulated by the system.
I agree with Lucas.
Me too.that money can best be used to build a Spanish adobe villa at home on some land,and bring a unspoiled humble amerindian wife back home from a latin country.

Atleast you can still earn money.

Happierabroad was best in the 80s and 70s,when countries were alot less corrupted by american influence,and the Economy was strong.