Help the People of Maui

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Help the People of Maui

Post by kangarunner »

I found the main donation page for the Maui Relief Fund. I wanted to post it here for everyone who wants to help the people in Maui.
If you're searching for a meaningful way to help, consider directing your Donor Advised Fund (DAF) towards the Maui United Way's Fire Relief Fund!

Your support, no matter the size, can offer solace and renewal to our neighbors in need.
https://mauiunitedway.org/disasterrelief
The Maui Strong Fund is providing financial resources to support the immediate and long-term recovery needs for the people and places affected by the devastating Maui wildfires.
https://www.hawaiicommunityfoundation.org/maui-strong
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Help the People of Maui

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston, Can you please click on the links above and make a donation to help the people in Maui?
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

Why the f**k should Winston help out anyone? Did the people on Maui ever give a shit about Winston? I bet if Winston traveled there before this disaster happened and needed help they would have either ignored him or treated him like shit. Why should he help now that they're the ones who need it?

Normies, feminists, etc. all say that no one owes you anything so I will live by that as well. I will never help another human being in my life and I hope Winston doesn't, either. If normies can be selfish assholes then social outcasts need to be as well. It's only fair.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 16th, 2023, 12:19 pm
Why the f**k should Winston help out anyone? Did the people on Maui ever give a shit about Winston? I bet if Winston traveled there before this disaster happened and needed help they would have either ignored him or treated him like shit. Why should he help now that they're the ones who need it?

Normies, feminists, etc. all say that no one owes you anything so I will live by that as well. I will never help another human being in my life and I hope Winston doesn't, either. If normies can be selfish assholes then social outcasts need to be as well. It's only fair.
Amen, except I do help people if I know them already.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 9:15 am
Epsilon99 wrote:

Kangarunner is malfunctioning again. Pay no attention to him.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 9:17 am
Epsilon99 wrote:

I was talking to the guy who replied to the post that brought up why WInston shouldn't donate.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

September 17th, 2023, 9:18 am
Epsilon99 wrote:

I was talking to the guy who replied to the post that brought up why WInston shouldn't donate.
I know, but it was Kangarunner who brought this topic up. He is a washed out secret white Liberal and a traitor to Winston now.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

September 17th, 2023, 9:22 am
Epsilon99 wrote:

I know, but it was Kangarunner who brought this topic up. He is a washed out secret white Liberal and a traitor to Winston now.
lol kind of figured that, thats why I got mad at him that day I left and was never going to come back. But then I wanted to discuss that topic and since Roosh is an asshole that always warns people and then bans, I figured I'd post it on here since Wintson is laxed about everything really.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

September 17th, 2023, 10:25 am

lol kind of figured that, thats why I got mad at him that day I left and was never going to come back. But then I wanted to discuss that topic and since Roosh is an asshole that always warns people and then bans, I figured I'd post it on here since Wintson is laxed about everything really.
Hahaha Do you think Winston still gives a f*ck? He is all washed out now. Only thing coming from Winston is more conspiracy junk. :lol:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

September 17th, 2023, 10:26 am

Hahaha Do you think Winston still gives a f*ck? He is all washed out now. Only thing coming from Winston is more conspiracy junk. :lol:
Conspiracy about what?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

September 17th, 2023, 10:30 am
September 17th, 2023, 10:26 am

Conspiracy about what?
Browse through the "latest 100 topics" and you'll see.