USA is the worst place to live in the west,feel bad for americancels tbh

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

USA is the worst place to live in the west,feel bad for americancels tbh

Post by willymonfrete »

brb no legal cheap hookers

brb strict drug laws

brb healthcare sucks and bankrupts people all the time

brb dangerous af due to blacks that follow white people down like dogs,making everywhere unsafe

brb only two fake political parties that lie and promise and americans fall for each round each time that's how dumb they are

brb fluoride in the water making you transgender and depleting your testosterone and fertility and making you dumb....it's true flupride water makes frogs GAY...

brb gmo unhealthy shit food that will kill you

brb coldest unfriendly people only surpassed by scandinavia

brb shit weather in most places

brb worst women in the world,highest standards and too picky,but also sexually liberated beyond belief,wierd fetishes in the women,the women are batshit nuts and overly liberal(like I said,batshit nuts).

brb you can't escape to a rural area unless youre white,you'll be hated and killed

brb opioid epedemic because life is so depressing here

brb no culture

brb culinary cuisine is barbaric

brb closest countries are either shitholes full of crime like mexico or feminazi nutjob shitholes like canada

brb too expensive

any more you wanna add?

keep in mind there are actually PEOPLE that have friendly easy conservative women plus cheap legal hookers and drug zones where you can do any type of drug...in portugal...alongside sunny weather and fantastic beaches,well maintained architecture that looks like a fairytale....

while you rot

all because you don't have EU citizenship like me.
MarcosZeitola

Re: USA is the worst place to live in the west,feel bad for americancels tbh

Post by MarcosZeitola »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 7th, 2023, 6:15 pm
So when do you get back to Europe?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 4:50 am
willymonfrete wrote:
When the lazy whinging bum finds a job :lol:
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 4:51 am

I think he was planning to work as a caregiver to some elderly gentleman? Apparantly it was good money and he'd move someplace nice.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

yick wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:
Look dude,I was only trying to help you when I redpilled you that afrointroductions,and the Cupid network in general,is a giant scam.

it would have saved you alot of Money and time/heartbreak.But you took it personally,which is your prerogative.

Now you're backlashing.

FYI,I am far from a 'lazy bum',I would take almost ANY job to save to go back,I've been searching for jobs too on indeed.com and other places.You can't just 'get a job'in a deindustrialized shithole like my city.

It's just smarter to get a certification like home health aide first,so that when I DO make the move,I can continue working over there in the same job,instead of being in this mess all over again.Patience helps and is a virtue.

My plan @MarcosZeitola is to take ANY job that accepts me,save up about a few thousand dollars to get the home health aide certification,save up some more and within a year or year and a half move back.

I want to make the transition as comfortable as possible.

I'm living off 60 dollars a week in the hood rn,not easy to just 'get a job'when you need transportation etc I'd love a factory job to save up thousands of dollars ,for real!

It's just not that easy in a city with a perpetual depression economically.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 5:37 am
yick wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:
Look dude,I was only trying to help you when I redpilled you that afrointroductions,and the Cupid network in general,is a giant scam.

it would have saved you alot of Money and time/heartbreak.But you took it personally,which is your prerogative.

Now you're backlashing.

FYI,I am far from a 'lazy bum',I would take almost ANY job to save to go back,I've been searching for jobs too on indeed.com and other places.You can't just 'get a job'in a deindustrialized shithole like my city.

It's just smarter to get a certification like home health aide first,so that when I DO make the move,I can continue working over there in the same job,instead of being in this mess all over again.Patience helps and is a virtue.

My plan @MarcosZeitola is to take ANY job that accepts me,save up about a few thousand dollars to get the home health aide certification,save up some more and within a year or year and a half move back.

I want to make the transition as comfortable as possible.

I'm living off 60 dollars a week in the hood rn,not easy to just 'get a job'when you need transportation etc I'd love a factory job to save up thousands of dollars ,for real!

It's just not that easy in a city with a perpetual depression economically.
I'm just curious.. how did you even end up in the U.S and into Cleveland in the first place? Did your parents dropped you off there since you were a child? :? Your mother is dutch correct, but how come she isn't looking for you and bailing you out? What about your father? He doesn't care also?
Your sister, is she on welfare also? How come she doesn't help? I'm confused. Why don't your mom wire you 600 USD so you can come back to Netherlands and stay at her place and smoke some weed and have fun with women?

Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Because my mom and dad are both dead.my sister works as a nanny in amsterdam.my mom is african american,not dutch.my dad is dutch.

I came to the usa 6 yrs ago to help my old grandmother around the house,when she died ,I got stuck here.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 7:14 am
Because my mom and dad are both dead.my sister works as a nanny in amsterdam.my mom is african american,not dutch.my dad is dutch.

I came to the usa 6 yrs ago to help my old grandmother around the house,when she died ,I got stuck here.
So sorry to hear that. :(
That really sucks.
my parents are still alive, but I live independently, I don't get any support from them.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 7:51 am
willymonfrete wrote:

That really sucks.
my parents are still alive, but I live independently, I don't get any support from them.
Sorry to hear that,you could have saved immensely living for free in your mom's basement.

I watched my mother die slowly from organ failure during my teens up until age 24.then I had to deal with severe ocd and agoraphobia.

I wish God gave me different cards,but I'm trying my best with what I have been dealt.

I just want a simple life,to live in my own country far away from american influence,and just do psychedelics and bang hookers and work a job.

When I'm 38(30 now)I'll have saved up enough to buy a house in portugal,and live off the rent.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 10:06 am
willymonfrete wrote:

That really sucks.
Sorry to hear that,you could have saved immensely living for free in your mom's basement.

I watched my mother die slowly from organ failure during my teens up until age 24.then I had to deal with severe ocd and agoraphobia.

I wish God gave me different cards,but I'm trying my best with what I have been dealt.

I just want a simple life,to live in my own country far away from american influence,and just do psychedelics and bang hookers and work a job.

When I'm 38(30 now)I'll have saved up enough to buy a house in portugal,and live off the rent.
It's ok. I make decent money and I'm not in good terms with my parents anyway. They expected to be a high powered doctor, lawyer or engineer like all Asian parents do, but I instead work in Logistics. Screw them. They didn't give a sh*t about me when I was bullied in High School and showed no love towards me anyway. Always yelling at me for my grades and sh*t. Oh well. Still got some student loans to pay because financial aid for college, but community college and state school didn't costed that much. Almost paid them.

Korean culture sucks donkey's balls and I feel that I was born in the wrong f*cking race. Korean culture full of anal retentive, repressive selfish, two faced, reptilian cocksuckers. I would be happier if I was born Spaniard, Italian, Greek, French, medditerrean.

Well best of luck to you. Buying property in Portugal is a good idea. I heard they even give you a investor's visa or something like that if you buy a property there.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

September 8th, 2023, 11:39 am
willymonfrete wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

That really sucks.

It's ok. I make decent money and I'm not in good terms with my parents anyway. They expected to be a high powered doctor, lawyer or engineer like all Asian parents do, but I instead work in Logistics. Screw them. They didn't give a sh*t about me when I was bullied in High School and showed no love towards me anyway. Always yelling at me for my grades and sh*t. Oh well. Still got some student loans to pay because financial aid for college, but community college and state school didn't costed that much. Almost paid them.

Korean culture sucks donkey's balls and I feel that I was born in the wrong f*cking race. Korean culture full of anal retentive, repressive selfish, two faced, reptilian cocksuckers. I would be happier if I was born Spaniard, Italian, Greek, French, medditerrean.

Well best of luck to you. Buying property in Portugal is a good idea. I heard they even give you a investor's visa or something like that if you buy a property there.
Brother,I have alot of empathy for you.I hate the fact that under the current order and mindset/culture everything,including your own kids are expedient and utalitarianism is the common view.I would never discard my kids no matter what they did,except pedophilia.

one thing good I can say about american people vs the dutch,is that the dutch as my sister confirmed are generally 'fake'people,twofaced and so on whereas in the american rural heartland people are alot more sincere.

maybe it's just a rich liberal thingey,as in shaker hts people are like this aswell.

My mother really loved me alot,and so did my grandmother.Even my father as crazy as he was always used to brag about me.

Same here,I wish I was Russian,french,italian or Baltic instead of my current nationality.

To say I do not like my current nationality is a understatement,and I'm a mix of many things,so even then you have everything but have nothing.

You don't belong etc Atleast my sister who looks mulata can claim to be black and be accepted.

I don't like east asians as people in General,especially the women,I get along more with the men than the women.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 5:25 pm
September 8th, 2023, 11:39 am
willymonfrete wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

That really sucks.

Brother,I have alot of empathy for you.I hate the fact that under the current order and mindset/culture everything,including your own kids are expedient and utalitarianism is the common view.I would never discard my kids no matter what they did,except pedophilia.

one thing good I can say about american people vs the dutch,is that the dutch as my sister confirmed are generally 'fake'people,twofaced and so on whereas in the american rural heartland people are alot more sincere.

maybe it's just a rich liberal thingey,as in shaker hts people are like this aswell.

My mother really loved me alot,and so did my grandmother.Even my father as crazy as he was always used to brag about me.

Same here,I wish I was Russian,french,italian or Baltic instead of my current nationality.

To say I do not like my current nationality is a understatement,and I'm a mix of many things,so even then you have everything but have nothing.

You don't belong etc Atleast my sister who looks mulata can claim to be black and be accepted.

I don't like east asians as people in General,especially the women,I get along more with the men than the women.
Well it's ok, I don't like East Asians either. Winston Wu have said they are bunch of "troglodytes" or spiritually dead ghouls despite Winston himself is Taiwanese. East Asians doesn't know how to love. Only cold hard reptilian utilitarianism and for the collective, and for the greater good crap.
That's all they know and that line of thinking have been passed down generation to generation.

Asians are fake too. Asians always go to church on the weekends but they sure do love to act like f*cking assholes and self serving liars to their own brothers and sisters. Asians sure do love to cannibalize the hell out of each other and most of them are bunch of spiritually dead ghouls.

Well. At least you got some love from your parents. My parents expected to be a f*cking "study machine" and expected me to go to Harvard and become a doctor or lawyer or engineer or some crap. I just said f*ck it, and left the house when I was 18. I had to work at Mcdonalds and live with my roommate and managed to graduate from community college and transfer to a state school when I majored in Business Administration.
University life totally sucked and full of assholes of all races. I don't speak with my parents now. Oh well..

Well I hope your life works out well too, brother and god bless. Hang in there. Someday, you will be a millionaire and look back, smile and say "I have made it this far" and congratulate yourself while sipping Whiskey on a balcony of a house in Portugal with a beautiful woman in your arms while overlooking at the shore.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Yeah I get it so much man, living in this country sucks today, and we are still supposed to be the best in the world at everything? I don't want to sound too unpatriotic or hard, I love the philosophy of our founding fathers and the US on paper. But unfortunately a few powerful and evil people have figured out how they could subvert the experiment and not only America, they want to enslave the whole human race in all countries.

I am almost sure the US and the innocent people still living in it will just rot and be swept away and there will be nothing to rebuild, especially since it looks like nuclear WW3 is becoming much more likely in a couple months or years. I hate combined being younger, not really having lived up my dreams and desires I had like girlfriend or sex, and that human civilization is on the brink of ending. I almost wish the world was wiped out by nukes in 1962 or 1983. If you were born in the 1960s to the early 1980s it was arguably the last good time to be born here. I was born after that and while childhood was okay to good, being in the young adult group sucks today. I would long to have had the experience to graduate prior to 9/11 or the 2008 recession. Every aspect of living is so doomed and it is only going to get worse and worse until either we are all extincted or under a global totalitarian state.

And even if I go to the afterlife or Heaven, I will not necessarily have all my dreams and desires there either. I believe that more likely than not that my generation and subsequent ones are living during the Christian Great Tribulation or end of society as humans have known it for pretty much back to when humanity first began. Unlike other Christians, that is making me more depressed.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

vlkmo wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 7:35 pm
Yeah I get it so much man, living in this country sucks today, and we are still supposed to be the best in the world at everything? I don't want to sound too unpatriotic or hard, I love the philosophy of our founding fathers and the US on paper. But unfortunately a few powerful and evil people have figured out how they could subvert the experiment and not only America, they want to enslave the whole human race in all countries.

I am almost sure the US and the innocent people still living in it will just rot and be swept away and there will be nothing to rebuild, especially since it looks like nuclear WW3 is becoming much more likely in a couple months or years. I hate combined being younger, not really having lived up my dreams and desires I had like girlfriend or sex, and that human civilization is on the brink of ending. I almost wish the world was wiped out by nukes in 1962 or 1983. If you were born in the 1960s to the early 1980s it was arguably the last good time to be born here. I was born after that and while childhood was okay to good, being in the young adult group sucks today. I would long to have had the experience to graduate prior to 9/11 or the 2008 recession. Every aspect of living is so doomed and it is only going to get worse and worse until either we are all extincted or under a global totalitarian state.

And even if I go to the afterlife or Heaven, I will not necessarily have all my dreams and desires there either. I believe that more likely than not that my generation and subsequent ones are living during the Christian Great Tribulation or end of society as humans have known it for pretty much back to when humanity first began. Unlike other Christians, that is making me more depressed.
The general perestroika deception idea is to subvert america culturally so hard to be evil,and then say 'look!'americans are evil,they must be destroyed completely.

These f***ing soviets,get on my nerves man.

America was a great place up until the mid 80s.

And,the issue is the secularization of society.Liberalism will always reign supreme in a secular society,secularism has no basis for morality,We need to return to christ or even paganism(I am not pagan,but see no issue with Paganism for those that aren't christian,better than being a naturalist YOLO),We cannot just sit idly while the Gospel is attacked.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
September 10th, 2023, 8:15 am
vlkmo wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 7:35 pm

The general perestroika deception idea is to subvert america culturally so hard to be evil,and then say 'look!'americans are evil,they must be destroyed completely.

These f***ing soviets,get on my nerves man.

America was a great place up until the mid 80s.

And,the issue is the secularization of society.Liberalism will always reign supreme in a secular society,secularism has no basis for morality,We need to return to christ or even paganism(I am not pagan,but see no issue with Paganism for those that aren't christian,better than being a naturalist YOLO),We cannot just sit idly while the Gospel is attacked.
I definitely Agree with American being a decent place in the 80's.

The entire society lost control with secularism. Everything has gone to sh*t and even religious organizations have been hijacked by the
progressive propaganda such as Gay rights, and Transgenderism. We need to kick out all the Jews and white liberals from our government and make America great again.