Winston and Kangarunner Youtube debate

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Winston and Kangarunner Youtube debate

Post by Epsilon99 »

I thought that Winston and Kangarunner were friends. I remember listening to their Youtube video several months ago. I didn't even know this forum existed until recently and was surprised that there's problems with these two Happier Abroaders. Should they do a Youtube debate? Or can they make up and do another video with each other? Are they just pretending to hate each other to get views?

@Winston
@Kangarunner

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston and Kangarunner Youtube debate

Post by kangarunner »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 13th, 2023, 2:40 pm
Should they do a Youtube debate?
If anything, Winston should do future podcasts with other Happier Abroaders such as @Cornfed or @MarcosZeitola or others on here who would be more interesting and colorful to listen to.

If you want to know the truth, I met @Winston in person in 2022. He's a good person unlike many people in the world. It was great to meet him and he's a calm, down to earth person but holds firm with his beliefs. I'm very thankful I had the experience to meet him. He's written some great articles. So I want to thank you again for that Winston.

I've been trolling on here, which is shitty and somewhat deviant behavior on my part. The truth is I'm just projecting my own self-hate and frustration onto this forum and I happened to do it to Winston which I regret.

I've learned from some of you guys on this forum so I'm thankful for that also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Winston and Kangarunner Youtube debate

Post by willymonfrete »

two people,I'm a big fan of.