Gay christians

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Gay christians

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

One thing I've never been able to understand is the existence of gay christians.

Fellas, I'm not a bible basher and don't worship any imaginary sky fairy so I don't really give a f**k either way. I simply hate faggots because they disgust me. But the bible cleary says that fags cannot enter the kingdom of heaven and a man lying with another man is an abomination.

1 Corinthians 6:9

"Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. Neither will thieves or greedy people, drunkards, slanderers, or robbers."

Leviticus 20:13

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

So gay christians, there you have it, your own holy book tells you straightup that faggots can't go to heaven and should even be put to death for cornholing one another.

What do you say to this @Mr. Mistofellees? The bible says homosexuality is an abomination. You can't f***ing deny it fella!

I personally think all faggots should become ladyboys. That way they wouldn't sin because they'd be girls and they wouldn't be going against the bible. The bible doesn't say anything about ladyboys or sex change operations. So if a faggot has surgery to remove his penis and turn it into a p***y then she's now a woman and is no longer a faggot in the eyes of your sky fairy.

In fact, they already do this in the Islamic Republic of Iran. The Ayatollah makes all the faggots become women through state subsidized sex change operations. Iran no longer has a faggot problem. The west should certainly follow suit.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Gay christians

Post by MrMan »

A man who gets his junk mostly removed and mutilated and partly made into girl parts is still a man. He's a eunuch, but still a man.

Man boobs don't make a man a woman, either..