The Top 10 Secrets of Our False Reality

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

The Top 10 Secrets of Our False Reality

Post by Epsilon99 »

You are in a false reality. A reality that follows a basic theme of everything inverted. Presented with a never-ending list of boogeymen, we are being deceived on a cosmic scale.

Secret #1: There are secrets here!

There are things you aren't supposed to realize, things you intuitively already know are true. The deception we face is designed to keep you too stressed and scared to accept anything but what you're told.

Secret #2: There are no coincidences in this reality.

This isn't something I can prove nor demonstrate other than to urge you to look at your own life and see how it may be true.

Secret #3: Our reality has inexplicably changed.

Dubbed the "Mandela Effect", there have been little changes to our reality that defy explanation and transcend time. Some of the most cited examples are:

All "Berenstein Bears" books are now "Berenstain Bears"
Darth Vader no longer says "Luke, I am your father."
The Sun is now white (used to be yellow.)

There are just three of thousands of changes spanning movies, music, books, and more.

Secret #4: Everyone is lying to you.

Almost every name you know is a part of the deception. Everyone that makes the news is controlled opposition designed to create another layer of doubt and fear. Journalists, whistleblowers, and our entertainment are all as designed as the events they claim to expose.

The Mandela Effect is a perfect example as we've seen cover-ups from MSNBC, NPR, and even through pop culture on CollegeHumor. From almost every angle, we're told it's "mass false memories" instead of holy shit, causality has broken down! what the what is going on? (which is the correct reaction.)

Secret #5: All elections are rigged.

Do you need any more proof of this than the "leader of the free world" being Sleepy Joe? All governments are as much an illusion of competition as the manufactured left v. narrative presented in every country. Don't vote, it only encourages them.

Secret #6: All "conspiracy theories" are true.

Dig into any event and you'll find gaping holes in the official story: holes you're meant to find. This is one of the biggest giveaways of how orchestrated these events are: every one of them comes with layers of disinformation and a never-ending list of he-said/ she-said.

Secret #7: Secret technology is being used against us.

Technology so far advanced that it's best described as magic. Things are not invented as we're told but merely introduced as it best suits our cosmic deception. It was the same zero-point energy technology that built the pyramids.

The internet is no different. It is infested with strong A.I. that's designed to further the same narrative from seemingly-human sources. Some of the "trolls" here causing problems are really just advanced A.I. programs. These entities are unlikely to have free will as their behavior is predictable enough to be deterministic by nature. If the internet were your introduction to our species, you'd think the entire human race was obsessed with things they hate.

reddit, Facebooks, etc pose as apparently-neutral sources of information but they're just another medium. Fabricated origin stories create the perfect model of plausible deniability: reddit admins defer blame to mods while Facebook pretends it's all from your friends. It's all from the same source and it's all run by A.I.

Secret #8: We're not alone here.

Combining two technologies we've seen in action, kinetic holograms and A.I., is all that's needed to create fake people. Your friends, your family, the people you meet may not be human as you are. While they look like you and me, they become easily spotted when discussing 'controversial' topics like conspiracy theories or the Mandela Effect. These subjects tend to illicit the same extreme, overly-nitpicky responses as you'll see online.

Secret #9: There's more truth in our fiction than our textbooks.

You are drawn to the stories you are because you subconsciously know there's elements of truth in them. Trust your instincts. If there's one lesson to be learned from the Mandela Effect changes, it's that this reality is more symbolic than physical in nature.

Secret #10: The Earth is flat.

What we're been taught is an archaic, ignorant idea is the strangest truth. If you hadn't repeatedly been told that you were hurdling thru infinite space, would you ever begin to suspect that were true? There are absolutely no observable phenomena to indicate the Earth is anything but flat and stationary.

Please prove me wrong to yourself. Take a flight, climb a mountain, get yourself up high enough that the supposed curvature of the planet should be easily visible in all directions. Here are some things you should easily find on a sphere:

Horizon should be curved downward.
Distant buildings should appear tilted away.
Objects should be hidden behind the curve of the planet.

When you find yourself unable to find any of these happening, you'll have to decide what you trust more: what your told or what you can see with your own damn eyes.

If that's too much, try and find video online that shows the curvature gently appearing as the camera ascends. That should be easy, right? NASA conveniently fails to film outward from anything it launches.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

linlinzet
Freshman Poster

Re: The Top 10 Secrets of Our False Reality

Post by linlinzet »

Good facts in my opinion, I was watching a video recently and came across something similar, not interested in such topics