positives of europe vs america and america vs europe?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

positives of europe vs america and america vs europe?

Post by willymonfrete »

1.the usa has alot more natural beauty than europe,the weather is alot better in places like hawaii or south florida,with nice beaches and tropical trees,waterfalls,and volcanos.

Of course,southern europe has nice beauty and sunshine,but the pay is shit.you'll be struggling.

2.the EU pays shit for a job.doctors make 50k a year in alot of western european countries.

3.because of this,homeownership is impossible.You'll be a perpetual renter for the rest of your life basically,in a studio apartment.in holland for example,if you're not on woningnet for 10 years already good luck finding a affordable place in a place you actually want to live in(Randstad).

4.the best places in the USA can be cheap and very safe,like conservative states.Democrat states without blacks are safe,like hawaii and north dakota.

5.if you live on the west coast or hawaii,prostitution visits and visits to asian countries are much cheaper and easier,plus theres alot of asian women in these areas,if you like asians like I do.

6.food tastes better in the US.

europe

1.prostitution is legal in most countries and cheap.

2.safe drugs are legal

however for 2.you can always order peyote for 'decoration 'purposes.You can always order safe Research chemicals or RCs legally.You can buy gummies at any smokeshop if you like weed highs for 5$(I just did them on wednesday and thursday).

3.europe has alot of safety because it has less blacks,but the islamic issue is still an issue there.Terrorist attacks are a real possibility whenever the muslims chimp out and create islamic states or Dawlah's like Daesh.

4.women are more willing to befriend a guy they're not into in europe than the usa,and income requirments to get a young girl are just 'don't be a jobless bum',as my sister said ,men in holland and portugal are uglier than american men on average so competition is not as high.

5.europe has a more laid back culture not as obsessed with material things,because they're happier and don't seek to replace a black hole,and the inverse is true,they don't focus on money but rather enjoying simple things with friends and family so they don't seek happiness by money which can't deliver it anyway.

6.europeans are more 'humanistic'.however the women are much more liberated than american women even.in iceland,women approach men for sex every week and have very high laycounts.finding a conservative european woman that's young and attractive is an impossibility.

any comparisons you guys have?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: positives of europe vs america and america vs europe?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 18th, 2023, 6:28 pm
1.the usa has alot more natural beauty than europe,the weather is alot better in places like hawaii or south florida,with nice beaches and tropical trees,waterfalls,and volcanos.

Of course,southern europe has nice beauty and sunshine,but the pay is shit.you'll be struggling.

2.the EU pays shit for a job.doctors make 50k a year in alot of western european countries.

3.because of this,homeownership is impossible.You'll be a perpetual renter for the rest of your life basically,in a studio apartment.in holland for example,if you're not on woningnet for 10 years already good luck finding a affordable place in a place you actually want to live in(Randstad).

4.the best places in the USA can be cheap and very safe,like conservative states.Democrat states without blacks are safe,like hawaii and north dakota.

5.if you live on the west coast or hawaii,prostitution visits and visits to asian countries are much cheaper and easier,plus theres alot of asian women in these areas,if you like asians like I do.

europe

2.safe drugs are legal

however for 2.you can always order peyote for 'decoration 'purposes.You can always order safe Research chemicals or RCs legally.You can buy gummies at any smokeshop if you like weed highs for 5$(I just did them on wednesday and thursday).

3.europe has alot of safety because it has less blacks,but the islamic issue is still an issue there.Terrorist attacks are a real possibility whenever the muslims chimp out and create islamic states or Dawlah's like Daesh.

4.women are more willing to befriend a guy they're not into in europe than the usa,and income requirments to get a young girl are just 'don't be a jobless bum',as my sister said ,men in holland and portugal are uglier than american men on average so competition is not as high.

5.europe has a more laid back culture not as obsessed with material things,because they're happier and don't seek to replace a black hole,and the inverse is true,they don't focus on money but rather enjoying simple things with friends and family so they don't seek happiness by money which can't deliver it anyway.

6.europeans are more 'humanistic'.however the women are much more liberated than american women even.in iceland,women approach men for sex every week and have very high laycounts.finding a conservative european woman that's young and attractive is an impossibility.

I agree with everything, couple of things to point out.

Some more cons about the US

6) The food in the U.S is toxic GMO, High Fructose Corn Syrup, chemical Frankenfood. Check out the obesity rate in U.S vs Europe. Not lot of fat Facks in Europe.

7) Healthcare is very expensive and unaffordable to the general masses.

8. Lack of public transportation system

Some more "pros" about the U.S

7) Highly technical and specialized IT, Healthcare, Finance Jobs in the U.S pays several times more than similar jobs in Europe. In addition, highly skilled foreign nationals can earn more working in the U.S then in Europe. On the flip side, their safety net is very limited and tied to their company instead of the government.

8. Europe doesn't have Silicon Valley and Wall Street.

9) Still the "land of opportunity" meaning one can easily switch to a different career where in Germany and other Western European countries it is much harder. And If you still have a good idea like your neuro healing thing or Your Adobe House then, you can try them out, as long as, you have the money and the passion.

10) More Earning power than Europe and less taxes.

11) The U.S stock market is much stronger, robust and has much more variety than European ones.

12) No body judges you on your education and your family backgrounds. People only care if you make lot of money. This can be a double edged sword.

13) U.S Customer Service is much much better than Europe. In Europe, Customer Service totally sucks balls and they don't accept returns unless "defective".
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

visits to asian countries are much cheaper and easier
Flights from Europe to East Asia are actually usually cheaper than flights from the western US to East Asia.
plus theres alot of asian women in these areas,if you like asians like I do.
They're Americans of Asian descent, so I don't think most HA members here would be into them.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Falcon wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 11:15 pm
Flights from Europe to East Asia are actually usually cheaper than flights from the western US to East Asia.
They're Americans of Asian descent, so I don't think most HA members here would be into them.
in el paso,you can just cross the border into juarez and enjoy hookers and hot mamacitas,so I personally don't think moving to cold,boring woke europe is a good thing anymore.

People of color should live with people of color to avoid white racism in my opinion.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 9:57 am
Falcon wrote:
in el paso,you can just cross the border into juarez and enjoy hookers and hot mamacitas,so I personally don't think moving to cold,boring woke europe is a good thing anymore.

People of color should live with people of color to avoid white racism in my opinion.
Definitely. You should move out of that hellhole Cleveland and live in El Paso and build adobe house there and rent it to someone else. :)
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Steve Hoca is from Cleveland too. What's he up to these days?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Falcon wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 10:37 am
I wonder about that sometimes, too. Mr. Hoca was a bit of an 'enigma' back in the day. If I'm not mistaken, he went to the Philippines, didn't do too well, had some bad experiences, and sort of dropped off the map altogether? I don't remember hearing anything about his current life in years, but maybe some other member or possibly @Winston has a clue.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 10:39 am
Falcon wrote:
I wonder about that sometimes, too. Mr. Hoca was a bit of an 'enigma' back in the day. If I'm not mistaken, he went to the Philippines, didn't do too well, had some bad experiences, and sort of dropped off the map altogether? I don't remember hearing anything about his current life in years, but maybe some other member or possibly @Winston has a clue.
Mr Hoca is probably banging low quality whores just like Winston or even besides Winston in Angeles City. :lol:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Falcon wrote:
Mr Hoca is probably banging low quality whores just like Winston or even besides Winston in Angeles City. :lol:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

willymonfrete wrote:
Falcon wrote:

"White racism" that's a joke.. What racism? All I see white people doing is bending over backwards for blacks, kissing their asses, putting them on a pedastal. Look how the white women act, they shit on their own men and dehumanize them along side of black males. I think blacks in general bitch too much about racism. Especially since it doesn't even exist against them. No one is forcing Africa to give up their way of life but it's happening to all the White nations. And look at Affirmative action in the West, blacks getting handed jobs they don't even qualify for. Today's blacks have it too easy thanks to white people forced to hate themselves. I also believe the real reason blacks refuse to live among their own kind is because they know they are failures at building up society. Otherwise they wouldn't be trying to flood into Europe and take over countries that don't even belong to them and I feel the same way about Muslims too. Whats even worse is Caucasians are expected to just let them invade and have whatever they want, but if Caucasians tried to bum rush Africa like that and take over, the people there would probably get violent vs letting White people take Africa from them yet they feel entitled to steal Europe.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 11:12 am
willymonfrete wrote:
Falcon wrote:

"White racism" that's a joke.. What racism? All I see white people doing is bending over backwards for blacks, kissing their asses, putting them on a pedastal. Look how the white women act, they shit on their own men and dehumanize them along side of black males. I think blacks in general bitch too much about racism. Especially since it doesn't even exist against them. No one is forcing Africa to give up their way of life but it's happening to all the White nations. And look at Affirmative action in the West, blacks getting handed jobs they don't even qualify for. Today's blacks have it too easy thanks to white people forced to hate themselves. I also believe the real reason blacks refuse to live among their own kind is because they know they are failures at building up society. Otherwise they wouldn't be trying to flood into Europe and take over countries that don't even belong to them and I feel the same way about Muslims too. Whats even worse is Caucasians are expected to just let them invade and have whatever they want, but if Caucasians tried to bum rush Africa like that and take over, the people there would probably get violent vs letting White people take Africa from them yet they feel entitled to steal Europe.
Cry me a river,dude.

Whites like whites and black people.they don't like or trust anyone else,as someone that looks puerto rican or moroccan,I do not benefit from white selective self-hate vis a vis blacks.in fact whites become white nationalists in your face if you're an ethnic that doesn't kiss their asses and they like I said,only like blacks out of all ethnicities besides whites.

I'm glad the clot shot is taking them out.I can like individual white people,but as a whole I do not like the white race.

I resonate most with the mexica movement.take their Squatting asses back to eurabia,bring the world and liberal experiment there,not on amerindian land where whites are imprisoning the natives and indigenous descendants on their own land,only gotten by biological warfare,slavery and rape.

not liking black people does not mean you kiss white ass.it's not a dichotomy between black and white,I know that's all westerners see is black or white but I honestely don't care for either of them on average.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

willymonfrete wrote:

The idea of living in the most advanced, safest, most meritocratic society in the world, in territories that know no real winter...it would have been ULTIMATE BLISS.

And girls have, on average, the biggest breasts/to body frame ratio of any other place in the world. :D

How did you guys managed to f**k up California and Florida so much, together with the rest of the country, is beyond me.

It pities me, to no end.
willymonfrete wrote:
europe

2.safe drugs are legal

1. Europe is a total mess when it comes to prostitution. Prostitution is legal and regulated (which means prostitutes get social security and regular health checks) only in a handful of countries, most noitably Germany and Austria. In most other country there's a "don't tell, won't mind" attitude that is very much conducive to abusive pimping of impoverished women coming from Africa, a few still from Eastern Europe, a few even from China.

3. It's a stereotype. You won't believe how bad things have gotten in the past decade, with countless illegal migrants, mostly all young men, washing ashore on our coasts. Someone talked of it as a "black" invasion, or a "Mulsim" invasion. It's not. It's a very opportunistic economic migration, with organised crime behind it, which takes advantage of the woke "let us be sancrtuary" attitude of many governments and the weakness of those remaining governments (like the Italian) who are too testicle-less to stand on their own policies.

4-5-6. Like I said many times on this forum, these things might have been true during better times. Nowadays, Europeans are a scared bunch, losing a lot and obsessed about losing it all. The salaries are generally shit. In the London area, not even a combined household salary of $200,000/year provides a good family life, especially if the kids are small and need childcare. Besides London, cost of living has massively increased everywhere else.

Let's say that it's hard to be laid back, humanistic and romantic when you have real trouble living your life, or giving your family the decent life they deserve.
Last edited by publicduende on September 20th, 2023, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Come on guys. It's much healthier to just hate everyone equally :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 12:38 pm
:D
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 12:38 pm
I'm a cynic, but little bit of a misanthrope too. :wink: :lol: