positives of europe vs america and america vs europe?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: positives of europe vs america and america vs europe?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 12:37 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
September 18th, 2023, 6:28 pm
1.the usa has alot more natural beauty than europe,the weather is alot better in places like hawaii or south florida,with nice beaches and tropical trees,waterfalls,and volcanos.

Of course,southern europe has nice beauty and sunshine,but the pay is shit.you'll be struggling.

2.the EU pays shit for a job.doctors make 50k a year in alot of western european countries.

3.because of this,homeownership is impossible.You'll be a perpetual renter for the rest of your life basically,in a studio apartment.in holland for example,if you're not on woningnet for 10 years already good luck finding a affordable place in a place you actually want to live in(Randstad).

4.the best places in the USA can be cheap and very safe,like conservative states.Democrat states without blacks are safe,like hawaii and north dakota.

5.if you live on the west coast or hawaii,prostitution visits and visits to asian countries are much cheaper and easier,plus theres alot of asian women in these areas,if you like asians like I do.

6.food tastes better in the US.
The idea of living in the most advanced, safest, most meritocratic society in the world, in territories that know no real winter...it would have been ULTIMATE BLISS.

And girls have, on average, the biggest breasts/to body frame ratio of any other place in the world. :D

How did you guys managed to f**k up California and Florida so much, together with the rest of the country, is beyond me.

It pities me, to no end.
willymonfrete wrote:
September 18th, 2023, 6:28 pm
europe

1.prostitution is legal in most countries and cheap.

2.safe drugs are legal

however for 2.you can always order peyote for 'decoration 'purposes.You can always order safe Research chemicals or RCs legally.You can buy gummies at any smokeshop if you like weed highs for 5$(I just did them on wednesday and thursday).

3.europe has alot of safety because it has less blacks,but the islamic issue is still an issue there.Terrorist attacks are a real possibility whenever the muslims chimp out and create islamic states or Dawlah's like Daesh.

4.women are more willing to befriend a guy they're not into in europe than the usa,and income requirments to get a young girl are just 'don't be a jobless bum',as my sister said ,men in holland and portugal are uglier than american men on average so competition is not as high.

5.europe has a more laid back culture not as obsessed with material things,because they're happier and don't seek to replace a black hole,and the inverse is true,they don't focus on money but rather enjoying simple things with friends and family so they don't seek happiness by money which can't deliver it anyway.

6.europeans are more 'humanistic'.however the women are much more liberated than american women even.in iceland,women approach men for sex every week and have very high laycounts.finding a conservative european woman that's young and attractive is an impossibility.

any comparisons you guys have?
1. Europe is a total mess when it comes to prostitution. Prostitution is legal and regulated (which means prostitutes get social security and regular health checks) only in a handful of countries, most noitably Germany and Austria. In most other country there's a "don't tell, won't mind" attitude that is very much conducive to abusive pimping of impoverished women coming from Africa, a few still from Eastern Europe, a few even from China.

3. It's a stereotype. You won't believe how bad things have gotten in the past decade, with countless illegal migrants, mostly all young men, washing ashore on our coasts. Someone talked of it as a "black" invasion, or a "Mulsim" invasion. It's not. It's a very opportunistic economic migration, with organised crime behind it, which takes advantage of the woke "let us be sancrtuary" attitude of many governments and the weakness of those remaining governments (like the Italian) who are too testicle-less to stand on their own policies.

4-5-6. Like I said many times on this forum, these things might have been true during better times. Nowadays, Europeans are a scared bunch, losing a lot and obsessed about losing it all. The salaries are generally shit. In the London area, not even a combined household salary of $200,000/year provides a good family life, especially if the kids are small and need childcare. Besides London, cost of living has massively increased everywhere else.

Let's say that it's hard to be laid back, humanistic and romantic when you have real trouble living your life, or giving your family the decent life they deserve.
I also agree with you too man. Most of Europe is in a recession right now because of sanctioning Russia. They couldn't get cheap energy and gas from there and most use expensive intermediaries via China, India, USA. Germany, UK, Netherlands, Italy, and others are in a Recession right now. I don't think people there are smiling and "humanizing/philosophizing" anymore...

The Europeans I met were back in 2012 when I played MMORPG online games with them. Some were friendly, some were mute, and some were assholes, especially the German men. I don't know, Europeans are not some ubermenschen or angels either. They are human just like everyone else.
However Europeans were little bit more open, or marginally more open minded than Americ*nts even in online games.

The Destruction of LA and Florida is from all the white liberals that voted white liberal politicians to runs those cities. You can definitely "Thank" them for turning those cities into a sh*thole. They just let the city government subsidize all the dark skins, homeless people, and useless eaters everywhere. In addition, deindustrialization and outsourcing, and not enough good jobs to go around. You get a nice cocktail of self destruction.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

A lot of places in America appear to have much better weather conditions than Western Europe. Where I'm from, the weather usually kind of sucks, it's cold and rainy a lot and summers don't last anywhere near long enough for my taste. I have a relative in a sunny state in America, married to some cute bubble-butted Latina and for all our American members' bitching and moaning... he doesn't appear to be doing half bad, to me. American culture sounds horrific when described here, the women appalling... and yet I see so many happy, smiling Americans hanging out in sunny places and it makes my cold Euro ass rather jealous. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 1:28 pm
A lot of places in America appear to have much better weather conditions than Western Europe. Where I'm from, the weather usually kind of sucks, it's cold and rainy a lot and summers don't last anywhere near long enough for my taste. I have a relative in a sunny state in America, married to some cute bubble-butted Latina and for all our American members' bitching and moaning... he doesn't appear to be doing half bad, to me. :lol:
I agree with you on the weather.. but keep in mind, there are hurricanes, tornados, Thunderstorm, snowstorms, earthquakes(San Andreas fault line) in the U.S. Europe doesn't have most of those...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 1:31 pm
I agree with you on the weather.. but keep in mind, there are hurricanes, tornados, Thunderstorm, snowstorms, earthquakes(San Andreas fault line) in the U.S. Europe doesn't have most of those...
True. I just really, really hate rain, snow and cold and I love sunshine. I'm a sun-worshipper. I'm not really happy if I'm not regularly under the sun, or near a beach, river or lake. f**k cold European weather, it's awful. The grey, dreary, bleak skies and long winters depress the everlasting shit out of me. I'd probably be "happierabroad" literally ANYWHERE that's not rainy and cold. :cry:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 1:34 pm
September 20th, 2023, 1:31 pm
True. I just really, really hate rain, snow and cold and I love sunshine. I'm a sun-worshipper. I'm not really happy if I'm not regularly under the sun, or near a beach, river or lake. f**k cold European weather, it's awful. The grey, dreary, bleak skies and long winters depress the everlasting shit out of me. I'd probably be "happierabroad" literally ANYWHERE that's not rainy and cold. :cry:
Sometimes I forget how brutal European winters are. But I live in California and regardless of the weather this state is always depressing and sad to look at now...Newsom and his shitty destructive party worked hard to destroy this place, it can be sunny as hell and yet all the homelessness, store thefts, and vacant stores will make you want to curl up and cry. Whenever I'm reminded what life was like in the 90s here before it got to this point. California only has good weather if you live in the bay area but the bay area is literately Escape From L.A. it's Hell on earth in some of these states. Your chances of getting attacked or having your vehicle jacked in the Bay area and L.A. are extremely high, higher than its' ever been. People are leaving their car doors unlocked on purpose just so the people jacking them don't smash out their windows...That's how f***ed up it is up here.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

The idea of living in the most advanced, safest, most meritocratic society in the world, in territories that know no real winter...it would have been ULTIMATE BLISS.

And girls have, on average, the biggest breasts/to body frame ratio of any other place in the world. :D

How did you guys managed to f**k up California and Florida so much, together with the rest of the country, is beyond me.

It pities me, to no end.
who the hell is 'you guys'?Hispanics have lower crime rates than whites.I'm not even hispanic.
1. Europe is a total mess when it comes to prostitution. Prostitution is legal and regulated (which means prostitutes get social security and regular health checks) only in a handful of countries, most noitably Germany and Austria. In most other country there's a "don't tell, won't mind" attitude that is very much conducive to abusive pimping of impoverished women coming from Africa, a few still from Eastern Europe, a few even from China.
Not in holland.
3. It's a stereotype. You won't believe how bad things have gotten in the past decade, with countless illegal migrants, mostly all young men, washing ashore on our coasts. Someone talked of it as a "black" invasion, or a "Mulsim" invasion. It's not. It's a very opportunistic economic migration, with organised crime behind it, which takes advantage of the woke "let us be sancrtuary" attitude of many governments and the weakness of those remaining governments (like the Italian) who are too testicle-less to stand on their own policies.
boo hoo
4-5-6. Like I said many times on this forum, these things might have been true during better times. Nowadays, Europeans are a scared bunch, losing a lot and obsessed about losing it all. The salaries are generally shit. In the London area, not even a combined household salary of $200,000/year provides a good family life, especially if the kids are small and need childcare. Besides London, cost of living has massively increased everywhere else.
Not in holland.
Let's say that it's hard to be laid back, humanistic and romantic when you have real trouble living your life, or giving your family the decent life they deserve.
yeah,holland is fine in this regard.I was there 2 years ago.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

September 20th, 2023, 1:26 pm
I also agree with you too man. Most of Europe is in a recession right now because of sanctioning Russia. They couldn't get cheap energy and gas from there and most use expensive intermediaries via China, India, USA. Germany, UK, Netherlands, Italy, and others are in a Recession right now. I don't think people there are smiling and "humanizing/philosophizing" anymore...

The Europeans I met were back in 2012 when I played MMORPG online games with them. Some were friendly, some were mute, and some were assholes, especially the German men. I don't know, Europeans are not some ubermenschen or angels either. They are human just like everyone else.
However Europeans were little bit more open, or marginally more open minded than Americ*nts even in online games.

The Destruction of LA and Florida is from all the white liberals that voted white liberal politicians to runs those cities. You can definitely "Thank" them for turning those cities into a sh*thole. They just let the city government subsidize all the dark skins, homeless people, and useless eaters everywhere. In addition, deindustrialization and outsourcing, and not enough good jobs to go around. You get a nice cocktail of self destruction.
Amen to all of the above. It pities me to no end.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 5:01 pm
who the hell is 'you guys'?Hispanics have lower crime rates than whites.I'm not even hispanic.
Probably referring to American politicians. More and more of them are of Hispanic descent.
willymonfrete wrote:
Not in holland.
I heard some horror stories about prostitutes in Holland, especially those practicing in central Amsterdam. They charge a lot and are ice cold with their customers. Better in Angeles City, Philippines, at this point :)
willymonfrete wrote:
boo hoo
That's reality.
willymonfrete wrote:
Not in holland.
Holland is not paradise, either. They're probably faring slightly better than Germany and Austria, but the whole of Europe is suffering from the shit sandwich of the Russo-Ukranian war and illegal migration.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

@publicduende you're right that prostitutes in holland are mean,arrogant and ice cold.That's why I'm going to monger in juarez and not europe,maybe it will be better there,plus I like big butt mamacitas.

it's not looking good anywhere in the 'first'world right now.It's only going to get worse.A ecuadorian investment visa costs 25k,that's doable(even on a minimum wage job you can always live in a mobile home,save up your money etc rentiers can't parasite off of your money and you'll have alot of money in the tens of thousands left over after a few years of living in a mobile home...)I know one guy that did this...I want to leave civilization anyway,in a few years I'll be permanently abroad,insha'Allah.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 6:03 pm
September 20th, 2023, 1:26 pm

Amen to all of the above. It pities me to no end.
Pity that all good things are coming to an end..
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

September 20th, 2023, 6:51 pm
They called it "the New American Century". They didn't know that the "Only American Century" was the one past.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 6:30 pm
@publicduende you're right that prostitutes in holland are mean,arrogant and ice cold.That's why I'm going to monger in juarez and not europe,maybe it will be better there,plus I like big butt mamacitas.

it's not looking good anywhere in the 'first'world right now.It's only going to get worse.A ecuadorian investment visa costs 25k,that's doable(even on a minimum wage job you can always live in a mobile home,save up your money etc rentiers can't parasite off of your money and you'll have alot of money in the tens of thousands left over after a few years of living in a mobile home...)I know one guy that did this...I want to leave civilization anyway,in a few years I'll be permanently abroad,insha'Allah.
Ecuador wouldn't exactly be my first port of call, especially after seeing the state of its wealthier (and more Americanized) cousin Colombia.

If you want to remove yourself from civilisation, you could always GTFO in some rural area of the Philippines. But then, even there, you would need a modicum of cash to survive.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
September 21st, 2023, 7:12 am
They called it "the New American Century". They didn't know that the "Only American Century" was the one past.
I seriously wonder who will replace America and make it "their century" at this point. America stands, battered and broken, some of its states like borderline third world countries, but the state the competition is in doesn't give me the impression they're about to overtake the yankees anytime soon, barring some unforseen Black Swan event.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
September 21st, 2023, 7:12 am
September 20th, 2023, 6:51 pm
The New American Century sounds egotistical. This World Police business is getting unsustainable. It's time America to get humbled after they implode from within.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I could be wrong,but europe doesn't seem to be overtly anti-white in the big media,and media seems to be a bit more wholesome despite american shows being popular.