Kabbalistic Rabbi admits 'demons' are part of Jehovah and Satanism was created to destroy gentiles

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Kabbalistic Rabbi admits 'demons' are part of Jehovah and Satanism was created to destroy gentiles

Post by willymonfrete »

The Jewish Kabbalah adept in this youtube video and in his work in general has revealed a lot. That Satanism is the left hand of Judaism and the Torah. The Jews control the world. The elite Jews use both the Left and Right hand of the Torah to accomplish this. Satanism is the Klipoth, that Lucifer is another name for Samael the Jewish Satan the male ruler of the Klipoth and Lilith is the female ruler of the Kilipoth. He admits the nature of the Klipoth is the demons suck your energy, destroy you and deceive you in the long run. They destroy the soul and spirit and in the end your soul ends up in their realm in the Klipoth which is spiritual annihilation. Luciferianism is the inversion of ascension its descension into spiritual annihilation.

He also admits the Jewish adepts purposely put the Klipoth the LHP into the Gentile occult societies while removing the important keys to work this system and succeed to the higher levels so the Gentiles would fail in this system be enslaved in the Klipoth and destroyed by the Demons. The Rabbi's put their Kabbalah system into the Gentile lodges purposely corrupted to ensure the destruction of the spiritual seekers of their enemy the Goyim. The Jews used the poison apple technique to destroy the Gentiles who might be a threat to them with spiritual power and advancement with this. This includes the annihilation of the soul so their will be no reincarnation of the Gentile what the Jews call Gilgul. They know advanced adept souls reincarnate into their own race and so do the Gentile souls. The Jews are ordered to destroy the spiritual adepts of the Gentiles in their Talmudic religion. If you trace all western occultism back it goes to Jewish societies the Martinist's, Frankists, Free Mason's, rose cross and on the late medieval to renaissance which created the western occult world was dominated by Jewish adepts and their schools naturally this involved Christians who would be interested in this system. The Rabbinical adepts gave them the poison apple to destroy the enemies of the Jewish race.

He also admits Christianity is ruled by Samael-Lucifer [Satan] and the Klipoth. Klipoth also means toxic energy. Christianity is a trap to suck the energy out of the Gentiles into the Jewish collective soul and servitor while manifest the age of the Messiah the Jewish world government in which the Gentiles will no longer exist. Satanism is the level for destruction of the Gentiles who soul leads them towards spiritual practice and advanced in the occult. Christianity is for the destruction of the collective population outside of the minority of spiritual advanced Gentiles.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Kabbalistic Rabbi admits 'demons'are part of jehovah,and Satanism was created to destroy gentiles

Post by Winston »

Wow that's very fascinating. @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 will be interested in it. The same Rabbi that made the video also made another video about the original Kabbalah vs. Gnosticism too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Kabbalistic Rabbi admits 'demons'are part of jehovah,and Satanism was created to destroy gentiles

Post by willymonfrete »

Winston wrote:
September 27th, 2023, 1:45 pm
Wow that's very fascinating. @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 will be interested in it. The same Rabbi that made the video also made another video about the original Kabbalah vs. Gnosticism too.

Jehovah,Yeshua and Satan are all part of a greater self-same energy entity matrix,Saturnian in nature.

וָאֶשְׁמַע אֶת-קוֹל אֲדֹנָי, אֹמֵר, אֶת-מִי אֶשְׁלַח, וּמִי יֵלֶךְ-לָנוּ; וָאֹמַר, הִנְנִי שְׁלָחֵנִי. 8 And I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then I said: 'Here am I; send me.'
ט וַיֹּאמֶר, לֵךְ וְאָמַרְתָּ לָעָם הַזֶּה: שִׁמְעוּ שָׁמוֹעַ וְאַל-תָּבִינוּ, וּרְאוּ רָאוֹ וְאַל-תֵּדָעוּ. 9 And He said: 'Go, and tell this people: hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
י הַשְׁמֵן לֵב-הָעָם הַזֶּה, וְאָזְנָיו הַכְבֵּד וְעֵינָיו הָשַׁע: פֶּן-יִרְאֶה בְעֵינָיו וּבְאָזְנָיו יִשְׁמָע, וּלְבָבוֹ יָבִין וָשָׁב--וְרָפָא לוֹ. 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they, seeing with their eyes, and hearing with their ears, and understanding with their heart, return, and be healed.'
יא וָאֹמַר, עַד-מָתַי אֲדֹנָי; וַיֹּאמֶר עַד אֲשֶׁר אִם-שָׁאוּ עָרִים מֵאֵין יוֹשֵׁב, וּבָתִּים מֵאֵין אָדָם, וְהָאֲדָמָה, תִּשָּׁאֶה שְׁמָמָה. 11 Then said I: 'Lord, how long?' And He answered: 'Until cities be waste without inhabitant, and houses without man, and the land become utterly waste,
יב וְרִחַק יְהוָה, אֶת-הָאָדָם; וְרַבָּה הָעֲזוּבָה, בְּקֶרֶב הָאָרֶץ. 12 And the LORD have removed men far away, and the forsaken places be many in the midst of the land.

This is plain evil!Yahweh is a liar!and open one!He deliberately lies to people in order that they might not repent.

Jesus did the same thing when he said:

1He replied, “The mystery of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to those on the outside everything is expressed in parables, 12so that, ‘ they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven.’”

isn't this guy,Just plain evil?

How do christians not see they worship the Devil?

Yehovah is the egyptian god seth,the devil,a alien entity that wants to turn earth into 'hell'so to speak.Christopher Jon bjerknes is someone I'd look into @Winston

You can click on his YT channel and find a large reservoire of important information.

BTW,Trump and JFK Jr are both controlled opposition of the Rabbis.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Honestely,I know from a logical metaphysical pov that kashmir shaivism is true but I am a christian only because if I'm wrong I don't want to burn forever,despite that being an injustice.I really hate the sick jewish mind that created the concept of hell,of course it's purpose is working well,to get us to follow yeshua,because with the 1% chance we're wrong we would be burning fiorever and being tortured in a lake of fire.That is not a risk I can take.that doesn't mean I like being christian,I resent it alot.I wish I could be free.maybe if I die and it turns out to be a lie 100% for sure I can enjoy myself in the astral worlds.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Kabbalistic Rabbi admits 'demons' are part of Jehovah and Satanism was created to destroy gentiles

Post by Winston »

How can you say all that and still call yourself a Christian? Even if you say you are a Christian, if it's not in your heart, then it's not true, meaning you aren't truly a Christian if it's not in your sincere heart to believe that the Christian beliefs are true as they present them. You shouldn't believe in something out of fear? What if Allah is the true God? Then you will burn in the Muslim hell. If you study the roots of where hell came from, you would be less afraid of it. Look up the YouTube channel "Religion for Breakfast". It explains where all religions came from, from an unbiased standpoint.

Btw there is also a Bible verse in Isaiah that says that the Lord creates both good and evil. Look it up.

Frankly, I'm not sure if reality is objective anyway. It seems that whatever you believe in, you get put in some reality or zone where what you believe becomes true for you. So reality may be malleable and not fixed or objective. This means there may be no such thing as objective truth.

Btw Rudolf Steiner called A.I. and technology the Ahriman, not demonic. Listen to his lectures and you will see.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Kabbalistic Rabbi admits 'demons' are part of Jehovah and Satanism was created to destroy gentiles

Post by willymonfrete »

Winston wrote:
September 27th, 2023, 11:01 pm
How can you say all that and still call yourself a Christian? Even if you say you are a Christian, if it's not in your heart, then it's not true, meaning you aren't truly a Christian if it's not in your sincere heart to believe that the Christian beliefs are true as they present them. You shouldn't believe in something out of fear? What if Allah is the true God? Then you will burn in the Muslim hell. If you study the roots of where hell came from, you would be less afraid of it. Look up the YouTube channel "Religion for Breakfast". It explains where all religions came from, from an unbiased standpoint.

Btw there is also a Bible verse in Isaiah that says that the Lord creates both good and evil. Look it up.

Frankly, I'm not sure if reality is objective anyway. It seems that whatever you believe in, you get put in some reality or zone where what you believe becomes true for you. So reality may be malleable and not fixed or objective. This means there may be no such thing as objective truth.

Btw Rudolf Steiner called A.I. and technology the Ahriman, not demonic. Listen to his lectures and you will see.
Because while I have some proof for kashmir shaivism that is ironclad,I need additional proof to really cement my logical belief therein,and I do not want to burn forever,however if I had concrete proof of kashmir shaivism's claims,I'd be one without fear.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Winston wrote:
September 27th, 2023, 11:01 pm

Because while I have some proof for kashmir shaivism that is ironclad,I need additional proof to really cement my logical belief therein,and I do not want to burn forever,however if I had concrete proof of kashmir shaivism's claims,I'd be one without fear.