Passport Girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Passport Girls

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston

I watched this video. It only showed two white women from the UK I presume with black men in Gambia. I just don't believe that it's very common for white women to go to poor countries in Africa to get the BBC. Doesn't make sense.

Women aren't the same as men. Men will follow their dick. Women don't have the same level of sexual energy that would make them do what passport bros are doing.

I don't believe the video.

Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Passport Girls

Post by kangarunner »

Just last night here in HCMC I saw many young white women walking around. There really is no reason for them to be here. The physical differences of white women in contrast with the more petite, feminine Vietnamese women are so much that white women look like huge monsters in contrast to beautiful asian women.

A few physical differences of white women: 1) Broad shoulders. 2) Tall with longer arms and longer legs. 3) Faces look more "hunter" like.

When I saw them last night, I had to restrain myself from yelling at them, "go back home you ugly western bitches. no one wants you here"

1. ) The local Vietnamese men don't want them because they're uglier than the local Vietnamese women.

2.) Secondly, most white women would have a hard enough time getting sex in SE Asia since most white guys here only want to f**k the local Asian women.

3.) Asia is a place for men (not women), to release all their pent up frustration and anger from dealing with their shitty lives back home in the West.

4.) Have you ever met a single white woman from the West who stayed in SE Asia long term? No, you haven't. There are zero. They go back home quickly.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Western white women look like shit (larger, masculine bodies), and when you find out what's in their minds.....hehe.....how nasty their thinking is.....it makes them even uglier.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
November 8th, 2023, 9:57 am
@Winston

I watched this video. It only showed two white women from the UK I presume with black men in Gambia. I just don't believe that it's very common for white women to go to poor countries in Africa to get the BBC. Doesn't make sense.

Women aren't the same as men. Men will follow their dick. Women don't have the same level of sexual energy that would make them do what passport bros are doing.

They just don't go to Gambia, they also go to Turkey, Jamaica and Kenya is another place they go to - Egypt too - they're usually middle aged women all the way up to pension age - they have careers, money, they're usually divorced and they want sex with a virile, young, handsome man - they're usually northern European - Brits, Germans, Swedes, Dutch and from around that area.

I don't judge. they want a sex life and it is better for them to go and get that there than them sat in their houses going to the bingo and being depressed.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
November 8th, 2023, 11:03 pm
kangarunner wrote:
November 8th, 2023, 9:57 am
@Winston

They just don't go to Gambia, they also go to Turkey, Jamaica and Kenya is another place they go to - Egypt too - they're usually middle aged women all the way up to pension age - they have careers, money, they're usually divorced and they want sex with a virile, young, handsome man - they're usually northern European - Brits, Germans, Swedes, Dutch and from around that area.

I don't judge. they want a sex life and it is better for them to go and get that there than them sat in their houses going to the bingo and being depressed.
I don't think it is more than 2% of what guys do. Women have almost no sex drive.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
November 8th, 2023, 8:13 pm
4.) Have you ever met a single white woman from the West who stayed in SE Asia long term? No, you haven't. There are zero. They go back home quickly.
What is long term? Five years? Twenty years? I have met single white women who lived and worked there for many years. I can think of two that lived in Indonesia for a long time. One worked there for several years. Pretty face, but a body that wasn't fat, but looked like it was just on the verge of it, and like she might blow up when she got older. She lived in Indonesia probably from early-to-mid-20's to early to mid-30's. Then she moved to a remote area doing something else adventurous and seems to still be single according to Facebook. Another one was reasonably okay looking, someone you would expect to marry for looks and everything else. A little bit outspoken, but a nice girl. She moved around a bit but ended up in Indonesia, single in her 40's, living of a life of intercessory prayer ministry.

But it is much rarer to see women there. Indonesia isn't the 'sexpat' destination some other countries are. There are probably little pockets of that in Bali, but overall it is not a big destination for that. The marriage-oriented men who work there can find a local wife and settle down. I think I have met three couples where the woman was white and the man was Indonesian, two in an Indonesian community in the US and one in Indonesia. Usually, it's the other way around.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MrMan wrote:
November 9th, 2023, 3:42 am
kangarunner wrote:
What is long term? Five years? Twenty years? I have met single white women who lived and worked there for many years. I can think of two that lived in Indonesia for a long time. One worked there for several years. Pretty face, but a body that wasn't fat, but looked like it was just on the verge of it, and like she might blow up when she got older. She lived in Indonesia probably from early-to-mid-20's to early to mid-30's. Then she moved to a remote area doing something else adventurous and seems to still be single according to Facebook. Another one was reasonably okay looking, someone you would expect to marry for looks and everything else. A little bit outspoken, but a nice girl. She moved around a bit but ended up in Indonesia, single in her 40's, living of a life of intercessory prayer ministry.

But it is much rarer to see women there. Indonesia isn't the 'sexpat' destination some other countries are. There are probably little pockets of that in Bali, but overall it is not a big destination for that. The marriage-oriented men who work there can find a local wife and settle down. I think I have met three couples where the woman was white and the man was Indonesian, two in an Indonesian community in the US and one in Indonesia. Usually, it's the other way around.
Bali was the place till it got bombed.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
I think this is true - even here in FE Asia = Japan, Korea, Taiwan - despite there are more Japanese men, Korean men and Taiwanese men married with a foreign wife than opposite.

In Japan Japanese men married with a foreign wife outnumber Japanese women married with a foreign man by more than 2:1.

However most 'foreign women' are from Asia - Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipinas, Thai etc...

Hardly any white woman from Western countries... very few indeed.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Yohan wrote:
November 9th, 2023, 9:50 am
Hardly any white woman from Western countries... very few indeed.
White women are comfortable and secure with all the powers given to them by Western countries. Why would they live in countries that give white women zero special privileges?

They're so comfortable with their feminist dictatorships, that they're horrified when they go to SE Asia and see how feminine and sweet the local women are there.

@WanderingProtagonist said in the shoutbox "White women are a strange breed of weirdos I swear". I think white women want their power so much that they're almost scared to have it taken away from them.