Why the Typical 9 to 5 Job Sucks

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why the Typical 9 to 5 Job Sucks

Post by jamesbond »

Lauren Southern gives her explanation as to why the 9 to 5 work week sucks.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why the Typical 9 to 5 Job Sucks

Post by jamesbond »

In this video she explains why young people don't want to work.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why the Typical 9 to 5 Job Sucks

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

jamesbond wrote:
November 17th, 2023, 5:28 pm
Lauren Southern gives her explanation as to why the 9 to 5 work week sucks.

Im honestly fine with those work hours, working from 4 am or early in the am at all is what I really hate.
But I much rather not work period since work don't even remotely sound fun. First the diversity shit is boring and annoying,
two you have way too many jobs that want you to be able to do 30 different things and FAST. They won't even try to make work sound
fun, and even though we have all these illegal assholes over here in America, none of them want to work either. They rather just leech off the "free" stuff. Then when theres nothing left, they'll probably just leave.