90-Day Fiance Gone Trans

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

90-Day Fiance Gone Trans

Post by MrMan »

Many years ago, when the show was still new, 90-Day-Fiance advertised on this forum, trying to find men who wanted to marry an overseas girlfriend. The show is on some cable network. I saw the show a bit of it when Hulu carried it, and I've also seen YouTube clips of the show. I was living overseas when I met my foreign wife, and eventually brought her over, so I can relate with that. But often, this show seems to focus on overbearing women who may seem a bit full of themselves. They had a few sweethearts on there, who would, personality-wise, probably make good wives. They have had an old woman who would have been really hard to get along with her married a young African man on there.

Apparently, they are jumping on the trans bandwagon. If Skelebob were still around, I'd ask him if this was the kind of trans individual he goes for.

They call this a trans man. So apparently, this trans man was dating a foreign man for a long time, and then she drops a bomb in an argument that she used to be a man. (She thinks she is a woman now, so she said that.) Then the man he was dating was traumatized and broke up with him. But then decides to get back with him.

The whole thing doesn't make sense. Right now, this individual looks like a poster boy for bad plastic surgery. But this is obviously a dude. The gay-man mannerisms, etc. are too telling. Even the old pictures before some of the more recent botched plastic surgeries look like a man who had work done. It is hard to believe that a man would see a trans individual like this and see the mannerisms and features and not know that he is a man. Maybe some men aren't perceptive. I could see a foreigner going to great lengths to get a Greencard...but a European... and with another man? It's a gay thing to do.

Not to mention a dude fooling another man into thinking he is a woman and having sex on him is just as evil as raping someone. That's where the state needs to focus it's legislation, not at trying to make normal people accept these trans people's delusions.

I figured these shows would probably lose their audience if the do this, but I wonder if the demographic for 90-Day will care. I think TLC has a lot of female viewers. I don't think females are as likely to have as much of a sense of disgust at seeing a man in drag or after a trans surgery as men do. I've heard my daughters comment on how it is gross, so maybe some of them get it. But some people who would otherwise be grossed out might just watch it out of curiosity and shock to see how a man could be tricked by another man like this.

Based on clips over time, I think the show is getting more 'Jerry Springer.' It started out showing the process and struggles of these international relationships. Then they start picking hard-to-get-along-with foreign women and old or fat women marrying foreigners who the audience will think are green-card-diggers. They are going for sensationalism. So they get a freakishly, obviously male trans dude to attract people looking for sensationalism. I don't know if it will work.

I'm hoping this kind of junk hurts their ratings. I hate to see the streaming services, what is left of the networks, and Hollywood film trying to normalize sexual perversion among the kids by always having gay characters in every movie, having gay kissing, putting trans characters everywhere, treating such a bizarre fetishized life choice as normal, and all that other garbage they are pushing. I don't think there is enough of an audience for them to turn big money-maker shows like 'The Bachelor' into gay freak shows. I hope they don't try to sneak in trans people for people on these reality dating shows without telling the 'victim' on the show what they are doing.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: 90-Day Fiance Gone Trans

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 7:27 am
Many years ago, when the show was still new, 90-Day-Fiance advertised on this forum, trying to find men who wanted to marry an overseas girlfriend. The show is on some cable network. I saw the show a bit of it when Hulu carried it, and I've also seen YouTube clips of the show. I was living overseas when I met my foreign wife, and eventually brought her over, so I can relate with that. But often, this show seems to focus on overbearing women who may seem a bit full of themselves. They had a few sweethearts on there, who would, personality-wise, probably make good wives. They have had an old woman who would have been really hard to get along with her married a young African man on there.

Apparently, they are jumping on the trans bandwagon. If Skelebob were still around, I'd ask him if this was the kind of trans individual he goes for.

They call this a trans man. So apparently, this trans man was dating a foreign man for a long time, and then she drops a bomb in an argument that she used to be a man. (She thinks she is a woman now, so she said that.) Then the man he was dating was traumatized and broke up with him. But then decides to get back with him.

The whole thing doesn't make sense. Right now, this individual looks like a poster boy for bad plastic surgery. But this is obviously a dude. The gay-man mannerisms, etc. are too telling. Even the old pictures before some of the more recent botched plastic surgeries look like a man who had work done. It is hard to believe that a man would see a trans individual like this and see the mannerisms and features and not know that he is a man. Maybe some men aren't perceptive. I could see a foreigner going to great lengths to get a Greencard...but a European... and with another man? It's a gay thing to do.

Not to mention a dude fooling another man into thinking he is a woman and having sex on him is just as evil as raping someone. That's where the state needs to focus it's legislation, not at trying to make normal people accept these trans people's delusions.

I figured these shows would probably lose their audience if the do this, but I wonder if the demographic for 90-Day will care. I think TLC has a lot of female viewers. I don't think females are as likely to have as much of a sense of disgust at seeing a man in drag or after a trans surgery as men do. I've heard my daughters comment on how it is gross, so maybe some of them get it. But some people who would otherwise be grossed out might just watch it out of curiosity and shock to see how a man could be tricked by another man like this.

Based on clips over time, I think the show is getting more 'Jerry Springer.' It started out showing the process and struggles of these international relationships. Then they start picking hard-to-get-along-with foreign women and old or fat women marrying foreigners who the audience will think are green-card-diggers. They are going for sensationalism. So they get a freakishly, obviously male trans dude to attract people looking for sensationalism. I don't know if it will work.

I'm hoping this kind of junk hurts their ratings. I hate to see the streaming services, what is left of the networks, and Hollywood film trying to normalize sexual perversion among the kids by always having gay characters in every movie, having gay kissing, putting trans characters everywhere, treating such a bizarre fetishized life choice as normal, and all that other garbage they are pushing. I don't think there is enough of an audience for them to turn big money-maker shows like 'The Bachelor' into gay freak shows. I hope they don't try to sneak in trans people for people on these reality dating shows without telling the 'victim' on the show what they are doing.
Its too late to start worrying about any of this now. Everything that's happening around you is intentional. Turning everyone trans which makes it easy as hell to dominate whatever country where a lot of these people reside. Countries like Thailand, Philippines, etc would be easy as f**k to take over due to the high influx of trans people there. But overall Jerry Springer wasn't so bad in the 90s, the 90s was a lot more laid back...Today everything is jacked up on steroids, totally hate life now. But I stopped watching television ever since Leftist took over everything. It's all propaganda shit compared to tv just being harmless fun like it use to be with all those shows such as Blind Date, etc.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

90 Day Fiancé has always been pretty GAY

Trans are just Gays who chop off their dicks (and if they are women their breasts)
The ones who do not are just Cross Dressers
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
What's up, MrMan? Gay panic setting in again? Lol! :lol:

To be honest, the Tgurl (aka transformer) in the video doesn't OBVIOUSLY look like a dude. She looks quite passable if you ask me - passable enough to go stealth mode in society and then fool her male lover for months (assuming that the TV show isn't entirely fake and scripted to begin with). I wouldn't have guessed that she was a dude unless somebody told me. I think that you're simply exaggerating just to make a big fuss about a topic that you're already clearly obsessed with. LMAO!

To me, she just looks like the typical 40 year-old American plastic surgery addict. Definitely looks weird and a bit of a trainwreck but not easily identifiable as trans. She looks a lot better and just like a real woman in those older photos that are momentarily shown.

But maybe I'm missing something and you just happen to know far more about "gay-man mannerisms" than I do. I wonder what @yick thinks. Lol!
Jamessmith0901
Freshman Poster

Post by Jamessmith0901 »

So, reality shows like 90-Day Fiance go for drama and shock value to get viewers. They recently included a trans person, which some people might find controversial. Everyone has their own opinions on relationships and attraction, but it's important to respect others' identities and choices.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 6:40 pm
To be honest, the Tgurl (aka transformer) in the video doesn't OBVIOUSLY look like a dude. She looks quite passable if you ask me - passable enough to go stealth mode in society and then fool her male lover for months (assuming that the TV show isn't entirely fake and scripted to begin with). I wouldn't have guessed that she was a dude unless somebody told me.
I think some of us fellows feel icked out a bit quicker when we see a man dressed like a woman, talking with a gay voice, with gay mannerisms. I think @WilliamSmith would know what I am talking about. I also don't care for masculine features on a woman, big arms, big jaws, etc. It kills attractiveness from my perspective more than it does for some other men. Youl'd probably like the big MMA style body type on a woman, right, after a hefty girls, right?

I don't see how you couldn't see it with this individual after he started talking and moving. I can see not knowing with a still photo, because the plastic surgery made him not look like a normal person.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Jamessmith0901 wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 8:11 pm
So, reality shows like 90-Day Fiance go for drama and shock value to get viewers. They recently included a trans person, which some people might find controversial. Everyone has their own opinions on relationships and attraction, but it's important to respect others' identities and choices.
Why would I have to respect everyone else's identity or choices?

What if someone chose to be a rapist, and that was his kink instead of trans. Should I respect that? If someone decides to get tattoos and hair implants all over his body, including fake whiskers, and some claw implants, and walk on his hands and knees like a cat, should I respect that? Why should I respect it if a man gets his junk cut off, has the doctor add a fake hole, gets his body filled with hormones, and puts on a dress? What is respectable about that?

It's sad. I might have some empathy for how someone could get to that point, but 'respect the decision'.... no.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

:lol:
Lucas88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

To be honest, the Tgurl (aka transformer) in the video doesn't OBVIOUSLY look like a dude. She looks quite passable if you ask me - passable enough to go stealth mode in society and then fool her male lover for months (assuming that the TV show isn't entirely fake and scripted to begin with). I wouldn't have guessed that she was a dude unless somebody told me. I think that you're simply exaggerating just to make a big fuss about a topic that you're already clearly obsessed with. LMAO!

To me, she just looks like the typical 40 year-old American plastic surgery addict. Definitely looks weird and a bit of a trainwreck but not easily identifiable as trans. She looks a lot better and just like a real woman in those older photos that are momentarily shown.

But maybe I'm missing something and you just happen to know far more about "gay-man mannerisms" than I do. I wonder what @yick thinks. Lol!
:lol: Absolutely no comment!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 9:18 pm
Youl'd probably like the big MMA style body type on a woman, right, after a hefty girls, right?
I don't know exactly what you mean by "big MMA style body type". I like athletic girls who practice martial arts and have well-developed glutes and legs but who at the same time are still feminine and aren't overly muscular in the upper body. I see such girls are prime breeding material.

I also love fitness models like Michelle Lewin:

https://youtu.be/ofNGdvVW8DU?si=HjCSqnjzd2uTacuA

But normally I go for girls like the ones in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=45505

🍑🔥
MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 9:18 pm
I don't see how you couldn't see it with this individual after he started talking and moving. I can see not knowing with a still photo, because the plastic surgery made him not look like a normal person.
I honestly wouldn't have been able to tell just from the footage. I just don't see the mannerisms or gay voice. Some of these deep-stealth transformers are completely indistinguishable from natural born women in terms of appearance, behavior and voice. Men who harbor your fears should be scared. Maybe you should write to your congressman, MrMan. Lol!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

You call that passable...? Come on Lucas....Even I can tell that isn't a woman. You have a lot of women who look like male to female trans people with shitty plastic surgery done to them. Nicki Minaj looks like a damn trans. I can definitely tell the difference at times and MrMan is right on this one, that does look like a male, there are women that resemble how this person looks. I call it the mid 21st century look. I can post some pics of what actual hard to tell the difference trans people look like compared to that ugly mfer.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 12:13 am
there are women that resemble how this person looks. I call it the mid 21st century look.
That's what I mean. There are natural born women, especially in America, who look like her and even act and talk more masculine than her. Then how am I supposed to identify her as trans without prior knowledge?

To me she just looks like another ruined plastic surgery addict cougar who you'd see on an episode of Botched. Other than that I wouldn't notice anything else out of the ordinary unless someone told me. In fact, she allegedly had the dude she was with fooled for months. Lol!
I can post some pics of what actual hard to tell the difference trans people look like compared to that ugly mfer.
Yes, please do that! I'm sure that MrMan will get even more worked up and CaptainSkelebob/Made Man Tony will be thrilled! :wink:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 1:03 am
there are women that resemble how this person looks. I call it the mid 21st century look.
That's what I mean. There are natural born women, especially in America, who look like her and even act and talk more masculine than her. Then how am I supposed to identify her as trans without prior knowledge?
I don't know. I can just look at a man and tell it's a man and look at a woman and tell it's a woman. I can't totally explain how. If it doesn't click automatically, you can look for big hands and Adam's apples. In this individual's case, you can look for gay head tilts and hear winey gay intonations.

I suppose it's a useful still if you are single, especially if you like big women. Big women never were my thing.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 8:03 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
I don't know. I can just look at a man and tell it's a man and look at a woman and tell it's a woman. I can't totally explain how. If it doesn't click automatically, you can look for big hands and Adam's apples. In this individual's case, you can look for gay head tilts and hear winey gay intonations.

I suppose it's a useful still if you are single, especially if you like big women. Big women never were my thing.
It's not always possible to tell that a person is a man.
Especially not when you have women like Nicki Minaj that already looks like one but isn't.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

November 24th, 2023, 2:08 am
MrMan wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 8:03 pm
Lucas88 wrote:

It's not always possible to tell that a person is a man.
Especially not when you have women like Nicki Minaj that already looks like one but isn't.
I don't know why men would go for biological women who look like men, either.