anyone else not care for validation and romance but just want sex with hot girls?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

anyone else not care for validation and romance but just want sex with hot girls?

Post by willymonfrete »

it is said that self-secure and self-esteemed people do not need relationships to feel safe and happy and fulfilled,I consider myself someone that has a healthy self-respect and self-esteem and I honestely would rather pay for it back in my country than settle down unless she was very special,did not think like a woman,made it direct that she likes me and looked as hot as iraqi instagram thot arabiandollxoxo.

another thing is is that I've had many relationships with women and they all turned sour,and stardusk says after the infatuation period wanes off all relations between men and women go sour because women and men have nothing in common and are polar opposites.

there is also the quandery of consent as Girlwriteswhat likes to put it,with prostitutes it is clear what you're expectations are from your end,and what her duties are from her end,whereas with relationships the woman expects things from a man that she doesn't let him know about and gets angry or leaves when he fails to live up to said expectations that he has no idea about,and sex is not seen as a duty,so you're constantly wooing her to maybe get sex on top of paying.

it's really the cultural promotion of fluffy wuffy feelings that make people stay for a short period of time in relationships,which fade off always,and then people realize they're always fighting and have nothing in common and move on.

another thing is that relationships for validation make no sense because if you're goodlooking you already have enough validation of your looks,if you are a great guy you know your worth even if women are blind to it or seek out a certain bad boy type of guy,and if you're average no woman is going to validate you as desirable for your looks anyway.

the need for outer validation is a insecurity and lack of self-esteem so this acute desire to get a woman to mother you is also something that is a defect.

Humans seem to be serially monogamous,lifelong monogamy in the past was a business contract and there was skin in the game thru kids,which were needed to fund you in your old age,now that is not needed and I honestely have 0 desire to have kids.

So I see no reason to seek out a relationship when all I want is to lick a hot girl's p***y with minimal drama and effort,don't have to woo or approach her based on subtle signals men cannot read ,and I have 0 desire for kids or validation from women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: anyone else not care for validation and romance but just want sex with hot girls?

Post by willymonfrete »

@Lucas88 I'm beginning to think alot like you,getting a relationship with a high value women is functionally impossible and relationships are constant stressful work of having to keep the girl interested.

I am also on the spectrum and cannot 'woo'a woman.

All I want is sex with hot girls,so I think paying for it is better,that is my conclusion after being in many relationships.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: anyone else not care for validation and romance but just want sex with hot girls?

Post by galii »

willymonfrete wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 8:39 am
it is said that self-secure and self-esteemed people do not need relationships to feel safe and happy and fulfilled,I consider myself someone that has a healthy self-respect and self-esteem and I honestely would rather pay for it back in my country than settle down unless she was very special,did not think like a woman,made it direct that she likes me and looked as hot as iraqi instagram thot arabiandollxoxo.

another thing is is that I've had many relationships with women and they all turned sour,and stardusk says after the infatuation period wanes off all relations between men and women go sour because women and men have nothing in common and are polar opposites.

there is also the quandery of consent as Girlwriteswhat likes to put it,with prostitutes it is clear what you're expectations are from your end,and what her duties are from her end,whereas with relationships the woman expects things from a man that she doesn't let him know about and gets angry or leaves when he fails to live up to said expectations that he has no idea about,and sex is not seen as a duty,so you're constantly wooing her to maybe get sex on top of paying.

it's really the cultural promotion of fluffy wuffy feelings that make people stay for a short period of time in relationships,which fade off always,and then people realize they're always fighting and have nothing in common and move on.

another thing is that relationships for validation make no sense because if you're goodlooking you already have enough validation of your looks,if you are a great guy you know your worth even if women are blind to it or seek out a certain bad boy type of guy,and if you're average no woman is going to validate you as desirable for your looks anyway.

the need for outer validation is a insecurity and lack of self-esteem so this acute desire to get a woman to mother you is also something that is a defect.

Humans seem to be serially monogamous,lifelong monogamy in the past was a business contract and there was skin in the game thru kids,which were needed to fund you in your old age,now that is not needed and I honestely have 0 desire to have kids.

So I see no reason to seek out a relationship when all I want is to lick a hot girl's p***y with minimal drama and effort,don't have to woo or approach her based on subtle signals men cannot read ,and I have 0 desire for kids or validation from women.
I am in the same boat. I would call it mgtow.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

galii wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 8:50 am
willymonfrete wrote:

MGTOW teaches stress reduction,working your ass off to get p***y maybe after wooing her,at work for years over clear cut transactions like all relationsips are but it's obfuscated is not worth it and will make one miserable.

MGTOW stands out as the most superior ideology of all the manosphere in my opinion.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

willymonfrete wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 9:08 am
galii wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 8:50 am
willymonfrete wrote:

MGTOW teaches stress reduction,working your ass off to get p***y maybe after wooing her,at work for years over clear cut transactions like all relationsips are but it's obfuscated is not worth it and will make one miserable.

MGTOW stands out as the most superior ideology of all the manosphere in my opinion.
Agreed. The reason it is unpopular in my opinion is because nature has a bias for most men to be p***y centric. Hard to work against it for most men.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
Are we supposed to know who this woman is? It's a woman who somehow squeezes a picture of her large butt into every photo. I hope she doesn't injure her back doing that. To me, she looks a little fat/stout. But every man has his own taste.

The feelings at the start of the relationship are good. But you have to be mature about it. If you felt like you couldn't eat all the time because of butterflies, you'd probably die eventually. A woman has to realize the butterflies go away and know she has to stick around after that.

I've posted in the past about how one can potentially get a lot of sex being married, especially early on. Even if you are just having sex with your wife twice a week, that's a lot more sex than single men who go to bars and pick up women get. If you hire a prostitute, your hiring a woman who has been with other men, maybe thousands. I've read news articles that they can sleep with 10, or 20 or more men a day. Let's say a ho sleeps with 20 guys a day for 5 years. If there are no repeat customers, that's 36,500 men. How many diseases is that? There can be diseases they don't check for.

Your either contacting all those germs and viruses, or your using a condom and contacting the germs at the base of your you-know-what. And sensation wise, what does a condom remove from sex? 50%? 80%? When you are young and trying to last long, maybe there is an advantage to it. There isn't much when you get older, though. Even so, you aren't really feeling the woman with the most sensitive parts with a condom.

If you are with a wife and if she gets pregnant, even if you time it or do other stuff to avoid that, if she gets pregnant, you can still raise the child together.... anyway, if you are married and don't use a condom, you can have the full experience, all the sensations and the physical intimacy that goes with that.

Having sex with a woman who loves you who is crazy about you is a good experience. I've never been with a whore, but I'd imagine seeing a look of disgust on a woman's face, or just that look of 'Only three more hours and I'm off work for the weekend' would have to detract from the experience. The emotional connection isn't there. And it's like she's a cashier, ringing up your groceries, happy when it's over and she can get off work. She may hate her job, and you are her job.
You got to set sexual expectations before marriage. I probably should have done a better deal with that... like if I am going to marry you, I expect X from you. We discussed it a little. I could have drawn a clearer line in the sand. Of course, women can have selective memories. But I have had a lot of sex in my marriage anyway. If we were truly aloted 1000 'little deaths' as in medieval literature, I'm pretty sure I'd have killed her the first year, and wouldn't have survived for her to kill me in two or three.

Do women get angry when you don't meet up to some unmet expectation that she can't explain? There is something to that... maybe not angry. But women can have expectations. I read on Facebook, "Whoever said 'I am my own worst critic' probably wasn't married." But men can be the same way toward women also.
You have to be realistic about this. There are good feelings in a relationship at times, but you are with a partner during sickness, hunger, stress. It's not all rainbows and butterflies all the time. You also need to discuss this with a woman. If she isn't feeling it, how will she deal with that? Will she stick with the relationship, and work on it? That's what you are both supposed to do. Just be nice to each other.

I also think it's stupid in movies and even reality TV, a man asks, "But are you in love with me?" and wants to know her feelings. A woman's feelings can go up and down like the waves of the ocean. If she wants to say she loves you, she can do that. But reinforcing the idea that your relationship is based on moods and temporary feelings is unwise. You can discuss this with a woman, too. You wouldn't want a woman to think she should only have sex with you if she feels a specific way, either. One way to think of love is commitment to do good to someone, no matter what your temporary feelings are.
The idea of relationships for validation doesn't reasonate with me. Maybe a 12-year-old wanting to get a first girlfriend, or those type of teenagers or people in their early 20's who always have to have a girlfriend or boyfriend are looking for validation. But to go into a long term relationship or marriage, based on validation? That sounds weird to me.

If that's all you want to do, ultimately, it sounds like that would be physically unsatisfying. That would increase frustration. But if your paying for it, as in hiring a whore, think of the 36,000 other guys... some of whom left their slobber in the general area, but most of whom left ejected some worse fluid in the area. Think of the little virii that cause warts. If you do want to engage in this activity, the lowest risk is with a virgin, initially, who is only with you thereafter.

As far as wooing goes, guys who try to get a girl into bed the first time have to woo. There is a little wooing in marriage. Let's say you marry a virgin, there is a lot of initial wooing, but then after dating, then proposal, then the wedding. Once you get her in the room, as long as you don't say or do something just really awful-- like slap her dad or say some mean awful thing, she's probably going to be expecting sex, let you take her clothes off (because she seriously needs help anyway.) Then after that, does a married man have to woo for sex? There may be some of that. As a young newlywed, I just came home and grabbed my wife and pulled her into the bedroom right when I came home. Sometimes she'd protest that she'd cooked, the food was hot, and we needed to eat first, which I did, then took her into the bedroom. There was a bit more wooing later, sometimes, but normally, I'd just tell her I wanted to have sex, and if she doesn't say she's tired or sore, then I might end up waiting on her to get done with this or that, but sex at 11 PM is still sex.

But paying for it? That's immoral, unhealthy, and expensive. Nowadays, in a lot of marriages, man and woman both work, pool resources, so you aren't technically even keeping her up financially. You buy a house together, and she has sex with you. So financially, its like sex for free, if she pulls her weight financially. My wife is stay-at-home. That's not the norm these days. If I were a whoremonger paying for whores to have sex as much as I have in marriage, I wouldn't have been able to afford it.

Having sex isn't the ultimate 'good', morally. It's not the end of life. It's part of life. Having other people in your life makes life more meaningful and better. That includes having children, having family, etc., especially as you get older. Do you have lots of friends hanging around you in real life? A lot of people do when they are young. If you have family, a wife and kids, there is a social network right there of people to hang out with for life. Someone will call you, possibly, once or twice a week or whatever. They may come to your house on holidays and at other times. You don't have to spend Christmas alone.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 10:49 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
Are we supposed to know who this woman is? It's a woman who somehow squeezes a picture of her large butt into every photo. I hope she doesn't injure her back doing that. To me, she looks a little fat/stout. But every man has his own taste.

The feelings at the start of the relationship are good. But you have to be mature about it. If you felt like you couldn't eat all the time because of butterflies, you'd probably die eventually. A woman has to realize the butterflies go away and know she has to stick around after that.

I've posted in the past about how one can potentially get a lot of sex being married, especially early on. Even if you are just having sex with your wife twice a week, that's a lot more sex than single men who go to bars and pick up women get. If you hire a prostitute, your hiring a woman who has been with other men, maybe thousands. I've read news articles that they can sleep with 10, or 20 or more men a day. Let's say a ho sleeps with 20 guys a day for 5 years. If there are no repeat customers, that's 36,500 men. How many diseases is that? There can be diseases they don't check for.

Your either contacting all those germs and viruses, or your using a condom and contacting the germs at the base of your you-know-what. And sensation wise, what does a condom remove from sex? 50%? 80%? When you are young and trying to last long, maybe there is an advantage to it. There isn't much when you get older, though. Even so, you aren't really feeling the woman with the most sensitive parts with a condom.

If you are with a wife and if she gets pregnant, even if you time it or do other stuff to avoid that, if she gets pregnant, you can still raise the child together.... anyway, if you are married and don't use a condom, you can have the full experience, all the sensations and the physical intimacy that goes with that.

Having sex with a woman who loves you who is crazy about you is a good experience. I've never been with a whore, but I'd imagine seeing a look of disgust on a woman's face, or just that look of 'Only three more hours and I'm off work for the weekend' would have to detract from the experience. The emotional connection isn't there. And it's like she's a cashier, ringing up your groceries, happy when it's over and she can get off work. She may hate her job, and you are her job.
You got to set sexual expectations before marriage. I probably should have done a better deal with that... like if I am going to marry you, I expect X from you. We discussed it a little. I could have drawn a clearer line in the sand. Of course, women can have selective memories. But I have had a lot of sex in my marriage anyway. If we were truly aloted 1000 'little deaths' as in medieval literature, I'm pretty sure I'd have killed her the first year, and wouldn't have survived for her to kill me in two or three.

Do women get angry when you don't meet up to some unmet expectation that she can't explain? There is something to that... maybe not angry. But women can have expectations. I read on Facebook, "Whoever said 'I am my own worst critic' probably wasn't married." But men can be the same way toward women also.
You have to be realistic about this. There are good feelings in a relationship at times, but you are with a partner during sickness, hunger, stress. It's not all rainbows and butterflies all the time. You also need to discuss this with a woman. If she isn't feeling it, how will she deal with that? Will she stick with the relationship, and work on it? That's what you are both supposed to do. Just be nice to each other.

I also think it's stupid in movies and even reality TV, a man asks, "But are you in love with me?" and wants to know her feelings. A woman's feelings can go up and down like the waves of the ocean. If she wants to say she loves you, she can do that. But reinforcing the idea that your relationship is based on moods and temporary feelings is unwise. You can discuss this with a woman, too. You wouldn't want a woman to think she should only have sex with you if she feels a specific way, either. One way to think of love is commitment to do good to someone, no matter what your temporary feelings are.
The idea of relationships for validation doesn't reasonate with me. Maybe a 12-year-old wanting to get a first girlfriend, or those type of teenagers or people in their early 20's who always have to have a girlfriend or boyfriend are looking for validation. But to go into a long term relationship or marriage, based on validation? That sounds weird to me.

If that's all you want to do, ultimately, it sounds like that would be physically unsatisfying. That would increase frustration. But if your paying for it, as in hiring a whore, think of the 36,000 other guys... some of whom left their slobber in the general area, but most of whom left ejected some worse fluid in the area. Think of the little virii that cause warts. If you do want to engage in this activity, the lowest risk is with a virgin, initially, who is only with you thereafter.

As far as wooing goes, guys who try to get a girl into bed the first time have to woo. There is a little wooing in marriage. Let's say you marry a virgin, there is a lot of initial wooing, but then after dating, then proposal, then the wedding. Once you get her in the room, as long as you don't say or do something just really awful-- like slap her dad or say some mean awful thing, she's probably going to be expecting sex, let you take her clothes off (because she seriously needs help anyway.) Then after that, does a married man have to woo for sex? There may be some of that. As a young newlywed, I just came home and grabbed my wife and pulled her into the bedroom right when I came home. Sometimes she'd protest that she'd cooked, the food was hot, and we needed to eat first, which I did, then took her into the bedroom. There was a bit more wooing later, sometimes, but normally, I'd just tell her I wanted to have sex, and if she doesn't say she's tired or sore, then I might end up waiting on her to get done with this or that, but sex at 11 PM is still sex.

But paying for it? That's immoral, unhealthy, and expensive. Nowadays, in a lot of marriages, man and woman both work, pool resources, so you aren't technically even keeping her up financially. You buy a house together, and she has sex with you. So financially, its like sex for free, if she pulls her weight financially. My wife is stay-at-home. That's not the norm these days. If I were a whoremonger paying for whores to have sex as much as I have in marriage, I wouldn't have been able to afford it.

Having sex isn't the ultimate 'good', morally. It's not the end of life. It's part of life. Having other people in your life makes life more meaningful and better. That includes having children, having family, etc., especially as you get older. Do you have lots of friends hanging around you in real life? A lot of people do when they are young. If you have family, a wife and kids, there is a social network right there of people to hang out with for life. Someone will call you, possibly, once or twice a week or whatever. They may come to your house on holidays and at other times. You don't have to spend Christmas alone.
mgtow makes sense for non-muslims.in islam we get virgin tradwives that must obey us,arranged marriages.We can have 4 of them so variety etc
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If you put four women in a house together, their periods sync up. That kind of defeats the purpose of polygamy, or one of the main motivations for it, doesn't it? And then they are all moody at the same time. Does this sound like a desirable lifestyle?