How Women "Flex" on Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

How Women "Flex" on Men

Post by kangarunner »

Men deal with other men in direct and confrontational ways. Although some will hate you and surreptitiously do things behind your back and they're the dishonorable snakes of men.

Women don't have the physical strength and power that men have. So they flex in more secretive ways. Although women will flex on men in different ways. Some women with personality disorders even seek out opportunities to flex on men to boost their ego and confidence.

There's tons of men who have been scammed by women that have all kinds of bad stories.

When I was 25 and dumb this black woman who was 35 was pulling a long scam on me. Looking back now she had some kind of crazy narcissism combined with sociopathy. My first mistake was not knowing that she knew I was young and immature and her being older taking advantage of that. This is nothing against black people but some of you from the hood can pull sophisticated scams on people. She faked one of those pregnancy tests that show 2 lines for pregnant and 1 line for not pregnant. She showed it to me and said I need you to pay for an abortion. So me being dumb gave her over a thousand dollars. That was her first flex on me. Another time she was sitting in my vehicle and started randomly arguing with me and then went to literally yelling at me at the top of her lungs. She went on and said I need money now. I looked at her and said "What do I have to do to get you out of my life?". Then immediately when I said that she started crying. So me being 25 and scared of this older black woman just gave her more money just to get out and leave. As soon as I gave her the money she had a big smile on her face and hugged me and left. After I got out of that situation and cut her off for good I saw her and her brother drive in front of my mom's house and park their car in front. Then they drove away. She literally figured out where I lived. I hope that bitch burns in hell.

That was a scam that I was lucky to get out of without too much damage. That's partly the reason why I've never wanted to get married so I don't fall into another financial entrapment by a woman who has a bad mind.

Women's primary source of power is their social power in the form of their social network they build and maintain. If you are someone they want to eliminate, then they'll use their social circle to eliminate you. Also, women have a much higher social IQ and emotional IQ than men do. Men are focused on things. Women are focused on people.

Men are basically dogs running around all happy and cheerful. Women are basically cats just sitting quietly on a window sill and studying the environment looking for a mouse to catch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.