Just be Neurotypical bro is terrible advice, Autism is a superior brain form!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Just be Neurotypical bro is terrible advice, Autism is a superior brain form!

Post by 88jose88 »

Who the hell laments over not being a npc soul slave? Most people have no inner monologue according to studies,aka most people are NPC souls,autism is hypermasculine brain. masculine brains are also the best brains because femininity is involved with emotionalism and following authority,while masculinity is logic and being independant. it all makes sense. us autists are superior lifeforms on a planet of robots,programmed any way the elite want them to be programmed.

I would never give up my autism just to be accepted among npc souls and also to get npc women.I feel smug and superior to these people.

btw,this is willy/benjamin,I locked myself out of my account because I wanted to leave,but I decided I have nothing else to do but post here and shitpost on looksmax.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Just be Neurotypical bro is terrible advice, Autism is a superior brain form!

Post by Winston »

If autism or asperger's is your brain being too masculine, then aren't all wrestlers and football players autistic too? And masculine cowboys like John Wayne or Clint Eastwood too? And Sylvester Stallone too? I don't get it. If so then that's a strength. How is that a mental disorder? I don't get it.

What do you think @Lucas88?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Just be Neurotypical bro is terrible advice, Autism is a superior brain form!

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Neurotypical means being a normie sheep. Bahhhh
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Dumb NFL watching shitheads
Marrying other NPC's and shitting out rat spawn.
Meatheads that drive trucks and live in butthole places like Memphis, TN.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
December 18th, 2023, 11:20 am
Yep. It's a shame that people like you and me have to search p*ssy abroad while those NFL watching, hillbilly, meatheads and ingrates
reproduce like rats. American dysgenics.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
December 18th, 2023, 8:57 am
If autism or asperger's is your brain being too masculine, then aren't all wrestlers and football players autistic too? And masculine cowboys like John Wayne or Clint Eastwood too? And Sylvester Stallone too? I don't get it. If so then that's a strength. How is that a mental disorder? I don't get it.

The medical profession, pop psychology, etc says things that only make sense to normies.

Are women with Asperger's masculine? No they're not.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Winston wrote:

They're surely more akin to autists,than they are to NPCs,atleast people like Clint Eastwood.

Autism is not a mental disorder at all,it's a superiorily evolved brain form actually.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

kangarunner wrote:
December 18th, 2023, 11:20 am
What is a 'meathead'if I may ask?because being muscular is a good thing to be fair and honest,it will definately get you women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
If autism or asperger's is your brain being too masculine,
I can say that is definitive No. I'm pretty sure I'm slightly on the asperger's spectrum. Although, I've become much better interacting socially after living abroad and also having a close friend point out to me what I did wrong. I used to have a staring problem. My friend pointed it out to me. One thing about Asperger's is awkward social behavior and I definitely have that. But I try to be conscious of my behavior around others now.

It's not true at all that autism/aspergers is more masculine brain.

Masculinity is a complex and multifaceted concept that encompasses a range of behaviors, attitudes, qualities, and cultural expectations typically associated with men or the male gender. It's important to note that masculinity is not a singular, fixed trait but rather a socially constructed and evolving set of characteristics that can vary across cultures, societies, and historical periods.

Characteristics often associated with masculinity include:

1. **Strength and Physicality:** Traditional masculinity often emphasizes physical strength, athleticism, and the ability to endure physical challenges.

2. **Independence and Self-Reliance:** Men are often encouraged to be self-reliant, independent, and capable of making decisions without relying on others for assistance.

3. **Assertiveness and Confidence:** Masculinity often involves assertiveness, confidence, and a willingness to take charge or lead in various situations.

4. *Emotional Restraint or Stoicism:** There is a historical stereotype associated with men being less emotionally expressive or displaying stoic behavior, although this is changing as awareness of emotional intelligence grows.

5. **Courage and Resilience:** Masculinity is often associated with courage, resilience, and the ability to confront challenges or adversity without showing vulnerability.

6. **Competitiveness and Ambition:** Men are often encouraged to be competitive, ambitious, and strive for success in various aspects of life, including career, sports, or personal achievements.

7. **Protector and Provider Role:** Traditionally, masculinity involves a perceived role of being a protector and provider for family or loved ones.

8. **Leadership and Decision-Making:** Men are often expected to take on leadership roles and make decisions, demonstrating strength and authority.

9. **Honor, Integrity, and Responsibility:** Masculine ideals often emphasize principles like honor, integrity, and taking responsibility for one's actions.

10. **Adventurousness and Risk-Taking:** There's often an association with masculinity and a willingness to take risks, seek adventure, and explore the unknown.

It's essential to recognize that these traits or characteristics are not universally true for all men, nor are they the only way to express masculinity. The understanding and expression of masculinity are subjective and can vary widely based on individual differences, cultural contexts, and changing societal norms. Moreover, discussions around masculinity are evolving to embrace a more inclusive, diverse, and nuanced understanding of gender identity and expression.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

i hate autistic "people". they're so annoying. every autistic retard that i've been around in the past has been annoying, and they always blame it on some stupid ass mental illness, which doesn't exist and is actually just an excuse for being a completely dislikable moron. i can't stand autists and never have been able to. anyone else f***ing despise these retards?