exposing pentecostalism and the charismatic movement as demonic

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

exposing pentecostalism and the charismatic movement as demonic

Post by 88jose88 »

the holy ghost is a ghost of self control,according to timothy,so this is for sure demonic.I remember going to a charismatic church and feeling a demonic energy there,it was after I had gotten saved,for christmas,I was orthodox when I became saved and I remember feeling that tongues sounded demonic.Remember I had been attacked by demons during that time so I knew what their energies were like.

Now I have biblical confirmation.

I am looking into either orthodox or catholicism because protestant justification is a big lie.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: exposing pentecostalism and the charismatic movement as demonic

Post by 88jose88 »

This video is really good,the Dimond bros make some quality content,especially their stuff on magic being real,it brung me out of materialism back in 2017,when I was depressed because there was no evidence I had for life after death or spiritual realities.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

But if you really thought something was demonic, wouldn't you want to embrace it, since you posted about a blood offering to Enki. Don't you like demonic stuff?

I wouldn't say all speaking in tongues is necessarily the real thing. It is something that could be faked. During the Azusa Street Revival a little over 100 years ago, there were numerous account of people from different ethnic backgrounds coming to the meeting and hearing 'speaking in tongues' in their own languages, like Japanese, Russian, etc. This has happened in the Pentecostal movement since. Sometimes they could confirm the interpretation of tongues in their own language as accurate. I've known other people who have had similar experiences. I can think of five people including online acquaintances.

Some of those guys you post are the type I wouldn't listen to. I avoid those who have a greed-centered message. I am not saying all of the ones in he video are necessarily like that, of course. I don't know who all of them are, though I recognize most of them.

Demonic manifestations sometimes occur when a preacher is praying for people. I think I've seen that while my wife and I praying for people also. A woman started acting wild and swinging arms and legs at people, but other people took her off and prayed with her and she came back peaceful and in her right mind.
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Post by The Wily Fox »

MrMan wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 12:09 pm
But if you really thought something was demonic, wouldn't you want to embrace it, since you posted about a blood offering to Enki. Don't you like demonic stuff?

I wouldn't say all speaking in tongues is necessarily the real thing. It is something that could be faked. During the Azusa Street Revival a little over 100 years ago, there were numerous account of people from different ethnic backgrounds coming to the meeting and hearing 'speaking in tongues' in their own languages, like Japanese, Russian, etc. This has happened in the Pentecostal movement since. Sometimes they could confirm the interpretation of tongues in their own language as accurate. I've known other people who have had similar experiences. I can think of five people including online acquaintances.

Some of those guys you post are the type I wouldn't listen to. I avoid those who have a greed-centered message. I am not saying all of the ones in he video are necessarily like that, of course. I don't know who all of them are, though I recognize most of them.

Demonic manifestations sometimes occur when a preacher is praying for people. I think I've seen that while my wife and I praying for people also. A woman started acting wild and swinging arms and legs at people, but other people took her off and prayed with her and she came back peaceful and in her right mind.
Some people may refer to such behaviour as "demonic possession" the stable minded and those who are firmly rooted into reality simply refer to it as mental illness.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The Wily Fox wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 12:13 pm
MrMan wrote:

Some people may refer to such behaviour as "demonic possession" the stable minded and those who are firmly rooted into reality simply refer to it as mental illness.
Is this another @willymonfrete alias.
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Post by The Wily Fox »

MrMan wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 4:22 pm
The Wily Fox wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Is this another @willymonfrete alias.
Incorrect. I don't know anything about the person you mentioned, but I can assure you I am not them.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:

you f***ing robotic autist drone,the azusa street revival was a government psy-op and the founders were freemasonic,pentecostalism is unbiblical garbage,as is protestantism from it's origins.there should be self-control and order and no women pastors according to the bible.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 7:26 pm
MrMan wrote:

you f***ing robotic autist drone,the azusa street revival was a government psy-op and the founders were freemasonic,pentecostalism is unbiblical garbage,as is protestantism from it's origins.there should be self-control and order and no women pastors according to the bible.
The psy-op accusation is ridiculous enough to be laughable. Prophesying, tongues and interpretation, etc. are all biblical spiritual gifts. Freemasonry? Parham had been a freemason. I never heard of Seymour or the others, and I suspect many participants were anti-freemasonry.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The Wily Fox wrote:
MrMan wrote:

I remember a conversation with a young woman who acknowledged that bite marks could appear on the bodies of those who had been involved in some occultic ceremonies, not someone biting them, but bite marks appearing. She argued it could be psychosomatic. I don't recall if I made this point exactly, but I would say Occam's Razor favors the work of demons over that explanation.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 10:13 am
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

The psy-op accusation is ridiculous enough to be laughable. Prophesying, tongues and interpretation, etc. are all biblical spiritual gifts. Freemasonry? Parham had been a freemason. I never heard of Seymour or the others, and I suspect many participants were anti-freemasonry.
false predictions in 80% of the time with a little demonic accuracy doesn't make you a legit prophet.pentecostalism is full of false predictions.pentecostal tongues are demonic language gibberish lol try harder,ya;ll going to hell.

also antichrist comes with 'biblical spirit gifts'he can mimick.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 1:17 pm
MrMan wrote:
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

false predictions in 80% of the time with a little demonic accuracy doesn't make you a legit prophet.pentecostalism is full of false predictions.pentecostal tongues are demonic language gibberish lol try harder,ya;ll going to hell.

Be careful what you say. Jesus warned those attributing the works of the Spirit to Beelzebub that speaking against the Holy Ghost would not be forgiven in this age nor in the age to come. If you are looking at a mixed bag, with some genuine manifestations, be careful not to paint with a broad brush. There may be some bad apples, especially among the greed-preaching folks, which tends to be in a certain wing of the Charismatic movement. Pentecostals are less friendly toward that.

Also, at Azusa Street, if you read the accounts of the revival both there and elsewhere, there were many people who testified to understanding speaking in tongues. This has happened quite a bit sense. A couple of books, at least, have been written compiling these types of experiences, of God-glorifying speech 'in tongues' understood by speakers of various languages. Interpreters of tongues often experience a situation where the interpreter gets the interpretation, then someone else gets the same interpretation and gives it first. Also, with prophecies, prophecies sometimes tell the secrets of ones heart. I've heard prophecies repeat back to me things I thought before or respond to thoughts. Prophecies also tell secrets the speaker could not know, and also one can go one place and get a prophecy and go elsewhere and see the same thing. Some are incredibly specific or at least specific enough where you wouldn't expect the same thing to be repeated elsewhere by people you just met.

Nowadays there are also a large number of Roman Catholic Charismatics. Eastern Orthodox, at least in theory, embrace the idea that spiritual gifts described in scripture could happen.

But if I were you, I would not trust you, yourself, as a judge of what is demonic or not, since you have apparently wilfully opened yourself up to the demonic. You said you offered blood to Enki, and you have endorsed and promoted all kinds of pagan ideas. Having fellowship with demons is a way to open oneself up to the demonic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 3:05 pm
88jose88 wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 1:17 pm
MrMan wrote:
88jose88 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Be careful what you say. Jesus warned those attributing the works of the Spirit to Beelzebub that speaking against the Holy Ghost would not be forgiven in this age nor in the age to come. If you are looking at a mixed bag, with some genuine manifestations, be careful not to paint with a broad brush. There may be some bad apples, especially among the greed-preaching folks, which tends to be in a certain wing of the Charismatic movement. Pentecostals are less friendly toward that.

Also, at Azusa Street, if you read the accounts of the revival both there and elsewhere, there were many people who testified to understanding speaking in tongues. This has happened quite a bit sense. A couple of books, at least, have been written compiling these types of experiences, of God-glorifying speech 'in tongues' understood by speakers of various languages. Interpreters of tongues often experience a situation where the interpreter gets the interpretation, then someone else gets the same interpretation and gives it first. Also, with prophecies, prophecies sometimes tell the secrets of ones heart. I've heard prophecies repeat back to me things I thought before or respond to thoughts. Prophecies also tell secrets the speaker could not know, and also one can go one place and get a prophecy and go elsewhere and see the same thing. Some are incredibly specific or at least specific enough where you wouldn't expect the same thing to be repeated elsewhere by people you just met.

Nowadays there are also a large number of Roman Catholic Charismatics. Eastern Orthodox, at least in theory, embrace the idea that spiritual gifts described in scripture could happen.

But if I were you, I would not trust you, yourself, as a judge of what is demonic or not, since you have apparently wilfully opened yourself up to the demonic. You said you offered blood to Enki, and you have endorsed and promoted all kinds of pagan ideas. Having fellowship with demons is a way to open oneself up to the demonic.
all these prophets tell false prophecy lol pentecostal holy spirit doesn't respect order or self-control,so it's a demon for sure.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

freemasonic origins of pentecostalism https://the-unexpected-cosmology.nyc3.d ... a-Hoax.pdf
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@88jose88

Pentecostal churches I have been to are pretty similar to other evangelical churches. The word of faith clips you showed aren't typical at all. And some of the Charismatic churches, if someone acts wild on the floor, people consider whether they need to cast a demon out of the person or if it's just an emotional display.

I moved a lot growing up and went to different churches. But the ones I went to that had speaking in tongues typically were followed by interpretation. If you read the actual teachings of the Bible on what to do in church like in I Corinthians 14, it doesn't say follow a liturgy. It does give commands about speaking in tongues, followed buy interpretation, and allowing prophesying in church.

Some Pentecostal preachers use a kind of emotional style preaching, but so do some Baptists and other groups. But other Pentecostal preachers are calm. It's a matter of style and culture, I suppose.

I realize there are some people who go on YouTube or TV networks and prophesy things that do not come to pass. There are movements within the larger Charismatic movement that think that is no big deal, and their 'prophesying' isn't the same, at least in terms of style, of Pentecostal prophecies I've grown up with. Aside from quasi-celebrity prophets prophesying, I can think of one I heard that I am pretty sure wasn't legitimate. I've heard prophecy spoken over me that have came to pass also.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 1st, 2024, 3:31 pm
@88jose88

Pentecostal churches I have been to are pretty similar to other evangelical churches. The word of faith clips you showed aren't typical at all. And some of the Charismatic churches, if someone acts wild on the floor, people consider whether they need to cast a demon out of the person or if it's just an emotional display.

I moved a lot growing up and went to different churches. But the ones I went to that had speaking in tongues typically were followed by interpretation. If you read the actual teachings of the Bible on what to do in church like in I Corinthians 14, it doesn't say follow a liturgy. It does give commands about speaking in tongues, followed buy interpretation, and allowing prophesying in church.

Some Pentecostal preachers use a kind of emotional style preaching, but so do some Baptists and other groups. But other Pentecostal preachers are calm. It's a matter of style and culture, I suppose.

I realize there are some people who go on YouTube or TV networks and prophesy things that do not come to pass. There are movements within the larger Charismatic movement that think that is no big deal, and their 'prophesying' isn't the same, at least in terms of style, of Pentecostal prophecies I've grown up with. Aside from quasi-celebrity prophets prophesying, I can think of one I heard that I am pretty sure wasn't legitimate. I've heard prophecy spoken over me that have came to pass also.
dude watch the whole video,they were doing this crap since the beginning at azusa,which means it's origins are demonic.eve n word of faith and NAR make acurate predictions,but one detail wrong and it's a false prophecy!women pastors are also forbidden,women should be silent and learn from their husbands,wear hijab during service etc