IQ tests are reliable

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

IQ tests are reliable

Post by Roccia »

IQ tests are reflective of actual intelligence. Blacks consistently score lower, even if they were born and raised in a western country. That fact alone is enough for me to see IQ tests as credible and somewhat reliable.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: IQ tests are reliable

Post by fschmidt »

Roccia wrote:
December 28th, 2023, 4:19 pm
IQ tests are reflective of actual intelligence. Blacks consistently score lower, even if they were born and raised in a western country. That fact alone is enough for me to see IQ tests as credible and somewhat reliable.
Another thing supporting the credibility of IQ tests is the recent drop in white IQ reflecting the obvious decline in white intelligence.

Anyone wanting to escape from this dysgenic IQ decline can join my Arkian ethnicity.
http://www.arkian.net/
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: IQ tests are reliable

Post by Roccia »

Indians are just retarded. Their national high IQ average is like 76 with their low average being 30. Scientists have also found that Indians have smaller brains than Caucasians and Chinese which just proves China right that they are superior to their neighbours. It wasn't even a foreign country doing the research. Their very own IIIT (Indian Institutes of Information Technology) that said this.

The smart ones get out of India ASAP. They usually go to Europe, Canada, or America.