all these retarded westerners saying mexico/colombia are 'super safe'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

all these retarded westerners saying mexico/colombia are 'super safe'

Post by 88jose88 »

when locals say it's really dangerous.these white people just want to virtue signal because to say it's unsafe makes you a trump supporting 'racist'.everywhere on the net bloggers.redditors say it is super safe.

go to borderlandbeat.com,this is the reality there.

the reality is some euro-mestizo and castizos are just as vicious as blacks,more corrupt,but more intelligent and organized.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: all these retarded westerners saying mexico/colombia are 'super safe'

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

88jose88 wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 7:02 pm
when locals say it's really dangerous.these white people just want to virtue signal because to say it's unsafe makes you a trump supporting 'racist'.everywhere on the net bloggers.redditors say it is super safe.

the reality is some euro-mestizo and castizos are just as vicious as blacks,more corrupt,but more intelligent and organized.
Let them keep thinking the dumb shit, they'll find out once enough of these people move into the West. That's why I hate liberals. They are stupid f***s, all that virtue signaling and because of them society is so much worse. Wish there was a country where liberals were out numbered. The funny thing about these idiots is they'll say that stupid shit but they don't live anywhere near these problems because they always run.

That's why all the Democrat states are full of crime yet these liberal fags will run straight to red states. Virtue signaling white people are the stupidest mutha fuckers in America. But the Conservative ones are just as dumb for supporting Israel. They should force all these liberal whites to move to Haiti, then they'll see whats life like down there.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 7:08 pm
88jose88 wrote:

Let them keep thinking the dumb shit, they'll find out once enough of these people move into the West. That's why I hate liberals. They are stupid f***s, all that virtue signaling and because of them society is so much worse. Wish there was a country where liberals were out numbered. The funny thing about these idiots is they'll say that stupid shit but they don't live anywhere near these problems because they always run.

That's why all the Democrat states are full of crime yet these liberal fags will run straight to red states. Virtue signaling white people are the stupidest mutha fuckers in America. But the Conservative ones are just as dumb for supporting Israel. They should force all these liberal whites to move to Haiti, then they'll see whats life like down there.
Narcotrafico culture is just northern mexican.central mexican culture at this point.it's seen as very easy money,no oppurtinities so they all join,but then get their heads nd limbs sawed off and being tortured before that.the cops are just as bad,they will torture you for any information or a fake confession or not paying a bribe.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

88jose88 wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 7:18 pm
88jose88 wrote:

Narcotrafico culture is just northern mexican.central mexican culture at this point.it's seen as very easy money,no oppurtinities so they all join,but then get their heads nd limbs sawed off and being tortured before that.the cops are just as bad,they will torture you for any information or a fake confession or not paying a bribe.
That's why I said, all of that shit is going to end up in America real soon. The problem with people that virtue signal is like i said, they don't live near these problems. They just run their mouths to look good. Then when they find themselves victims of violence they try to change their views about shit. Hypocritical assholes if I ever seen any.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

December 31st, 2023, 7:26 pm
88jose88 wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 7:18 pm
88jose88 wrote:

That's why I said, all of that shit is going to end up in America real soon. The problem with people that virtue signal is like i said, they don't live near these problems. They just run their mouths to look good. Then when they find themselves victims of violence they try to change their views about shit. Hypocritical assholes if I ever seen any.
better go to spain for latin women than unsafe latin america with all those shady ass people.I do not compromize on my safety EVER.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

88jose88 wrote:

Some cities in Mexico and Colombia are relatively safe.

Mexico: – Querétaro, Monterrey, Mérida, Tulum, Puerto Vallarta

Colombia: – Pereira, Manizales, Bucaramanga, Tunja,

As for Medellín, some people say that it's safe. Kangarunner lived there for 6 months and many expats live there. But I've heard conflicting reports.

If you just want Latinas but don't want to live in Latin America because you think that it's too unsafe, Spain might be a good option for you. I lived in Valencia for some years and the city is full of hot Latin American immigrant women from regions as diverse as Colombia, Ecuador, Brasil, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Central America and Dominican Republic.

Some Latin American cities are now safer than quite a few US cities and America is well on the road to perdition and will only get worse. So you shouldn't hastily dismiss all of Mexico and Colombia as possible HA locations because of safety corncerns.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 8:04 pm
88jose88 wrote:

Some cities in Mexico and Colombia are relatively safe.

Mexico: – Querétaro, Monterrey, Mérida, Tulum, Puerto Vallarta

Colombia: – Pereira, Manizales, Bucaramanga, Tunja,

As for Medellín, some people say that it's safe. Kangarunner lived there for 6 months and many expats live there. But I've heard conflicting reports.

If you just want Latinas but don't want to live in Latin America because you think that it's too unsafe, Spain might be a good option for you. I lived in Valencia for some years and the city is full of hot Latin American immigrant women from regions as diverse as Colombia, Ecuador, Brasil, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Central America and Dominican Republic.

Some Latin American cities are now safer than quite a few US cities and America is well on the road to perdition and will only get worse. So you shouldn't hastily dismiss all of Mexico and Colombia as possible HA locations because of safety corncerns.
I don't know, I'm stuck...
I can't afford to leave the U.S. Western Europe is gone....Years ago I would have just went to Italy or something if I had the money to not have to work but Georgina makes me want to punch her in the face. But yeah the U.S. is definitely finished. I just don't know where else to go anymore...Too lazy to learn other languages too.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

That's one reason Latin America will never become another Thailand. It's not a safe area of the world.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I heard Spain is pretty safe. So are Chile, Uruguay, Costa Rica and Panama.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 8:56 pm
I would say most smaller countries are safer than the big ones,
but that all depends on what kind of government they have.
China and Russia are both very big place but they also don't have American level crime in either country.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 31st, 2023, 9:06 pm
December 31st, 2023, 8:56 pm
I would say most smaller countries are safer than the big ones,
but that all depends on what kind of government they have.
China and Russia are both very big place but they also don't have American level crime in either country.
Yep. Low key, low profile, small countries does well.

Most Filipinos speak English in the Philippines. If you like petite small sized women.
There are countries in the Baltics, and the Balkans that are overlooked by all does hungry sexpats. Undiscovered gems, lower cost of living and their women are hot. Unfortunately you have to learn their language. Keep in mind that you have to be disciplined and accumulate as much wealth as possible in Jewunited States and then you can kind of retire to one of those countries.. I can simply rent myself a single room apartment in New Jersey and live like a dumbass consumer normie and spending all my disposable income, but I chose to live like a monk and accumulate much wealth as possible so I can achieve FIRE in a lower costing countries.

Baltics
latvia
https://livingcost.org/cost/latvia/united-states
lithuania
https://livingcost.org/cost/lithuania/united-states
Estonia
https://livingcost.org/cost/estonia/united-states

Balkans
Serbia
https://livingcost.org/cost/serbia/united-states
Greece
https://livingcost.org/cost/greece/united-states
Croatia
https://livingcost.org/cost/croatia/united-states
Montenegro
https://livingcost.org/cost/montenegro/united-states

Central Europe
Slovenia
https://livingcost.org/cost/slovenia/united-states
Slovakia
https://livingcost.org/cost/slovakia/united-states

Spain
https://livingcost.org/cost/spain/united-states
Costa Rica
https://livingcost.org/cost/costa-rica/united-states
Panama
https://livingcost.org/cost/panama/united-states
Uruguay
https://livingcost.org/cost/united-states/uruguay
Chile
https://livingcost.org/cost/chile/united-states
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

88jose88 wrote:

Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, even Argentina, all these countries have a "far west" individualistic culture similar to the one that shaped the US of A. Families will go to extreme lengths to protect what is (or they think is) theirs, including using guns. This can be their property, a lucrative business deal, or even the honour of one of their girls.

Besides the FARCs militia in Colombia, which are not even much of a problem anymore, rural areas of these countries are safe...so long you are in good terms with its inhabitants! Crime is mostly concentrated in highly urbanised areas, due to organised groups of burglars and street muggers, or collateral damage from battles between rival gangs.

Most foreigners are probably used to first-world amenities and lifestyle, so placed like Mexico City, Medellin and Buenos Aires are their first port of call. Those places are generally not safe. There is crime, too, in the Philippines, including urban crime, but at least the number of gun-toting people is far lower.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 9:33 pm
88jose88 wrote:

Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, even Argentina, all these countries have a "far west" individualistic culture similar to the one that shaped the US of A. Families will go to extreme lengths to protect what is (or they think is) theirs, including using guns. This can be their property, a lucrative business deal, or even the honour of one of their girls.

Besides the FARCs militia in Colombia, which are not even much of a problem anymore, rural areas of these countries are safe...so long you are in good terms with its inhabitants! Crime is mostly concentrated in highly urbanised areas, due to organised groups of burglars and street muggers, or collateral damage from battles between rival gangs.

Most foreigners are probably used to first-world amenities and lifestyle, so placed like Mexico City, Medellin and Buenos Aires are their first port of call. Those places are generally not safe. There is crime, too, in the Philippines, including urban crime, but at least the number of gun-toting people is far lower.
Colombians are crazy man! All of the Colombians I met in America have common traits such as hot tempered, greedy, money hungry, selfish, individualistic bastards. :lol: But I kind of love them.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

December 31st, 2023, 9:38 pm
Colombians are crazy man! All of the Colombians I met in America have common traits such as hot tempered, greedy, money hungry, selfish, individualistic bastards. :lol: But I kind of love them.
LOL yes, they have a "far west" mentality. They are individualistic, greedy, money hungry but, on the pro side, they also tend to be creative, focused, and hard working. Whether they're illegals just landed in Texas or rich kids studying for an MBA in NYC, they know that their shot at the American Dream.

I wish Filipinos were this driven. Some of those who migrate abroad do embrace this sort of mindset. Most don't, though...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

A lot of expats in Colombia go looking for drugs and easy sex which means they'll take risks - if you look like a 'gringo' and are out at all hours in most Colombian cities and you don't know Spanish (and even if you do, they know you're not from around there...) then your chances of getting murdered go up by thousands of percent - not hundreds - thousands - that you're going to die a horrible lonely and violent death.

Some moron (I don't know if it was on here actually...) said 'well, why would you go to Colombia if not for the women and easy sex?' well, there's lots of reasons, it has excellent infrastructure - especially in the bigger cities, I like the food, I love the weather - especially in the centre of the country, you can do all the things you can do back home and the people are very polite and friendly - or the ones you meet during the day are - there's nothing better than having an afternoon coffee on a nice, breezy warm afternoon in a nice city in 'el eje cafetero' and last but not least - it is very very affordable - you can live a very nice life there but if you want to f**k all that up because cocaine is cheap and you want to f**k hood rats who want some of your money then you're going to come across the more unsavoury elements of society like you would in most countries.

In Colombia - people are massively polite which is not how it is in my country. I am not saying there are no arseholes there because of course there are but if you live a life of the daytime then nothing will happen to you.