Andy Lee Graham Has Wise Knowledge

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Andy Lee Graham Has Wise Knowledge

Post by kangarunner »

I've been listening to Andy Lee Graham's Youtube channel while I get some shit done. He's older and has traveled for the last 25 years and been to over 100 countries. He has a lot of good knowledge.

Some of the things he says I've written down just so I can remember it better.

https://youtu.be/3kOp_gPbzJU?si=NzJ4H3Jm8VRdT1uB&t=735

I laughed at 12:15 in this video where he says:
"When I was in Ukraine, everybody had a little dog. And if you know Ukrainians....Russians and Ukrainians are a very dominant people. They're not weak willed people. They're like Germans but on steroids. It's a very stand-up, manly culture."
When I was in Nha Trang about 2 years ago, there's a good size community of Ukrainians and Russians who live there. Not sure why, but they seem to have congregated there for some reason. Anyway, I was sitting down alone minding my own business at a restaurant near the beach (this was before the Covid lockdown that happened), and all of a sudden I feel my chair get shoved HARD towards the table. I said to myself "What the f**k just happened" and looked over to the right and it was this huge, wide framed guy probably over 100kg and he just walked right through the restaurant like what he had just done was just a casual part of his day. I didn't know for certain but I'm almost 90% sure that guy was Russian. I just can't think of an American that would do that to me for no reason. I wasn't behaving like a twat or a wanker in that restaurant either. I told a guy who is a 6ft 4 bodybuilder this story and he told my I did the right thing by not doing anything. What was I to do? Confront him and get beat up worse? We're at a restaurant so there's knives on the table. That one thing blew everything I thought about Russians/Ukrainians away for good. I'll never associate with them EVER for the rest of my life.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA