Are women in the physch ward easy?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Are women in the physch ward easy?

Post by Roccia »

nope. sorry. wish i could tell you they were easier but no. Ive tried several and still the same rejections.

i've spent years in these places. if the unit has 24 places, there are 0-2 women at a time there. almost all patients are men

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are women in the physch ward easy?

Post by publicduende »

What's next? "Are Down girls down the care home easy"?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Roccia wrote:
January 10th, 2024, 4:10 pm
nope. sorry. wish i could tell you they were easier but no. Ive tried several and still the same rejections.

i've spent years in these places. if the unit has 24 places, there are 0-2 women at a time there. almost all patients are men
It sounds like you still belong there.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 11th, 2024, 11:54 pm
:D
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

:lol: This thread is funny yet pointless.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Roccia wrote:

So there was a lot of competition for the women then?

Did they have drool running down their faces? Did you try to team up with the girls during art therapy?
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 11th, 2024, 11:54 pm
Roccia wrote:

Its not that easy.

I was in a psych ward for most of 2021 and my social life was far better in there than the outside.
MrMan wrote:
January 12th, 2024, 8:42 am
Roccia wrote:

So there was a lot of competition for the women then?

Did they have drool running down their faces? Did you try to team up with the girls during art therapy?
They looked like a personification of mental illness and looked unwashed.

Psych ward are sadly the best place to talk to women because their options are so limited.

Every woman at mine at least was willing to talk, and I had one older lady that would have been down.

You can't even touch women there though, obviously with nurses, security and social workers always watching... and the second you're let out, it's back to normal with those women being far more valuable than you.