How many of you steal?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: How many of you steal?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
January 18th, 2024, 7:15 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 18th, 2024, 6:52 pm
I worked Loss prevention and I can be brutally honest, when people were stealing it pissed me off, and made me angry. Especially when I had to uprehend them and they would get violent. It also made me look incompetent whenever I couldn't catch them in the act.
And what happens if some 70-year-old tries to stop a thief at the door of Walmart, he pushes the old guy down, and the man has a heart attack, and his grandchildren are crying at the funeral.

Some people may say it doesn't hurt anyone because the victims of the theft are so rich, but there can be other consequences.

It's kind of like robbing a liquor or convenience store and not realizing there is a good chance someone could get shot.
Convenience stores are mostly run by people who are armed themselves in most cases. A black guy got his ass kicked trying to steal from a store own that some indian guy was running. But once the U.S. dollar defaults and becomes worthless, that's going to be the time when everyone is going to be stealing stuff out of pure desperation. Nowadays people do it just because they can get away with it. Like flash mobs rushing into stores like Macy's and just grabbing shit off shelves. It honestly makes the country look bad in so many ways. But they rarely have old people doing LP. Most stores now have policies in place where they don't want you going after people who stole something. Too many violent encounters have happened and so many people have been fatally wounded so they don't even allow LP agents to chase people in most stores. The risk is too high, especially when you have like 40-60 people flash mobbing a store, this happens way too often in CA now. Democrats caused all this shit they want all this chaos so they'll have an excuse to go fall blown martial law. That's why everyone is speculating some serious intense shit to go down this year...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

January 18th, 2024, 8:28 pm
MrMan wrote:
I worked Loss prevention and I can be brutally honest, when people were stealing it pissed me off, and made me angry. Especially when I had to uprehend them and they would get violent. It also made me look incompetent whenever I couldn't catch them in the act.
And what happens if some 70-year-old tries to stop a thief at the door of Walmart, he pushes the old guy down, and the man has a heart attack, and his grandchildren are crying at the funeral.

Some people may say it doesn't hurt anyone because the victims of the theft are so rich, but there can be other consequences.

It's kind of like robbing a liquor or convenience store and not realizing there is a good chance someone could get shot.
Convenience stores are mostly run by people who are armed themselves in most cases. A black guy got his ass kicked trying to steal from a store own that some indian guy was running. But once the U.S. dollar defaults and becomes worthless, that's going to be the time when everyone is going to be stealing stuff out of pure desperation. Nowadays people do it just because they can get away with it. Like flash mobs rushing into stores like Macy's and just grabbing shit off shelves. It honestly makes the country look bad in so many ways. But they rarely have old people doing LP. Most stores now have policies in place where they don't want you going after people who stole something. Too many violent encounters have happened and so many people have been fatally wounded so they don't even allow LP agents to chase people in most stores. The risk is too high, especially when you have like 40-60 people flash mobbing a store, this happens way too often in CA now. Democrats caused all this shit they want all this chaos so they'll have an excuse to go fall blown martial law. That's why everyone is speculating some serious intense shit to go down this year...
Sh*t gonna go down hard this year. The Jewunited States punishes law abiding citizens while being lenient on the criminals. Even if those criminals are in prison, taxpayer's money still feed, cloth, house them 365 days a year. Too many illegal border jumpers are in Commiefornia and Jew York and Shitcago, etc. The dollar is de dollarizing thanks to China and Japan selling Trillions dollars worth of Treasury bonds, the Saudis joining the Russian side, other African and Latin American countries turning to Russian side, and additional failed war in Ukrainian and war in process in Yemen.
And lastly there going to be a civil war when Trump gets elected but then assassinated...
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 18th, 2024, 8:43 pm
MrMan wrote:

Sh*t gonna go down hard this year. The Jewunited States punishes law abiding citizens while being lenient on the criminals. Even if those criminals are in prison, taxpayer's money still feed, cloth, house them 365 days a year. Too many illegal border jumpers are in Commiefornia and Jew York and Shitcago, etc. The dollar is de dollarizing thanks to China and Japan selling Trillions dollars worth of Treasury bonds, the Saudis joining the Russian side, other African and Latin American countries turning to Russian side, and additional failed war in Ukrainian and war in process in Yemen.
And lastly there going to be a civil war when Trump gets elected but then assassinated...
That's why I hate America....We're going to get punished all because of Israel.
The more I hear the name of that country the more pissy I get.
They don't give a shit because they are never the targets of their own actions. I wish the military would get it over with
and just turn on the Gov. You can't win a war against the whole f***ing world if the whole world turn on you.
I'm surprised Japan is still allies with the U.S. especially after they've been pushing a lot of shit on them lately. They even
forced Gay marriage on them when they said they didn't want to legalize it, but yet they did it anyways. Whatever it takes
to please the West, yet the West isn't even worth it.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-se ... e-us-next/

Also South Korean leader was stabbed earlier this year. But the Hill is a garbage ass source.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

January 18th, 2024, 9:09 pm
MrMan wrote:

Also South Korean leader was stabbed earlier this year. But the Hill is a garbage ass source.
Lee Jae Myung is a North Korean communist stooge who ordered a Korean mafia "hit" on five of his subordinates just to hide his real estate money funnel to North Korea. Lee Jae Myung has been responsible of funneling about 5 million US dollars to North Korea in return of his loyalty to the Kim Dynasty and the North Koreans helping to rig the presidential election. He is a communist, liar ,and a murderer. That stabbing is staged as the supposed assassin is paid by Lee Jae Myung to slice his throat with a fake knife. Lee Jae Myung is known to put on a fake show such as his hunger strike or fake stabbing to gain sympathy from his supporters.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

January 18th, 2024, 9:23 pm
MrMan wrote:

Lee Jae Myung is a North Korean communist stooge who ordered a Korean mafia "hit" on five of his subordinates just to hide his real estate money funnel to North Korea. Lee Jae Myung has been responsible of funneling about 5 million US dollars to North Korea in return of his loyalty to the Kim Dynasty and the North Koreans helping to rig the presidential election. He is a communist, liar ,and a murderer. That stabbing is staged as the supposed assassin is paid by Lee Jae Myung to slice his throat with a fake knife. Lee Jae Myung is known to put on a fake show such as his hunger strike or fake stabbing to gain sympathy from his supporters.
I didn't even read into it all but damn. I guess this whole world really is falling apart...I wish all this shit could have happened after I died, or just never at all...
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

January 18th, 2024, 9:26 pm

I didn't even read into it all but damn. I guess this whole world really is falling apart...I wish all this shit could have happened after I died, or just never at all...
Yep. It seems that way. Countries are falling apart: America, Britain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, S.Korea, China, Taiwan.. Russia, Ukraine, etc. Mass madness.

Just in case you don't know who Lee Jae Myung is..

Lee Jae Myung is a habitual criminal, a certified psychopath, a communist bastard who has deep tries with the Korean Mafia that runs a Korean underwear company "Bodyguard". He is a real piece of work, a brutal bastard, frequent womanizer, violent psychopath, and makes Gavin Newsom look like a saint in comparison. Once he told his mother in law that "he is going to rip out her p*ssy if she doesn't shut up." In one of his recordings.. and encourage his son to eat some "p*ssy" by giving him tens of thousands to spend it on Room Salon(Escort bar). This guy was a human rights and labor lawyer in the past. :lol: He was involved in lots of scandals such as bribery, corruption, drunk driving, assault, election fraud, etc. :lol:
And now this guy is the Korean speaker of the House/government Assembly even after ordering a "hit" on five of his loyal subordinates and funneling money to North Korea.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

January 18th, 2024, 9:34 pm

Yep. It seems that way. Countries are falling apart: America, Britain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, S.Korea, China, Taiwan.. Russia, Ukraine, etc. Mass madness.

Lee Jae Myung is a habitual criminal, a certified psychopath, a communist bastard who has deep tries with the Korean Mafia that runs a Korean underwear company "Bodyguard". He is a real piece of work, a brutal bastard, frequent womanizer, violent psychopath, and makes Gavin Newsom look like a saint in comparison. Once he told his mother in law that "he is going to rip out her p*ssy if she doesn't shut up." In one of his recordings.. and encourage his son to eat some "p*ssy" by giving him tens of thousands to spend it on Room Salon(Escort bar). This guy was a human rights and labor lawyer in the past. :lol: He was involved in lots of scandals such as bribery, corruption, drunk driving, assault, election fraud, etc. :lol:
And now this guy is the Korean speaker of the House/government Assembly even after ordering a "hit" on five of his loyal subordinates and funneling money to North Korea.
You forgot to add Italy and Ireland on that list of nations that are falling apart. It's sad too because all these nations had a lot going for them until this shit happened. And the citizens in each and every single one of these nations sit on their asses and do nothing, including heavily armed countries like America. And what you just listed about that guy is insane...Damn.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

January 18th, 2024, 10:36 pm

You forgot to add Italy and Ireland on that list of nations that are falling apart. It's sad too because all these nations had a lot going for them until this shit happened. And the citizens in each and every single one of these nations sit on their asses and do nothing, including heavily armed countries like America. And what you just listed about that guy is insane...Damn.
Yeah.. I heard the "rent" in Ireland is too damn high because too many foreign companies especially "facebook" parking their "billion dollars" worth of wealth in that sh*thole island country to avoid paying taxes. On paper, Irish people has high GDP, but that doesn't mean anything as cost of living and rent is too damn high.

Italy is going down the tubes too because decades of government incompetence, corruption, tied to the euro, and low birth rate.
The killing blow was when Italy joined the Eurozone in the 1990's, which caused them to use the Euro instead of their own currency the Lira. When they used their own currency, they can depreciate their currency to make their manufacturing goods cheaper and effectively compete with the Germans. Only the Germans have benefited from the Euro for over 30 years because of their manufacturing base, but Germany always has been America's unofficial vessel state and lapdog and decided to sanction Russia in the latest Ukrainistani war. The sanction caused a heavy blow on German Economy because guess what.. Germany has been relying on cheap Russian energy to power their factories and economy for last 20 years, but now they are gone! :lol:

And yeah.. that's who Lee Jae Myung is.. for anyone who is curious about him. How that guy is the house speaker is beyond me. Maybe too many communist sympathizers within the Korean government.

Some intriguing side story
Many Korean politicians, religious missionaries, religious leaders and some captains of industry who wants to make a name for themselves, travels to North Korea. It is sort of like a rite of passage for them to boost their careers. However, the North Koreans take advantage by deploying their trained female spies into the bedrooms of those guests staying in some North Korean hotel or where the important people stays. The female spies poses as a hapless sex slave and tell them, their government will execute them unless they can sexually "pleasure" their guests. The guests usually says no, but the sex slave/female spy begs them to sleep in the same bed. The guests obliges and let the female sleep with them. The guest in the morning head back to South Korea, but after couple of weeks, months, years later, they get a message that the female have their son or daughter, so if they don't take care of them they will publicly spread the information of infidelity in South Korea. The guests, not wanting to face humiliation, shame, and lost of face, obliges and slowly began to work for the North Korean regime. For example, this church pastor was ordered by the North Korean government to sent 50 computers. The pastor in some korean church buys and send those 50 computers to North Korean liaison in China or in South Korea. Then when the computers are shipped to China, the computers gets smuggled back into North Korea via consolidated container in ghost ships, underground, or even by land. However, that is only the tip of the iceberg... Recently a high ranking Korean Buddhist leader burned his entire temple down and killed himself in the fire and in his will asked his followers to pay the renovation money of $100,000. It is speculated that he was ordered by the North Korean regime to commit suicide because he is no longer a "use" for them.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

January 19th, 2024, 5:12 am

Yeah.. I heard the "rent" in Ireland is too damn high because too many foreign companies especially "facebook" parking their "billion dollars" worth of wealth in that sh*thole island country to avoid paying taxes. On paper, Irish people has high GDP, but that doesn't mean anything as cost of living and rent is too damn high.

Italy is going down the tubes too because decades of government incompetence, corruption, tied to the euro, and low birth rate.
The killing blow was when Italy joined the Eurozone in the 1990's, which caused them to use the Euro instead of their own currency the Lira. When they used their own currency, they can depreciate their currency to make their manufacturing goods cheaper and effectively compete with the Germans. Only the Germans have benefited from the Euro for over 30 years because of their manufacturing base, but Germany always has been America's unofficial vessel state and lapdog and decided to sanction Russia in the latest Ukrainistani war. The sanction caused a heavy blow on German Economy because guess what.. Germany has been relying on cheap Russian energy to power their factories and economy for last 20 years, but now they are gone! :lol:

And yeah.. that's who Lee Jae Myung is.. for anyone who is curious about him. How that guy is the house speaker is beyond me. Maybe too many communist sympathizers within the Korean government.

Many Korean politicians, religious missionaries, religious leaders and some captains of industry who wants to make a name for themselves, travels to North Korea. It is sort of like a rite of passage for them to boost their careers. However, the North Koreans take advantage by deploying their trained female spies into the bedrooms of those guests staying in some North Korean hotel or where the important people stays. The female spies poses as a hapless sex slave and tell them, their government will execute them unless they can sexually "pleasure" their guests. The guests usually says no, but the sex slave/female spy begs them to sleep in the same bed. The guests obliges and let the female sleep with them. The guest in the morning head back to South Korea, but after couple of weeks, months, years later, they get a message that the female have their son or daughter, so if they don't take care of them they will publicly spread the information of infidelity in South Korea. The guests, not wanting to face humiliation, shame, and lost of face, obliges and slowly began to work for the North Korean regime. For example, this church pastor was ordered by the North Korean government to sent 50 computers. The pastor in some korean church buys and send those 50 computers to North Korean liaison in China or in South Korea. Then when the computers are shipped to China, the computers gets smuggled back into North Korea via consolidated container in ghost ships, underground, or even by land. However, that is only the tip of the iceberg... Recently a high ranking Korean Buddhist leader burned his entire temple down and killed himself in the fire and in his will asked his followers to pay the renovation money of $100,000. It is speculated that he was ordered by the North Korean regime to commit suicide because he is no longer a "use" for them.
Man that's extreme...
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

January 19th, 2024, 8:45 am

Man that's extreme...
The Previous South Korean president "Moon Jae In" is also a North Korean communist dog who was affected by this type of North Korean sex-espionage. Similar thing, except his real mother is in Pyong Yang . People say it's his aunt, but actually it's his biological mother. So I guess the N Koreans smuggled Moon across the border.. Moon Jae In lowered the DMZ barrier in 2018 order to supply North Korea with additional money, materials, food, electricity, and even schematics for South Korean nuclear power plants to Kim Jung Un in a USB drive. The Korean government building, the Blue House, has been long ago been compromised and it has been wire tapped by communists infiltrators since the 1990's when South Korea democratized(S. Korea was a military Junta during 1960-1980's), and converted communist sympathizers affected by the North Korean Sex-espionage. That's why the current President Yoon Seok Yael moved his base of operation to Yongsan because the commies rigged up the blue house with wire tapping and poison gas canisters.

This is a tip of the iceberg. Use google translate.
https://m.blog.naver.com/k199512/222993121512

https://www.businessinsider.com/kim-jon ... ent-2018-5

Billions given to North Korea. Use google translate.
https://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/5056231
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on January 19th, 2024, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

January 19th, 2024, 9:08 am

Man that's extreme...
The Previous South Korean president "Moon Jae In" is also a North Korean communist dog who was affected by this type of North Korean sex-espionage. Similar thing, except his real mother is in Pyong Yang . People say it's his aunt, but actually it's his biological mother. So I guess the N Koreans smuggled Moon across the border.. Moon Jae In lowered the DMZ barrier in 2018 order to supply North Korea with additional money, materials, food, electricity, and even schematics for South Korean nuclear power plants to Kim Jung Un in a USB drive. The Korean government building, the Blue House, has been long ago been compromised and it has been wire tapped by communists infiltrators since the 1990's when South Korea democratized(S. Korea was a military Junta during 1960-1980's), and converted communist sympathizers affected by the North Korean Sex-espionage. That's why the current President Yoon Seok Yael moved his base of operation to Yongsan because the commies rigged up the blue house with wire tapping and poison gas canisters.

I always thought the SK hated the NKs, didn't know they were working together. Not in this way at least.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

January 19th, 2024, 9:22 am

Man that's extreme...

I always thought the SK hated the NKs, didn't know they were working together. Not in this way at least.
The Average S.Koreans hate the North. However, too bad their politicians, religious figures and the elites have been manipulated by the north.

Foolish religious missionaries, buddhist leaders and church pastors illegally enter North Korea to save the starving and sick people, however they end up being controlled and manipulated by North Korean sex-espionage. The North Korean regime doesn't give a f*ck about its people anyway, why those religious nutjobs risk their lives to help North Korean people is beyond me. More like moth to a flame. :lol:

Next is those foolish politicians such as former president Kim Dae Jung, and Moon Jae In and many other lower level politicans.
Those idiots believe they are making change to North Korea, by sunshine diplomacy, but in the end, they get mass manipulated by North Korean sex-espionage. :lol:

Next is also some captains of industry, such as CEO of Samsung and others visiting North Korea to use it as cheap labor. Remember average N Koreans makes 1/30th of income then the south. They though they were getting a good deal and positive mark on their name. They tried that Kaesong special economic zone bullsh*t but most of the money for building industry has been funneled in North Korean Nuclear development. :lol:

If those idiots just leave the North alone then they wouldn't be manipulated in the first place and the north would not developed nuclear weapons! It boogles my minds! Leave North Korea Alone!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

January 19th, 2024, 9:31 am

Man that's extreme...

The Average S.Koreans hate the North. However, too bad their politicians, religious figures and the elites have been manipulated by the north.

Foolish religious missionaries, buddhist leaders and church pastors illegally enter North Korea to save the starving and sick people, however they end up being controlled and manipulated by North Korean sex-espionage. The North Korean regime doesn't give a f*ck about its people anyway, why those religious nutjobs risk their lives to help North Korean people is beyond me. More like moth to a flame. :lol:

Next is those foolish politicians such as former president Kim Dae Jung, and Moon Jae In and many other lower level politicans.
Those idiots believe they are making change to North Korea, by sunshine diplomacy, but in the end, they get mass manipulated by North Korean sex-espionage. :lol:

Next is also some captains of industry, such as CEO of Samsung and others visiting North Korea to use it as cheap labor. Remember average N Koreans makes 1/30th of income then the south. They though they were getting a good deal and positive mark on their name. They tried that Kaesong special economic zone bullsh*t but most of the money for building industry has been funneled in North Korean Nuclear development. :lol:

If those idiots just leave the North alone then they wouldn't be manipulated in the first place and the north would not developed nuclear weapons! It boogles my minds! Leave North Korea Alone!
I honestly, don't understand why the hell does Kim want his own people to starve. Seems really stupid as hell to me,
plus he runs the risk of his soldiers turning on him if they ever become hungry or can't eat enough unless he keeps enough food around
only for himself and his military but the citizens not so much. It's just strange how soldiers in general support that kind of madness without feeling guilty or terrible about seeing their own fellow people starving to death. You have to be a super souless person to be a damn soldier.
I did see somewhere on the web where they said Kim was aware that his people starving was bad, but that was from some UN website. And the UN is a POS themselves pretending to be a human rights organization when they are the ones guilty for f***ing over West Europe.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

January 19th, 2024, 10:00 am
January 19th, 2024, 9:31 am

Man that's extreme...

I honestly, don't understand why the hell does Kim want his own people to starve. Seems really stupid as hell to me,
plus he runs the risk of his soldiers turning on him if they ever become hungry or can't eat enough unless he keeps enough food around
only for himself and his military but the citizens not so much. It's just strange how soldiers in general support that kind of madness without feeling guilty or terrible about seeing their own fellow people starving to death. You have to be a super souless person to be a damn soldier.
I did see somewhere on the web where they said Kim was aware that his people starving was bad, but that was from some UN website. And the UN is a POS themselves pretending to be a human rights organization when they are the ones guilty for f***ing over West Europe.
One of the main reason the regime didn't collapsed yet is because they have about 10-20 nuclear missiles, and steady flow of illegal money and counterfeit goods supplying the core member class and it gets trickled down to the wavering and hostile class. That means the masses can't rebel while the upper class has all the guns and well fed. The hostile class doesn't have any firepower and food to cause rebellion. Another main reason is United State's sanctions. Ironically, U.S sanctions play a strong role in justifying the Kim Dynasty to stay in power. When the country is starving and poor, the Kim family can simply shift the blame to America and people buys into that propaganda because it seems so true.

But now that the Russians are supplying food and missile technology to the North Koreans.. the masses are less likely to rebel. Thanks to South Korean's diplomatic blunder by siding with America rather than staying neutral between Russia and U.S.