American women defend their cuntish behavior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WesternWomenSuck
Freshman Poster

American women defend their cuntish behavior

Post by WesternWomenSuck »

https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/ ... /?sort=top

If you read the most upvoted comments to this thread, it gives some good insight of how the average American cunt thinks. They literally think that if a man says "Good morning" to a woman and she gives a rude response back, then the man is somehow the asshole. This is what makes me want to chimp out more than anything else. Not the fact that women are not attracted to me, but that society will support them in being rude to me for no reason.

I think the biggest reason I am incel is that at 31, I really don't have any experience talking to young women. And this reddit post sheds light on why I don't have this experience. Because if I were to try being friendly to American women, making conversation with them, or even saying something as simple as "Good Morning" to them, then they would respond by treating me like shit, and the American people would view me as having deserved it.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: American women defend their cuntish behavior

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WesternWomenSuck wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 10:46 am
https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/ ... /?sort=top

If you read the most upvoted comments to this thread, it gives some good insight of how the average American cunt thinks. They literally think that if a man says "Good morning" to a woman and she gives a rude response back, then the man is somehow the asshole. This is what makes me want to chimp out more than anything else. Not the fact that women are not attracted to me, but that society will support them in being rude to me for no reason.

I think the biggest reason I am incel is that at 31, I really don't have any experience talking to young women. And this reddit post sheds light on why I don't have this experience. Because if I were to try being friendly to American women, making conversation with them, or even saying something as simple as "Good Morning" to them, then they would respond by treating me like shit, and the American people would view me as having deserved it.
You better off getting a dog and walk it in a park. Amerc*nts loves dogs then their own men. Dog acts as a nice icebreaker for Americ*nts.
You can also lie about yourself being a "homosexual" . Americ*nts lowers their guard, deactivate their b*tch wall and want to be your friend because they think gay men understands women better. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

I became a misogynist a few years ago.

I hate normies and women. If you don’t hate normies as well as women you are a cuck and should be banned. Our hate for women is completely justified, they are oppressing us.

This is equivalent to saying that a black slave does not hate his abusive slave owner and this isn’t even a good enough analogy. At least the slave owner gives the slave food and a place to sleep. Women give us nothing, and genuinely want all of us to suffer, despite us f***ing building society and providing for them.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Roccia wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 11:20 am
I became a misogynist a few years ago.

I hate normies and women. If you don’t hate normies as well as women you are a cuck and should be banned. Our hate for women is completely justified, they are oppressing us.

This is equivalent to saying that a black slave does not hate his abusive slave owner and this isn’t even a good enough analogy. At least the slave owner gives the slave food and a place to sleep. Women give us nothing, and genuinely want all of us to suffer, despite us f***ing building society and providing for them.
That's right. Women are intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, psychologically, physically inferior than men.
I do feel sorry for women as they need big daddy government to oppress us and deprive our rights from us.
Without big daddy government, women are nothing but a walking vagina to be hunted down, subjugated in masse and eventually wiped out.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

The problem with American women is that when you go to other countries and see that they're better looking and then you go back to America and they're NOT as good looking AND they give you an attitude, nothing makes sense anymore. I think I read somewhere that traditional women are fine being feminine and being in that role whereas Western women want you to treat them as equals and respect them in the relationship. How the f**k does that make sense at all.