Which Apocalypse Is Preferable?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Which apocalypse would you prefer if you HAD to pick one?

Zombie Apocalypse.
67%
Meteor.
33%
Nuclear Winter.
No votes
Alien Invasion.
No votes
Biblical Rapture.
No votes

Total votes: 3
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Which Apocalypse Is Preferable?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Which apocalypse would you prefer to happen if you knew that an apocalypse was inevitable and couldn't be avoided?

Zombie Apocalypse:

In this scenario it is a mixture of running and walking zombies. I've spoken with @Lucas88 before about this and how i think we're already living in a zombie apocalypse. For anyone interested there is a thread on zombie apocalypse here: viewtopic.php?style=11&p=381413#p381413

Meteor:

A huge meteor slamming into earth like how my balls slam against my girlfriend's asscheeks. A missile can't defect the meteor because it will just break up into smaller chunks and cause giant rocks to rain from the sky. Should we go out the same way the dinosaurs did?@gsjackson was it you who doesn’t believe dinosaurs exist? More discussion on dinosaurs here: viewtopic.php?p=242644#p242644

Nuclear Winter:

Plants dying and animals all gone, you would need to find a new way to survive. @WanderingProtagonist recently made a thread on WWIII being a possibility. I've also made my own thread on the possibility of nuclear war in the past here: viewtopic.php?style=11&p=382009#p382009

Alien Invasion:

Aliens take over the world and we all become their slaves. In my opinion the bad guys are already here and we're already slaves. Zecharia Sitchin the liar claims that this apocalypse technically already happened with the visitation of the Annunaki. I am believer in the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis, so I think we were visited before by intelligent life, but I think they were benevolent rather than hostile. There's a thread with more information here: viewtopic.php?style=11&p=379554#p379554

Biblical Rapture:

All the Christians flat away while the current world becomes a nightmare living hell of fire and brimstone. I'm guessing this is the choice for posters such as @MrMan. There are more pro Christian arguments in my thread about Christianity vs Atheism vs Spirituality. Found here: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=15&t=45751

So which one would you vote for if apocalypse was inevitable?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Which Apocalypse Is Preferable?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 2:28 am
Which apocalypse would you prefer to happen if you knew that an apocalypse was inevitable and couldn't be avoided?

Zombie Apocalypse:

In this scenario it is a mixture of running and walking zombies. I've spoken with @Lucas88 before about this and how i think we're already living in a zombie apocalypse. For anyone interested there is a thread on zombie apocalypse here: viewtopic.php?style=11&p=381413#p381413

Meteor:

A huge meteor slamming into earth like how my balls slam against my girlfriend's asscheeks. A missile can't defect the meteor because it will just break up into smaller chunks and cause giant rocks to rain from the sky. Should we go out the same way the dinosaurs did?@gsjackson was it you who doesn’t believe dinosaurs exist? More discussion on dinosaurs here: viewtopic.php?p=242644#p242644

Nuclear Winter:

Plants dying and animals all gone, you would need to find a new way to survive. @WanderingProtagonist recently made a thread on WWIII being a possibility. I've also made my own thread on the possibility of nuclear war in the past here: viewtopic.php?style=11&p=382009#p382009

Alien Invasion:

Aliens take over the world and we all become their slaves. In my opinion the bad guys are already here and we're already slaves. Zecharia Sitchin the liar claims that this apocalypse technically already happened with the visitation of the Annunaki. I am believer in the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis, so I think we were visited before by intelligent life, but I think they were benevolent rather than hostile. There's a thread with more information here: viewtopic.php?style=11&p=379554#p379554

Biblical Rapture:

All the Christians flat away while the current world becomes a nightmare living hell of fire and brimstone. I'm guessing this is the choice for posters such as @MrMan. There are more pro Christian arguments in my thread about Christianity vs Atheism vs Spirituality. Found here: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=15&t=45751

I dont know man, all of those are scary as hell. Though the zombie one is more fictional than all the others that can possibly happen for real, minus the Alien invasion one with the space ship. In all fairness I'd probably take my own life if any of these scenarios become reality...I'm already scared enough as it is with the direction the world is headed toward. But I must admit I am jealous of the Meteor one because of what you said about you and your girlfriend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 2:35 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Zombie Apocalypse:

Meteor:

Nuclear Winter:

Alien Invasion:

Biblical Rapture:

I dont know man, all of those are scary as hell. Though the zombie one is more fictional than all the others that can possibly happen for real, minus the Alien invasion one with the space ship. In all fairness I'd probably take my own life if any of these scenarios become reality...I'm already scared enough as it is with the direction the world is headed toward. But I must admit I am jealous of the Meteor one because of what you said about you and your girlfriend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hahaha! f***ing hell I forgot that I left that bit in there. I was going to remove it but found it too damn funny! @Cornfed seemed to think a real Walking Dead style zombie apocalypse was entirely possible and it was something to do with covid vaccines.

I suppose the Meteor would probably be guaranteed global annihilation and it would be quick as well.

I think the Alien one is possible because I believe aliens have been here before and hostile aliens continue to visit. I've got two friends (and my circle is very small, to say the least) who have seen a UFO. @Lucas88 is one of them, he saw one near my damn house :lol:

Personally though I chose zombie apocalypse because I've watched a lot of movies on this genre and I think I'd be pretty handy at survival. I'm probably more equipped to survive in a zombie infested world than a corporate one.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 2:43 am
January 19th, 2024, 2:35 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Zombie Apocalypse:

Meteor:

Nuclear Winter:

Alien Invasion:

Biblical Rapture:

Hahaha! f***ing hell I forgot that I left that bit in there. I was going to remove it but found it too damn funny! @Cornfed seemed to think a real Walking Dead style zombie apocalypse was entirely possible and it was something to do with covid vaccines.

I suppose the Meteor would probably be guaranteed global annihilation and it would be quick as well.

I think the Alien one is possible because I believe aliens have been here before and hostile aliens continue to visit. I've got two friends (and my circle is very small, to say the least) who have seen a UFO. @Lucas88 is one of them, he saw one near my damn house :lol:

Personally though I chose zombie apocalypse because I've watched a lot of movies on this genre and I think I'd be pretty handy at survival. I'm probably more equipped to survive in a zombie infested world than a corporate one.
Not really, a zombie infested world would be very difficult especially if they could run faster than you. If you have over 20,000,000 undead people charging at you full speed lol sorry man, you aren't surviving that. Movies depict zombies differently in every situation but I've seen some movies where the fuckers could outright vehicles almost. Although I doubt they would be able to do that in real life. You ever read the comic series CROSSED? It's violent as hell, they aren't really zombies. They are actually worse than zombies. They are almost still human but extremely psychopathic. I can link you to some books if you never read them before, but warning it's extremely gory, you'll see people f***ing corpses with severed dicks and all kinds of madness. Again they are worse than zombies because of how brutal they are. Zombies usually just bite you and tear out flesh here and there but these Crossed maniacs will rip your torso from your body, shit on the corpse in front of your mortified family and wear your dick as a necklace after ripping it off then shove it up your asshole shoulder deep. The violence is super extreme in that series. They make zombies look pitiful in comparison.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on January 19th, 2024, 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

https://readcomiconline.li/Search/Comic

here are some right here. Oops wait a second. Just type in Crossed in the search bar. They are there.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:

Zombie Apocalypse:

Meteor:

Nuclear Winter:

Alien Invasion:

Biblical Rapture:

The zombie apocalypse. At least you have a fighting chance to survive if you used your head.
It would be like the Walking dead, and we get to fight "the governor".

If there is no other alternative then I choose the Alien invasion. However, I would side with the Aliens and become one of them because I am sick of humanity anyway. If the Aliens would let me join their side...
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:

Zombie Apocalypse:

Meteor:

Nuclear Winter:

Alien Invasion:

Biblical Rapture:

Apocalypse comes from a word that means unveiling or revelation. It is another name for the Book of Revelation. Armageddon means Megiddo, a valley in Israel.

As far as these scenarios go, I'd choose the last one, but I do not think that describes the "Biblical rapture." I believe resurrection of the dead in Christ then the rapture ('catching up' to meet the Lord in he air) occurs after a time of tribulation and suffering (as opposed to before it) according to the Bible. After this judgements will still be poured down on the rebellious.

None of this rules out, IMO, the possibility that there could be some nuclear war, meteorites falling. I am surprised you left out a tacopocalypes, which I suppose would involve lots of tacos falling from the sky.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 6:30 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Zombie Apocalypse:

Meteor:

Nuclear Winter:

Alien Invasion:

Biblical Rapture:

The zombie apocalypse. At least you have a fighting chance to survive if you used your head.

If there is no other alternative then I choose the Alien invasion. However, I would side with the Aliens and become one of them because I am sick of humanity anyway. If the Aliens would let me join their side...
lol I don't think any of you realize how hard a zombie apocalypse would be to survive, the movies make it look easy only for the main characters. First off you would have to avoid going anywhere near a horde of them, secondly if they were intelligent enough like the psychos in those Crossed Comics you wouldn't stand a damn chance. Last but not least you would have to spend your entire life living walled off from civilization in areas where they can't get to you. Third where would you get food supplies from if 98% of the population is infected? Who's going to manage the water systems and everything else? And if you ever have to fight you will need something big enough to take out a wave of them, because if you get overwhelmed by a mob, that's your ass.

Ever see 100 people on a Black Friday rush a store or flash mob a store to steal from it? Imagine them as zombies doing that just to get to you. Movies, comics, and video games often make zombie infestations look less chaotic compared to how it would actually be except for movies like A Train To Busan if you are trapped inside a train full of undead people that would pose an even greater challenge to overcome because you would have literately nowhere to run if the train is speeding across the rail over water or on a high bridge you couldn't leap out of the train from without killing yourself. Covoid was a joke, I don't believe zombie outbreaks are possible, if so they wouldn't be like the fictional ones in horror movies and comic books at all. Nuclear winter would be impossible to survive in entirely because everything would be totally f***ed. An asteroid hitting the earth is scary too, but we don't know for certain if we would still feel the impact for a few minutes or just die instantly from it. All of these would be a challenge though, the Alien invasion would possibly the easiest to fight back against if the military is still around and their weapons worked on them. I don't think all that force field shit would exist, too science fiction.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

January 19th, 2024, 10:06 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Zombie Apocalypse:

Meteor:

Nuclear Winter:

Alien Invasion:

Biblical Rapture:

lol I don't think any of you realize how hard a zombie apocalypse would be to survive, the movies make it look easy only for the main characters. First off you would have to avoid going anywhere near a horde of them, secondly if they were intelligent enough like the psychos in those Crossed Comics you wouldn't stand a damn chance. Last but not least you would have to spend your entire life living walled off from civilization in areas where they can't get to you. Third where would you get food supplies from if 98% of the population is infected? Who's going to manage the water systems and everything else? And if you ever have to fight you will need something big enough to take out a wave of them, because if you get overwhelmed by a mob, that's your ass.

Ever see 100 people on a Black Friday rush a store or flash mob a store to steal from it? Imagine them as zombies doing that just to get to you. Movies, comics, and video games often make zombie infestations look less chaotic compared to how it would actually be except for movies like A Train To Busan if you are trapped inside a train full of undead people that would pose an even greater challenge to overcome because you would have literately nowhere to run if the train is speeding across the rail over water or on a high bridge you couldn't leap out of the train from without killing yourself. Covoid was a joke, I don't believe zombie outbreaks are possible, if so they wouldn't be like the fictional ones in horror movies and comic books at all. Nuclear winter would be impossible to survive in entirely because everything would be totally f***ed. An asteroid hitting the earth is scary too, but we don't know for certain if we would still feel the impact for a few minutes or just die instantly from it. All of these would be a challenge though, the Alien invasion would possibly the easiest to fight back against if the military is still around and their weapons worked on them. I don't think all that force field shit would exist, too science fiction.
Same thing can be said with Aliens. The aliens aren't going to nicely land on Earth and do a skirmish with Earth's army like in the movie Independence Day. The Aliens have space faring, interstellar technology. Do you think they give a f*ck what we "hairless apes" can throw at them? The aliens can simply nuke us from orbit using RKV(Relativistic Kill Vehicle). That is giant steel space needle accelerated at 25% of speed of light. One of that can do massive continent sized damaged on Earth like a fast moving meteorite. They can drop few of them babies and land in their killer drones on Earth. They don't have to deploy their actual ground forces.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Aliens and meteors make for more entertaining movies. I suppose some of the zombie movies are entertaining, but not because they are zombie movies. I don't care for the genre. I saw a Will Smith movie, ironically on Netflix during the Covid lockdown, where an anti-cancer vaccine had turned most of the population into zombies that stayed out of the sun during the daytime. That was fairly entertaining, and so was Mazerunner, which degenerated into a zombie movie in one of the sequels. If most people were zombies and could bite others and turn them into zombies, it would be very difficult. World War Z made it look pretty tough, with those zombies stacked up to get over a wall.

Ir's fairly common that the Hollywood action hero beats impossible odds.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Meteor, yellowstone caldera erupting, or some other mega-scale natural catastrophe. At least space rocks or volcanoes don't have any ideological agenda against you.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 12:03 pm
Aliens and meteors make for more entertaining movies. I suppose some of the zombie movies are entertaining, but not because they are zombie movies. I don't care for the genre. I saw a Will Smith movie, ironically on Netflix during the Covid lockdown, where an anti-cancer vaccine had turned most of the population into zombies that stayed out of the sun during the daytime. That was fairly entertaining, and so was Mazerunner, which degenerated into a zombie movie in one of the sequels. If most people were zombies and could bite others and turn them into zombies, it would be very difficult. World War Z made it look pretty tough, with those zombies stacked up to get over a wall.

Ir's fairly common that the Hollywood action hero beats impossible odds.
The World War Z type zombies would be tough as hell to overcome. And the movie you saw was I am Legend. That movie was boring as hell. Plus Will's character in that movie was such a Fresh Prince acting dumbass getting his own dog killed like that. He went out firing shots at a dummy, walked into a trap and because of his ignorance the dog died. I almost cried on that part and I usually don't get emotional from movies. But it was sad seeing him die. Reminded me of the time I lost three of my pets when they had that look in their eye when they were about to pass away. I get pissed off at Will's character every time because of how stupid he was. You're going to waste ammunition shooting a fuckin dummy, and get the only living thing you had around to communicate with killed in the worse way possible. Will's character should have been the one to die for his ignorance, not the dog.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

January 19th, 2024, 2:48 am
Not really, a zombie infested world would be very difficult especially if they could run faster than you. If you have over 20,000,000 undead people charging at you full speed lol sorry man, you aren't surviving that. Movies depict zombies differently in every situation but I've seen some movies where the fuckers could outright vehicles almost. Although I doubt they would be able to do that in real life. You ever read the comic series CROSSED? It's violent as hell, they aren't really zombies. They are actually worse than zombies. They are almost still human but extremely psychopathic. I can link you to some books if you never read them before, but warning it's extremely gory, you'll see people f***ing corpses with severed dicks and all kinds of madness. Again they are worse than zombies because of how brutal they are. Zombies usually just bite you and tear out flesh here and there but these Crossed maniacs will rip your torso from your body, shit on the corpse in front of your mortified family and wear your dick as a necklace after ripping it off then shove it up your asshole shoulder deep. The violence is super extreme in that series. They make zombies look pitiful in comparison.
No I probably wouldn't survive a horde of zombies running after me. I'd probably be out if breath in 5 minutes and have two black eyes from my tits bouncing up and whacking me in the face. :lol: My strategy would be to lie low for a couple of days in my house with the doors barricaded until the initial chaos died down. After that I'd try to head to a friends house who owns weapons, but I'd move slowly and stealthily.

I've never heard of the series you mentioned, but it sounds really grim. I don't think I'd want to read that. My friend recommended a Korean movie which I think has the same kind of theme. He said there's a scene where some guy rips out a woman's eyeball and then f***s the eye socket.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

vlkmo wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 3:02 pm
Meteor, yellowstone caldera erupting, or some other mega-scale natural catastrophe. At least space rocks or volcanoes don't have any ideological agenda against you.
They could have. If a rock smashed into Earth and wiped us all out I would definitely take it personally! :lol:

For me I think the fantasy vs reality would be hilarious. The fantasy is me riding around on a motorcycle with a spiked baseball bat taking out zombies, picking up chicks and starting a gated community somewhere. The reality would be me hiding in my house and shitting my pants while eating left over pizza and whatever food I can find down the side of the couch. The minute I set foot outside I'd get eaten lol.
MrMan wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 7:18 am
Apocalypse comes from a word that means unveiling or revelation. It is another name for the Book of Revelation. Armageddon means Megiddo, a valley in Israel.

As far as these scenarios go, I'd choose the last one, but I do not think that describes the "Biblical rapture." I believe resurrection of the dead in Christ then the rapture ('catching up' to meet the Lord in he air) occurs after a time of tribulation and suffering (as opposed to before it) according to the Bible. After this judgements will still be poured down on the rebellious.

None of this rules out, IMO, the possibility that there could be some nuclear war, meteorites falling. I am surprised you left out a tacopocalypes, which I suppose would involve lots of tacos falling from the sky.
I obviously wouldn't like the last scenario. I'd have to accept that I was wrong and prepare to burn in fire and brimstone. None of the situations are ideal, but the zombie apocalypse scenario would be a chance to live out a survival situation which would be life or death. I think that scenario would really make me feel alive. The current society we live in is already like a zombie apocalypse, but a placid one where the zombies don't try to eat you. They just want to get drunk and talk about football etc.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 19th, 2024, 4:17 pm
January 19th, 2024, 2:48 am
No I probably wouldn't survive a horde of zombies running after me. I'd probably be out if breath in 5 minutes and have two black eyes from my tits bouncing up and whacking me in the face. :lol: My strategy would be to lie low for a couple of days in my house with the doors barricaded until the initial chaos died down. After that I'd try to head to a friends house who owns weapons, but I'd move slowly and stealthily.

I've never heard of the series you mentioned, but it sounds really grim. I don't think I'd want to read that. My friend recommended a Korean movie which I think has the same kind of theme. He said there's a scene where some guy rips out a woman's eyeball and then f***s the eye socket.
It is very grimm, you'll get use to it over time after you see it enough because there are so many damn Crossed comics that they ended up doing a spin off one called STITCHED which is similar but not nearly as ultimately violent as Crossed. The violence is extremely over the top, it even out did Mortal Kombat's violence. But I think it's because of all the gore the books became heavily popular. Even kids get killed brutally in those books and when the Kids become crossed they carry out the same violent tendencies as the adults. It spares no one. But yeah the books are just crazy as hell, they decided to do something different with the end of the world theme since Zombies are done to death. They figured why not come up with these perverted violent psychopaths that not only will eat you, but will also do all kinds of other horrible things to you to, like rape, then brutally kill you or brutally kill you and then rape you. The order doesn't matter :lol: