Bad 'Karma' on Reddit

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Bad 'Karma' on Reddit

Post by MrMan »

It's a good thing I don't believe in karma. :) I believe in sowing and reaping, but it seems like on the Reddit environment, few good deeds go unpunished.

I got an account a while back, and I started responding a bit a few days ago. I've gotten as low as -66 karma. This is from telling a woman whose husband is in charge not to leave her husband, telling a daughter to forgive her father, telling a daughter to include her father in a wedding, talking about how insane it is the promote transsexualism... I got banned from two groups for that. I haven't even spent that much time on Reddit.

People's thinking is sick. I think there is a kind of online trans gestapo on there that takes over groups not related to trans and kicks people off for not agreeing with them. I feel bad for the younger generation. Maybe if Gen X isn't quite as brainwashed by this weird stuff and manages to have people in office like the Baby Boomers are still doing, it won't be as bad as it could be, but we don't have that big of a population bulge. When the radical Gen Y and Z kids who've been programmed by evil warped propaganda in school, who knows what kind of insanity they will, promote. Are they going to require everyone be castrated to be trans for a while?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bad 'Karma' on Reddit

Post by fschmidt »

Of course you miss the point. My worst karma (before I was banned) was in /r/programming because I posted good code and innovative programming ideas. Modern scum hate everything good, and this has nothing to do with brainwashing. They are just pure evil and they need to be exterminated.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Bad 'Karma' on Reddit

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
February 11th, 2024, 6:04 pm
Of course you miss the point. My worst karma (before I was banned) was in /r/programming because I posted good code and innovative programming ideas. Modern scum hate everything good, and this has nothing to do with brainwashing. They are just pure evil and they need to be exterminated.
To anyone reading this, if @fschmidt was any good at programming, he would post his code to GitHub and he would have thousands of followers. But he does not.

BUT he does NOT.

BUT he does NOT.

BUT he does NOT.

@fschmidt 404 Error: No Talent Found.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA