Guys who strike out in Eastern Europe usually go to SE Asia for easier pickin's

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Guys who strike out in Eastern Europe usually go to SE Asia for easier pickin's

Post by Voyager1 »

Even Winston went to Russia and Ukraine to try to get a white wife.

Blacks who get a white wife or girlfriend consider them to be a trophy prize.
Last edited by Voyager1 on February 23rd, 2024, 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Guys who strike out in Eastern Europe usually go to SE Asia for easier pickin's

Post by Voyager1 »

I encountered a white guy whose wife was Asian. He had two children that were mixed. I would be embarrassed.
Last edited by Voyager1 on February 23rd, 2024, 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Guys who strike out in Eastern Europe usually go to SE Asia for easier pickin's

Post by MrMan »

Voyager1 wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 5:05 pm
I encountered a white guy whose wife was Asian. He had two children that were mixed. I would be embarrassed.
Why?

I get compliments on how good-looking my half-Asian children are. And my Asian wife is a lot prettier than most white men's white wives.

Have you got a wife or children?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
Are you talking about me?

I do not see any problem since more than 4 decades with my interracial/international marriage and our 2 children are 50/50 white and Asian, and our two grandchildren are 1/4 white and 3/4 Asian.
Voyager1 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:02 am
I do not consider a white wife/girlfriend - especially those from USA/UK/Australia and similar pro-feminist countries as something special - what could be so special about them?
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: Eastern Europe

Post by 88jose88 »

White women on average have a better looking face,-on average-but they are also tall and big boned.

no race is inherently better looking than the other-you're goodlooking,average mid tier becky or ugly.

You can find many goodlooking asian women moreso in the north than the south,and also thailand.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Yohan wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 8:59 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
No I wasn't. This is just a personal preference for me. I prefer to stay within my own race and culture.

I once dated a half Japanese / half Brazilian girl. She was ok but the relationship didn't last. She turned out to be slutty.

Some Asians are like that. Hispanics, etc. They prefer to stay within their own race.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:

I do not see any problem since more than 4 decades with my interracial/international marriage and our 2 children are 50/50 white and Asian, and our two grandchildren are 1/4 white and 3/4 Asian.
Voyager1 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:02 am
I do not consider a white wife/girlfriend - especially those from USA/UK/Australia and similar pro-feminist countries as something special - what could be so special about them?
There's nothing special about them, as you can see these days with more and more mixed race relationships and marriages.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 9:16 am
Yohan wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
No I wasn't. This is just a personal preference for me. I prefer to stay within my own race and culture.

I once dated a half Japanese / half Brazilian girl. She was ok but the relationship didn't last. She turned out to be slutty.

Some Asians are like that. Hispanics, etc. They prefer to stay within their own race.
Yeah, but why would you be embarrassed?

Embarrassed for him? He wouldn't give two shits what you think about his marital choices. You're just another white guy whose opinion is not important.

Embarrassed for yourself? Well, if you don't choose an Asian woman or whatever then there is no need to be embarrassed.

Hispanics are a cultural group, not a racial one, you can be any colour you like and be 'Hispanic' and such a cultural grouping only exists in the US and Canada.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I would not be embarrassed of my children. I would be more embarrassed that I could not find a woman in my own country and had to travel half way around the world to find a spouse. I think I'd rather stay single.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 2:09 am
I would be more embarrassed that I could not find a woman in my own country and had to travel half way around the world to find a spouse.
Didn't you do that anyway?
PeterAndrewNolan2
Freshman Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan2 »

Voyager1 wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 2:09 am
I would not be embarrassed of my children. I would be more embarrassed that I could not find a woman in my own country and had to travel half way around the world to find a spouse. I think I'd rather stay single.
In 2007 I struck up a relationship with a woman in Melbourne because I wanted wife 2.0 to come from my background. She was completely feminised and as soon as we made a "commitment" the mask came off. So I backed off.

While I was in the middle of deciding to back off I bumped into a Ukrainian woman I had met in November 2007, this was March 2008. We chatted about our prior very funny "first meeting" and when I mentioned I was thinking of stepping back from the Australian woman she suggested herself as a Ukrainian woman might be a good idea. So we dated for a while and discussed more serious ideas in 2010 once I knew I was not going to be killed by my government. She was really great to be with. But no, eastern european women are not "easy pickings". You have to actually be a decent man for them to be interested and they are very interested in "marriage and children" and not so much the man himself. Sad to say.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

White Nordic women are very overrated.they're only sought after in areas with high populaces of horrendous sheboon gorilla black women because they look so good in comparison.Latin women look way better.Arab/indian look better.better values too.

see what white guys do in areas with only white and asians or white and latinas,they abandon white women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 9:02 am
White Nordic women are very overrated.they're only sought after in areas with high populaces of horrendous sheboon gorilla black women because they look so good in comparison.Latin women look way better.Arab/indian look better.better values too.

see what white guys do in areas with only white and asians or white and latinas,they abandon white women.
You keep flip flopping.

I don't see any reason for a white man who marries an Asian woman to be ashamed. It's whatever floats your boat. If you like a black woman with big bones, or a petite one, or biracial, or Indian, middle eastern, blonde Ukranian.... whatever your type is, thick or thin, it's whatever floats your boat as far as looks go. As long as you do everything in an honorable manner (not take someone else's wife for example) then I see no reason for anyone else to criticize. Not everyone has the same taste for looks. There are billions of women on the planet to choose from, as long as you are considered a viable partner for her and others involved in the decision (e.g. includes her parents in some cultures.)

There are also easy-to-get-along with women all over the world, and hard-to-get-along with women all over the world. And that can change with menstrual cycles, pregnancy, menopause, and changes in attitude and personality over time.

My kids are half Asian. I don't think I have a duty to the 'white race' to keep my genes white. The kids can marry whoever they want. I don't think being half Asian hurts girls especially. One of my girls kind of looks Asian or if you say she is, people see it. Another one kind of looks white, but she and especially another one have gotten mistaken for Mexican. I have a son who looks like he's part Asian. It doesn't matter. If he wanted, he could go to Indonesia and have an advantage from being mixed.