reminder that average white woman fogs the 'goodlooking'black women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: reminder that average white woman fogs the 'goodlooking'black women

Post by MrMan »

@88jose88 @Yohan

You can look her up, Freema Ageyman. I looked up 'Black Dr. Who assistant' or something like that to get her name. She was pretty then. I haven't really seen her much since, but a Google Search showed that she played on New Amsterdam. She's half Kurdish, half Ghanian.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@MrMan
@88jose88

This is about what 88jose88 also said, this woman is of mixed race 50/50 and not 100% a black woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freema_Agyeman
Agyeman was born in Hackney, east London on 20 March 1979. Her mother, Azar, is Iranian Kurdish, and her father, Osei, is Ghanaian.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

88jose88 wrote:
March 5th, 2024, 9:07 pm
that 'black'woman is clearly heavily mixed,looks habesha.I see better white women everyday.She looks very similar to my first habesha gf,honey.only honey didn't have to straighten her hair badly like this,she had looser hair than me naturally(I have european curls).
Not always, there are some black women who are pretty, but I have to say, just a few. I had a lot to do with African (only from former French colonies) and Asian students in Japan, but already a long time ago. I remember Madagascar, but also Burkina faso.

I have seen a lot of white women of course while still living in Europe when I was still young, but a good number of them are quite ugly, less by figure, but by face. UK come to my mind...

About my short time in USA - wel, if you look for ugly women of any race and race-mix, you can find them... a lot of them.... LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... exico.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... od-us.html

If you look at these 2 threads in the daily mail, I can agree with you, his new black girlfriend is nothing what I would call attractive, his former black wife was looking much better, but the best looking was the first woman, who was white and just by looks was fitting much better to him.

But it is up to the individual man, what he prefers. Also of course up to the woman what kind of man she prefers....
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

@Yohan beauty is in the eye of the beholder.it's a fabricated illusory concept projected on an object by the perciever,it's pretty useless to base a relationship on outward beauty.our culture is eurocentric and anti-black so we don't view them as goodlooking.it's just our subconscious conditioning,alomgside growing up in a white dominated world in media and erotica.

we are animals and apes so we have a hard time fighting all this.nothing matters.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

88jose88 wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 10:17 pm
@Yohan beauty is in the eye of the beholder.it's a fabricated illusory concept projected on an object by the perciever,it's pretty useless to base a relationship on outward beauty.our culture is eurocentric and anti-black so we don't view them as goodlooking.it's just our subconscious conditioning,alomgside growing up in a white dominated world in media and erotica.

we are animals and apes so we have a hard time fighting all this.nothing matters.
I'd imagine there are a lot of variables at work. You are raised by people with certain looks, around people with certain looks. There may even be a genetic component working in favor of finding someone with similar features, or it could be completely psychological. I wonder if African tribespeople who haven't seen whites think they are pretty. I did see some clips where they put white women among tribespeople, and there was a reasonably good-looking thin white girl who had to carry heavy loads from the bush with the tribespeople. There was a ritual where the single men lined up and called out to the single girls. Some of the black tribesmen said the white girl was pretty. But it could be that there is some percent of men who just like someone who looks different.

That being said, there are some characteristics that are perceived as beautiful, generally, across cultures. Pretty faces tend to be more 'average'-- that is, certain features do not deviate from the mean. But there is also the golden ratio. A face can be above 'pretty' if certain features are exaggerated. One documentary I saw mentioned eyes, lips, but I don't know the extent to which larger lips being attractive is culturally defined. Some of the exaggerated features correspond with what is seen as cute in babies, like larger eyes for the head.

It does seem to be true. Those merged faces of all the women in a country look better-than average. (Some of them have unattractive fat necks from all the fat women averaged in there, I guess. :) But these aren't the prettiest faces imaginable. If the face had higher cheekbones, bigger eyes, or whatever, it could be prettier.

They can test people's perceptions of the face to determine if it is more attractive and see this applies across cultures, so there is some concept of beautiful facial features that apparently transcends cultures.