The best kundalini exercise

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

The best kundalini exercise

Post by 88jose88 »

is tummo.you can raise the kundalini within 3 weeks or so in certain tummo systems taught by chi qung masters and tibetans.

i've done tummo,and i've felt the kundalini fire in my belly and back.

all you have to do is breathe a certain way and visualize fire.

Lucas88,this doesn't really require work on chakras and nadis,the tummo fire does everything for you.

this is the way to the immortal rainbow body of tibetans,and don danko always talks about this as the highest body.

You don't have to believe in buddhism like i do to do tummo,bonpos do it too.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

88jose88
Freshman Poster

Re: The best kundalini exercise

Post by 88jose88 »

@Lucas88
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

88jose88 wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 11:34 am
is tummo.you can raise the kundalini within 3 weeks or so in certain tummo systems taught by chi qung masters and tibetans.

Lucas88,this doesn't really require work on chakras and nadis,the tummo fire does everything for you.

this is the way to the immortal rainbow body of tibetans,and don danko always talks about this as the highest body.

I read a little bit about Tummo when I was looking into Tibetan Buddhism but there doesn't seem to be much information about it on the internet. But maybe it's just a case of me not knowing where to look.

Could you recommend me some good books or online resources about Tummo and Tibetan esoteric practices?

I don't think that I'll be doing any kind of Kundalini practices again any time soon. I messed up my body with Kundalini practice (the extra energy overloaded some of my body's meridians and caused them to become blocked and go into reverse flow, which caused severe physiological dysfunction :( ). I'm still not fully recovered 3 and a half years later, maybe now at 95%.

Kundalini practice can be incredibly dangerous if you do too much too soon or don't fully know what you're doing. I learned this the hard way.

Nevertheless, I still have a strong intellectual interest in Kundalini and similar occult practices and continue to read a lot about such topics.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 8th, 2024, 11:13 am
88jose88 wrote:
March 8th, 2024, 11:34 am

I read a little bit about Tummo when I was looking into Tibetan Buddhism but there doesn't seem to be much information about it on the internet. But maybe it's just a case of me not knowing where to look.

Could you recommend me some good books or online resources about Tummo and Tibetan esoteric practices?

I don't think that I'll be doing any kind of Kundalini practices again any time soon. I messed up my body with Kundalini practice (the extra energy overloaded some of my body's meridians and caused them to become blocked and go into reverse flow, which caused severe physiological dysfunction :( ). I'm still not fully recovered 3 and a half years later, maybe now at 95%.

Kundalini practice can be incredibly dangerous if you do too much too soon or don't fully know what you're doing. I learned this the hard way.

Nevertheless, I still have a strong intellectual interest in Kundalini and similar occult practices and continue to read a lot about such topics.
From What I remember correctly,Tummo is one of the practices from the Indian buddhist mahasiddhas that brought Vajrayana to Tibet(When it was ruled by dark bon,and evil spirits ruled the land causing all kinds of damnations),it is much quicker and safer than kundalini,easier because it only requires breathing and visualization techniques etc

You can find tummo exercises on youtube.

I get that kundalini can be dangerous,but alot of people say tummo fire is not kundalini,some say it is.Tummo fire leads to Nirvanic Bliss when there is a correct conceptual understanding of codependance/Emptiness/Shunyataa.

it leads to Siddhis.Without Emptiness,I think it will still lead to the rainbow body or light body,as bonpos do it too(though they have a view of emptiness and madhyamika).

Wish you the best with your Journey.BTW,the benefits of kundalini mudras and asanas cannot be understated for mental and physical health and longevity,Tummo is a easier way to reap those benefits over time Probabely.

Whatever path you take,always seek a Guru if you want to make extreme advancements properly and securely.

There were like 100k buddhas with full Siddhis and omniscience in mongolia in the early 1900s,they all practiced things like Tummo for rapid results.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Indian practices wether in hinduism or buddhism are pretty much similar,because the 84 mahasiddhas were both Shaivites and Vajrayanis,kind of like Modern day newars in Nepal.

Though,both hindus and vajrayanists believe these practices were revealed in visions to the mahasiddhas.