Tsar do not go to Odessa

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Re: Tsar do not go to Odessa

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

(´⊙ω⊙`)!

Why would anyone want to go to Ukraine right now???

Y'all must have a death wish! Isn't it getting blown to pieces atm? Y'all should be running away from Ukraine, not making plans to travel there yo ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

FYI sending anyone money online is a guaranteed way to get scammed. I'm sorry you had to go through that UwU
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

As I understand Tsar was already in Ukraine during war time. @Tsar was there much bombing when you were there?

There's nothing to fear except fear itself as some say
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 18th, 2024, 5:57 am
As I understand Tsar was already in Ukraine during war time. @Tsar was there much bombing when you were there?

No, I didn't see or hear any bombings or air sirens when I was in Kyiv.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
March 18th, 2024, 6:44 am
Voyager1 wrote:

Were you surrounded by mobs of pretty young, just-turned-18 Ukrainian girls, doting on you, smiling, giggling, twirling their hair, trying to strike up conversations, and asking for your phone number?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
March 18th, 2024, 8:27 am
Tsar wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:

Were you surrounded by mobs of pretty young, just-turned-18 Ukrainian girls, doting on you, smiling, giggling, twirling their hair, trying to strike up conversations, and asking for your phone number?
No, it was winter and young people don't usually go out anywhere it seems. I rarely saw youthful girls.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Too bad all of your "Young Virgin girls" will be conscripted or they will volunteer into the Ukrainian military anyway and come back as charred hamburger corpse. I'm just sayin. Be careful what your getting into. The Russians are known to do "double tap" artillery strike to also destroy the emergency workers and rescuers too.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 18th, 2024, 12:14 pm
Too bad all of your "Young Virgin girls" will be conscripted or they will volunteer into the Ukrainian military anyway and come back as charred hamburger corpse. I'm just sayin. Be careful what your getting into. The Russians are known to do "double tap" artillery strike to also destroy the emergency workers and rescuers too.
Youthful girls don't get conscripted and females rarely volunteer or get conscripted.

The Ukrainians also use "double tap" artillery strikes.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Tsar wrote:
March 18th, 2024, 1:33 pm
March 18th, 2024, 12:14 pm
Youthful girls don't get conscripted and females rarely volunteer or get conscripted.

The Ukrainians also use "double tap" artillery strikes.
They do now. Check this out. The witch is kinda hot... I don't know if she still lives or not.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@Natural_Born_Cynic They volunteered and they're not youthful girls or university girls.

University age is 18-21
Youthful is usually younger than university age

Also, any girl that enlists into the army of her own freewill wouldn't be my type because she would be too independent, too open to danger, and not as much of a girly girl.

Girly girls don't fight, girly girls act like princesses.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
Times are changing....
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... 830ca440c9

March 21, 2024
KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Russia fired 31 ballistic and cruise missiles at Kyiv before dawn Thursday in the first attack on the Ukrainian capital in 44 days, officials said. Air defenses shot down all the incoming missiles, though 13 people including a child were injured by falling wreckage, they said.

Residents of Kyiv were woken up by loud explosions around 5 a.m. as the missiles arrived at roughly the same time from different directions, said Serhii Popko, head of the Kyiv City Administration.

Ukraine’s air force said Russia launched two ballistic missiles and 29 cruise missiles against the capital.
Maybe consider to meet your friend somewhere else, Moldova for example....Romania....

You should take the present war situation seriously and avoid Ukraine at all costs.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

He is taking it seriously. Do you know how many Russian missiles were fired on Kyiv in this recent strike? 31. Do you know how many were shot down? All of them. Do you know how many were killed? Zero. Nada. Only 13 were injured.

As I said in one of my recent posts you have a better chance of being hit by a car or tram than being hit by a Russian missile or bomb attack. Tsar you have nothing to fear. BTW where'd you meet this recent girl? Tinder? Has she asked for $$$ yet?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
March 21st, 2024, 5:06 am
Tsar wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
Times are changing....
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... 830ca440c9

March 21, 2024
KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Russia fired 31 ballistic and cruise missiles at Kyiv before dawn Thursday in the first attack on the Ukrainian capital in 44 days, officials said. Air defenses shot down all the incoming missiles, though 13 people including a child were injured by falling wreckage, they said.

Residents of Kyiv were woken up by loud explosions around 5 a.m. as the missiles arrived at roughly the same time from different directions, said Serhii Popko, head of the Kyiv City Administration.

Ukraine’s air force said Russia launched two ballistic missiles and 29 cruise missiles against the capital.
Maybe consider to meet your friend somewhere else, Moldova for example....Romania....

You should take the present war situation seriously and avoid Ukraine at all costs.
Leave him alone, I think he already made up his mind.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar You have nothing to worry about. Kyiv is well protected being the capitol. Just don't go to the East, for example Kharkiv. 5 innocent civilians were recently killed in a Russian missile strike.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:03 pm

@Tsar You have nothing to worry about. Kyiv is well protected being the capitol. Just don't go to the East, for example Kharkiv. 5 innocent civilians were recently killed in a Russian missile strike.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/thousands-sh ... 03924.html
Thousands shelter from Kyiv missile barrage, hours after Biden’s national security adviser visits

Thu, March 21, 2024 at 9:28 PM GMT+9·5 min read

Ukraine’s capital came under heavy missile attack in the early hours of Thursday for the first time in six weeks just hours after a visit to the city by US national security adviser Jake Sullivan.

More than 25,000 people took shelter in the city’s metro stations while the attack was ongoing, with videos and images shared on social media showing crowds crammed together underground in images reminiscent of the early days of the war.

Officials said Russia fired two ballistic missiles and 29 cruise missiles at the Kyiv region - all of which, they said, had been shot down. Tests will confirm exactly what missile types were fired, but a statement from the air force suggests it is possible the ballistic missiles were of North Korean origin.

Authorities say about a dozen people were injured from falling debris; there were no reports of any fatalities.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Leave him alone, I think he already made up his mind.
Up to him of course, but it is nothing wrong to tell him that Kyiv is not such a safe city to visit.
If he likes to go there and takes a walk....and is at the wrong place at the wrong time...