Is Natural_Born_Cynic the biggest hypocrite on the forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Is Natural_Born_Cynic the biggest hypocrite on the forum?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Yohan

I though your a retired tour guide, are you a human rights activist now? :lol:
I am just kidding.

Well, I certainly don't know Voyager1's background, ethnicity, life experiences and others. He is just another random internet person to me.

Maybe he could've been more upfront about his experiences, and try to persuade me in a more kinder way instead of, you know, calling me a dumbass, telling me to "get the f*ck out of the forums" and acting like a complete troll by posting this stupid troll thread like this! He is just antagonizing me instead.

Yeah I know. Russia is totally f*cked up country and I met many Russians in Online game back in 2018, telling me they want to get out to avoid the conscription into the military. I was playing Command and Conquer Red Alert 1 and this Russian dude said he is hiding out until 27 years old to avoid the draft. He lived in Moscow suburbs in some Soviet flat. He said only Moscow and St Peterburg got wealth. The rest of Russia is poor as f*ck with people making $300 a month?

That question is just a rhetorical question for you to understand how you would feel about some guy posting a troll thread about you.

And lastly, what the hell are you talking about? I never criticized you and your family in Japan. I said that's good and congratulations.
I have never critized you and your family. I said your a nice old Austrian man with a nice family. Well, I'm sorry to hear about your terrible childhood life and adult life. But at least you overcame all of that and living the good life now. So congratulations on that also.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Winston also lived under the Russian government when he lived in Moscow. We both taught at the same school - American Language Center. We just missed each other. His students were fond of him and would talk about him.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 10:02 am
Yohan wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 8:51 am
Voyager1 is a man living in USA and was living under Soviet rule in Ukraine before and I have full understanding for his situation, nobody in his situation wants to live again under a Russian controlled government.
This is not correct. I don't know what gave you that impression. I was born in North America....
My mistake, I was wrong.
I am now reading back some comments to find out why I got such impression.

I was mistaken you for another member, 'have2fly'
I have to apologize, my mistake....
have2fly wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:06 pm
See Tsar, I actually lived in Russia and Eastern Ukraine. I've seen this conflict from inside since 2014. Russian and Ukrainian are both my native languages. Not that I am an expert, but I am a way better expert than you are and probably better than 99% of people on this forum.
But your writing, Voyager1, when replying to Natural_Born_Cynic is often very similar to 'have2fly'
For example:
have2fly responding to Natural_Born_Cynic:

Re: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, aka "Putin's Special Operation"
Все понятно. Ты просто ебаный кремлебот. Идешь нахуй вместе со своим лилипутом царем. Хуй за щеку тебе, а не порт в Одессе.

Translation by Computer, the result:
All clear. You're just a f***ing kremlinbot. You're going to hell with your Lilliputian king. Dick on your cheek, not the port in Odessa.
Sorry, I apologize for my mistake.....

But again, please all of you, please calm down....this is only a forum....
We do not even know each other personally....we are living far away from each other.... I say it again, this is only a forum...
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Yohan

I am calm. I hope Voyager1 enhances his calm as well. I hope he learn how to relax.

Yeah that have2fly's insult is very vile and is irrelevant to my argument whatsoever.
But I didn't report him, because ok, it must be a freedom of speech thing. But Voyager1 on the other hand doesn't seems to respect contrasting opinions. So, so much for "free speech" philosophy in this forum.

And why are you apologizing to Voyager1? Has he become your boss all the sudden? Unbelievable... :lol: :roll:
I promise you, if you don't stand up for yourself here, then that wannabee moderator busy body Voyager1 will come after you next.
He was the guy who reported you last time Yohan for simple misquoting. He could have simply pointed that out, but he called Pixel dude for that like he is some truancy officer or something. Remember that, Yohan.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on March 27th, 2024, 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 10:08 am
And lastly, what the hell are you talking about? I never criticized you and your family in Japan. I said that's good and congratulations.
I have never critized you and your family. I said your a nice old Austrian man with a nice family. Well, I'm sorry to hear about your terrible childhood life and adult life. But at least you overcame all of that and living the good life now. So congratulations on that also.
I was not referring to you at all, but to other forums where I was a member before and also emails I received, maybe my comment was not clear and was misunderstood by you.

I received plenty of hatemail from unknown people in my past... so simply said, I don't care - and why should I?
I also not care, if somebody opens a thread about Yohan the biggest hypocrite on earth or something like that.... LOL

I received hatemail, including death wishes, or to beat me up in Tokyo and I deserve to be hit with a beer bottle over my head for stealing Asian women, and my wife should be raped by Chinese as she is sleeping with a white guy, by daughters look like whores and are butt-ugly half-breeds and so on...

But my wife is not even a Chinese, but Japanese.
LOL, I just don't care.

However, yes, anyway yes, I cared somehow about internet insults. I closed down my own homepage and guestbook on the internet and I do not publish any pictures of myself and family on the internet since many years.

The last sad case was PAG - check it out yourself
Nothing is true what this idiot is writing about me.
https://culturewhiz.org/users/yohan
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 11:35 am
March 27th, 2024, 10:08 am
I was not referring to you, but to other forums and I was a member before and also emails I received, maybe my comment was not clear and was misunderstood by you.

I received plenty of hatemail from unknown people in my past... so simply said, I don't care - I also not care, if somebody opens a thread about Yohan the biggest hypocrite on earth or something like that.... LOL

I received hatemail, including death wishes, or to beat me up and hit me with a beer bottle over my head for stealing Asian women, and my wife should be raped by Chinese, as she is sleeping with a white guy, by daughters look like whores and are butt-ugly and so on...

But my wife is not even a Chinese, but Japanese.
LOL, I just don't care.

However, yes, anyway yes, I cared somehow. I closed down my own homepage and guestbook on the internet and I do not publish any pictures of myself and family on the internet since many years.

The last sad case was PAG - check it out yourself
Nothing is true what this idiot is writing about me..
https://culturewhiz.org/users/yohan
Wow.. holy sh*t. :o :shock:

I really sorry to hear about your experiences. That really sucks. A good man like you suffering like that. You just can't post personal pictures or real personal info on the internet these days. People on the internet are just full of rage, envy, ego, and hatred.

That's why I don't really post sensitive info on the internet and especially here! PAG was a total showboating pyschotic idiot who wanted to order a hitman to publicduende. The photo of the Italian man, must be one of publicduende's thumbnail..

It's good that you closed down your homepage and guestbook. You made a right choice for your family's sake.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

March 27th, 2024, 11:28 am
@Yohan
And why are you apologizing to Voyager1? Has he become your boss all the sudden? Unbelievable...
Well, why not? It was my mistake.

I really have mistaken him for another member, 'have2fly'.

------

For the other case however I have no explanation, why did his name show up in a quote, despite his name was not in that comment?
I have no idea, but I can say, this forum is still not working correctly.

Today I wrote another comment, and when I tried to post it, it just disappeared. Just gone, despite at least the preview should still be available.
The response time is really too long, sometimes even time-out....this forum is still not operating as it should be.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Yohan

I agree. This forum is still out of order and I don't know what Winston is going to do with this website..
I still have to refresh three to five times and having a hard time logging in and posting because "connection time out".
Is he going to migrate everything to a new hosting server or just abandon this website and build a new one?

There are still lot of lonely Incels, Mgtows, and passport bros out there in America. Maybe he can capitalize on that or not...
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

March 27th, 2024, 11:28 am
And why are you apologizing to Voyager1? Has he become your boss all the sudden? Unbelievable... :lol: :roll:
I promise you, if you don't stand up for yourself here, then that wannabee moderator busy body Voyager1 will come after you next.
He was the guy who reported you last time Yohan for simple misquoting. He could have simply pointed that out, but he called Pixel dude for that like he is some truancy officer or something. Remember that, Yohan.
He can apologize or not apologize he if wants. It's not your business.

I am not "coming after" anyone in particular on this forum, however if you break a forum rule you can be sure I will report the infraction to a forum moderator. We established that Yohan was not at fault for the misquote but related to a problem we are experiencing with the phpBB Forum Software. You can rest assured that I knew Yohan would not intentionally misquote me, but I had to address the issue immediately because a misquote of another member can lead to serious intended or unintended consequences.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Voyager1, a little pat on the back for you for being a good little forum policeman. Your parents must be really proud of you and I am also proud of you.
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Old wise Yohan wants both of us to reconcile, so let me offer you the olive branch first and I wish you congratulations. Have you ever considered joining the police force? only six months in the police academy and you can also become a gun wielding, fascist pig and wannabee soldier. It's quite suitable for your personality based on your actions on this website. I think you will fit in quite well and make some decent money, harassing, frisking, and choking random civilians with your knees. It makes you feel like a total badass.

"I am the Law!"
Your new thumbnail in this forum.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Good idea.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Voyager1

Check this out.. "Nuclear Security Officer" sounds really f*cking cool... Too bad the salary doesn't match the cool title. :lol:

https://www.salary.com/research/salary/ ... -salary/ny

Nuclear Security Officer

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

March 27th, 2024, 12:49 pm
Your new thumbnail in this forum.
Glad you like the Avatar, but I'm only keeping it for one day. After that I'm changing it for something else.

Maybe this:

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

March 27th, 2024, 5:55 pm
@Voyager1

Check this out.. "Nuclear Security Officer" sounds really f*cking cool... Too bad the salary doesn't match the cool title. :lol:

https://www.salary.com/research/salary/ ... -salary/ny

Nuclear Security Officer

Why do they have automatic weapons? Someone could fly a small plane loaded with explosives into one of those reactors. What are they going to do? Shoot at the plane?