I support the jewish vaccine to eradicate whites,but why is it taking so long if it is indeed a bioweapon?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

I support the jewish vaccine to eradicate whites,but why is it taking so long if it is indeed a bioweapon?

Post by 88jose88 »

it's been years now and whites are still walking around and even gasp...having babies despite the vaccine supposed to make them infertile.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: I support the jewish vaccine to eradicate whites,but why is it taking so long if it is indeed a bioweapon?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 2:35 pm
it's been years now and whites are still walking around and even gasp...having babies despite the vaccine supposed to make them infertile.
So now you want whites dead as well? Is there anyone you actually don't hate? :lol:

How do you explain all the excess deaths then? There are multiple threads that talk about this at length.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I support the jewish vaccine to eradicate whites,but why is it taking so long if it is indeed a bioweapon?

Post by Yohan »

88jose88 wrote:
@88jose88
Sorry, but I have to ask you if you are OK - What you write here sounds like coming straight out from the loony bin.
PeterAndrewNolan2
Freshman Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan2 »

The vaccine damage will vary from person to person and its supposed to take a long time.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

88jose88 wrote:
Cause it was manufactured by brown people?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

88jose88 wrote:
I saw the original version of this post before you edited it. If I remember correctly, you argued to the effect that since Whites are the biggest supporters of the Jews it would be better if Whites were eradicated so that non-Whites could rebel against the Kabbalists and exterminate them.

I don't want Whites to be eradicated. I'm White myself and still have much appreciation for certain European nations.

Nevertheless, I do believe that anybody who doesn't oppose the Kabbalist agenda either due to willful ignorance or cowardice deserves to die. This is irrespective of race.

Nature is the sole arbiter of who deserves to live and die. Those who are weak and stupid and fail to defend themselves in a hostile world invariably perish. This is simply an objective law of the Physical Plane.

History is full of examples of this. For example, the Yamnaya people from the Pontic Steppe. They rode into Europe on horseback and absolutely decimated the male lineages of the Early European Farmers taking their women for themselves. Nature didn't care about this. No deity did anything to stop it. The weaker populations were simply massacred due to their inability to defend themselves against a militarily superior invader. Nature has since prehistory consisted of conflict and genocide with the strong prevailing and the weak meeting their sorry end.

As you already know, the Kabbalists wish to exterminate all non-Jews and non-Noahides since in their cosmology they regard us as impure souls originating from the Qliphoth of the Sitra Achra (other side). They consider our extermination necessary for the manifestation of the Messianic Age. Judaism is, after all, a supremacist and genocidal cult with a world domination agenda.

Those Gentiles who don't resist the enslavement and extermination of their own people due to weakness, stupidity, misplaced humanitarian sentiments or lack of fighting spirit are simply degenerates of nature who deserve neither life nor freedom. Modernity has allowed such weaklings to reproduce in such high numbers and modern comforts have only served to exacerbate their weak will and complacency. If the Kabbalists are successful, the weak-willed dysgenics who never opposed the enemy or who even defended the Jews or bought into the propaganda of "antisemitism" will get exactly what they merit—the blotting out of their lineage. I will have no sympathy for them.

We can't really call what the Kabbalists are endeavoring to do "immoral"—the Physical Plane is merely an arena of struggle in which vying for power and genociding rival groups are part of the game. Likewise, if some Gentile group catches on to what the Kabbalists are endeavoring to do and decides to genocide them, then that isn't immoral either. What we are witnessing is nothing more than a struggle for survival completely devoid of morality or any other suchlike human contrivances.

I of course want Gentiles to win. I hope that enough of us wake up before it's too late and genocide the Kabbalists and anybody who supports them. But, if the Kabbalists do win, then all of the idiots and weaklings who didn't do enough to stop them will simply deserve their fate. Nature is impartial in this matter.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 3rd, 2024, 9:20 am
88jose88 wrote:
I saw the original version of this post before you edited it. If I remember correctly, you argued to the effect that since Whites are the biggest supporters of the Jews it would be better if Whites were eradicated so that non-Whites could rebel against the Kabbalists and exterminate them.

I don't want Whites to be eradicated. I'm White myself and still have much appreciation for certain European nations.

Nevertheless, I do believe that anybody who doesn't oppose the Kabbalist agenda either due to willful ignorance or cowardice deserves to die. This is irrespective of race.

Nature is the sole arbiter of who deserves to live and die. Those who are weak and stupid and fail to defend themselves in a hostile world invariably perish. This is simply an objective law of the Physical Plane.

History is full of examples of this. For example, the Yamnaya people from the Pontic Steppe. They rode into Europe on horseback and absolutely decimated the male lineages of the Early European Farmers taking their women for themselves. Nature didn't care about this. No deity did anything to stop it. The weaker populations were simply massacred due to their inability to defend themselves against a militarily superior invader. Nature has since prehistory consisted of conflict and genocide with the strong prevailing and the weak meeting their sorry end.

As you already know, the Kabbalists wish to exterminate all non-Jews and non-Noahides since in their cosmology they regard us as impure souls originating from the Qliphoth of the Sitra Achra (other side). They consider our extermination necessary for the manifestation of the Messianic Age. Judaism is, after all, a supremacist and genocidal cult with a world domination agenda.

Those Gentiles who don't resist the enslavement and extermination of their own people due to weakness, stupidity, misplaced humanitarian sentiments or lack of fighting spirit are simply degenerates of nature who deserve neither life nor freedom. Modernity has allowed such weaklings to reproduce in such high numbers and modern comforts have only served to exacerbate their weak will and complacency. If the Kabbalists are successful, the weak-willed dysgenics who never opposed the enemy or who even defended the Jews or bought into the propaganda of "antisemitism" will get exactly what they merit—the blotting out of their lineage. I will have no sympathy for them.

We can't really call what the Kabbalists are endeavoring to do "immoral"—the Physical Plane is merely an arena of struggle in which vying for power and genociding rival groups are part of the game. Likewise, if some Gentile group catches on to what the Kabbalists are endeavoring to do and decides to genocide them, then that isn't immoral either. What we are witnessing is nothing more than a struggle for survival completely devoid of morality or any other suchlike human contrivances.

I of course want Gentiles to win. I hope that enough of us wake up before it's too late and genocide the Kabbalists and anybody who supports them. But, if the Kabbalists do win, then all of the idiots and weaklings who didn't do enough to stop them will simply deserve their fate. Nature is impartial in this matter.
Whites being gone means the global south is not subject to a parasite entity that makes us poor and takes our women as concubines.with the USA gone the ninety percent of ethnic humanity can finally retake their countries and defeat white supremacy,since the whites are gone for good.China can rise and rule as is its destiny.

Without whites,we won't have black ass kissing nor degeneracy.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

I apologize for this thread,I was just angry at all the discrimination I had received in this all white town.