Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The arch bashers keep returning, what can I do?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The arch bashers keep returning, what can I do?

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:21 am

Dear Momopi and any other web experts,

My arch enemy Dave Fuller, and now Shane Neff, keep reregistering on the forum and posting again, even though I've banned their user names and IP's. Brad Sharp has reported them to me and helped me identify them each time, since he has known them for many years and is able to recognize their rants and personalities easily. So I thank him for that.

It appears that they have some kind of software that allows them to change their IP's to get around the IP ban.

What can I do to deal with this?

Momopi suggested once that I set the system to manually approve each registration, to stop the spam. However, even if I do that, how can I know who to approve, as the bashers can be under any name they want.

And besides, I'm not always online, so I won't be able to check pending members everyday and would hate to keep people waiting to be registered like that.

Any suggestions?

Site Admin

Postby KristineTheStrawberryGirl » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:13 pm

I am not sure what you should do with them. Maybe give them something to do? Either they have nothing to do, or you are so special to them, that they go to great lengths just to stay in contact. Really, if I disliked someone that much, and could just go away from them, cut my losses, and get on with my life, I wouldn't have any desire to remain in contact. I am puzzled by their obsessions.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:55 pm

Don't feed the trolls.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions