Any advice on finding a domme?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Any advice on finding a domme?

Post by puresalvation »

Hi there folks,

Any advice on finding either a German, Polish or sexy Russian Dominant woman? Unlike alot of men on here I actually like being domianted, but not by undeserving, outdated, twofaced British women. I live in the UK and most of the so called dominant women here play headfucking games.

I am into most aspects of BDSM and Fem Dom.

I know this is quite a unique request, but I wonder if either Winston or other of you users here dan give me some pointers to some good places to visit?

I just totally hate most British women, so only a foreign dominant will do! I am after a really openminded, broadminded female to whip my ass lol! That has no petty issues, no baggage and a nice personality with it!

I'd appreciate any of you lots help!

Regs.

Pure.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Troll around on Craigslist a bit and you'll find what you're looking for... I've seen ads from females for that kind of stuff here in the Philippines section.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.