i like women who are naive

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

i like women who are naive

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

yep
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: WOMEN WHO PLAY HARD TO GET IN THE USA CAUSE MENTAL ILLNE

Post by momopi »

track2004_400meters1 wrote: Europe has sex more then 70times more then an average american...
Please provide reference for your claim(s).
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I agree with Momopi with the 70 times claim but I do have a link which tells they do have more sex and it does have sources:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... rue&cat=41
Winston
Site Admin

Re: WOMEN WHO PLAY HARD TO GET IN THE USA CAUSE MENTAL ILLNE

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
track2004_400meters1 wrote: Europe has sex more then 70times more then an average american...
Please provide reference for your claim(s).
I think that was a figure of speech. But it is true that from most reports I hear, people in Europe are more liberated about sex, at least openly. And not as hung up about it with puritan values.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's quite simple really. Read the intro on Amazon for free to Thomas Ellis's Rantings of a single male.
Last edited by Adama on June 10th, 2018, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

actually

ok
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

also

after u read the article,, let me know what you think,, i posted the article in the post above this one
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The article states "According to a Men's Health survey of 40,000 readers worldwide, foreign men have sex up to 70 more times a year than you do.". I think it was an incorrect reading on our part to assume that it means 70 x (multiply).

Durex runs global sexual health surveys every couple of years. I recall the 2007-2008 one said sexually active Americans had sex on average of 85 times a year, and spends on average of 35 mins per session. The survey is widely quoted online (just google it).

Most of these surveys have pretty small data samples (relative to population), I think the Durex one was around 26,000 total for couple dozen countries.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Insidious wrote:It's quite simple really. Read the intro on Amazon for free to Thomas Ellis's Rantings of a single male.

Anglo Saxon Puritcanical values have been passed on to the USA but not the rest of Europe. So American women are uptight about sex more than their cousins on the continent.

This may seem like the most liberated time in history, and that's true. But most AWs are neurotic bitches with infinite hang ups because of Victorian issues that have been passed on.
Interesting point Insidious. I think our puriticanical views do shape how Americans view sexuality. Back in the 1950's, premaritial sex was considered a sin aganist God and living together was unheard of. We have come a long way but as far as casual sex goes, it's still considered not something men should aspire to do. We are told, to just get ourselves a girlfriend and forget pursuring many women. Socialogists call this "serial monogamy" which is long term boyfriend, girlfriend relationships. What ever happened to dating? Check out this article on "serial dating" with the link below.

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~thepress/read.php?id=967

ImageImageImage
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Insidious wrote:It's quite simple really. Read the intro on Amazon for free to Thomas Ellis's Rantings of a single male.

Anglo Saxon Puritcanical values have been passed on to the USA but not the rest of Europe. So American women are uptight about sex more than their cousins on the continent.

This may seem like the most liberated time in history, and that's true. But most AWs are neurotic bitches with infinite hang ups because of Victorian issues that have been passed on.
But here is the paradox: they should be virginal then? But most are not. So, what's up?
And if puritans are so uptight, why in many Catholic countries of South America they view the US as this endless mass orgy where people screw all day all night and swap partners etc.? And why is it that in those Catholic countries it is easier to get laid?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

You can read some of Max Weber's writings about American Protestantism and also read the book "Habits of the Heart"; these two works will help you understand why America is the way it is. I've been taking some graduate sociology classes over the last year and have read up on this sort of discussion.

You can buy used copies online fairly cheaply. They are more academic style reading but will explain a lot about the American thought process and where it originally developed from.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.