Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Female sex tourism? WTF?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Female sex tourism? WTF?!

Postby Winston » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:53 am

I don't get this.

Why would American women need to go abroad to get laid? What kind of women are these? If they aren't hot or decent looking, how are they landing foreign men? Some wikipedia entries are questionable.

These reasons it describes are broad and don't make much sense.

Female sex tourism's first and second waves coincided not only with feminism but with Victorian era man shortages that began in England and later occurred in continental Europe and the United States.

Social reasons for women seeking promiscuous and no-strings-attached sex abroad include the dating war, as typified by extreme competition between the sexes in schools, the workplace, while dating, in marriages, and even in contentious divorces. The dating war appears especially to drive sex tourism by Australian and Japanese women, and to a lesser extent, German and Scandinavian female tourists.

The changing theme of pop culture in the wake of the feminist heyday in America and elsewhere cannot be ignored. From the 1970s onward, the emergence of stronger, independent character roles for women in film, music and television doubtlessly influenced the expectations of ordinary women viewers everywhere in the western world.

See also: Hypergamy

The men may do it for the money, or for the sex, or for other unresearched reasons. Women usually give clothes, meals, cash and gifts to their male prostitutes. In some destinations, there are "going rates" for male companionship, ranging from $50 to $200. In other destinations, especially in Southern Europe, Turkey, and the French Caribbean, men do not expect to be compensated.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby Boner_Jones » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Doesn't matter if they aren't hot or decent looking. I think a lot of these women are probably middle age (30s to 50s) with faded good looks, divorced, and without much chance for quality men in America who would want them. So they head overseas to get it on with some dark-skinned stud who frankly don't have very high standards of attractiveness in American women, especially if she's white. Bottom line is they're getting PAID by these hags, so looks don't matter so much.
Freshman Poster

Postby icarus » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:57 pm

I was once told a few years ago that Ibiza was a place where guys could go to get picked up. Something about it being an old relaxation for male Olympic athletes in the off-season and aristocratic type women who wanted to have a good time away from their limp-dicked old husbands. Naturally I can't vouch for how true that is today, if it ever really was.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:37 pm

When I was in Germany, this German bitch I was dating said her mother and father went on vacation to Kenya earlier that year, and that some young Kenyan guy offered himself to her mother. So I figure it is pretty common that the old, fat northern EU women go to Africa or Jamaica to get laid by young studs.
Elite Upper Class Poster

African "Studs" & Indonesian "Beach Boys&

Postby AsiaBill » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:34 am

African "Studs" , Jamaicans with Dreadlocks & Indonesian "Beach Boys" are among the favorite destinations for women who like geeting laid and experiencing their sexual fantasies withOUT any "baggage" or publicity. 8)
Life is Short! Traveling and the people you meet and experiences you have "on the road" will enhance your life forever so GO FOR IT! Feel FREE to ask me Questions about living and traveling in Asia & the Philippines.
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions