Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What country's women are the most approachable?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What country's women are the most approachable?

Postby puresalvation » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi peeps, esp Winston.

Of all the countries of the world, what country has the most approachable women of all?

What country in your opinion has the most sexy women?

Would like lots of peoples opinions. Especially Winston.

Regards.

Pure.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Approachability is not a "one size fits all" proposition. Women in different cultures will react differently to your height, dress, ethnic background, level of formality, level of informality, etc.

What works very well for me in country x, might prove a waste of time for you.

It is up to each man to explore the regions of the world to determine where his characteristics lend themselves to approachability in the women.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby ladislav » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:24 am

Former Spanish colonies where people are mixed racially win hands down. Among them, the Philippines tops the list. I agree with the above statement but here I can see all sizes and all colors of foreign men with local girls and the behaviour of the men varies from sullen and dour as the case would be with many Koreans to informal buddy-buddy swagger-type of many Americans. Beautiful? That is in the eye of the beholder. I would suggest some international dating site like friendfinder.com to check out which country's look the best.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:05 pm

So far for me, it would be Philippines and Russia/Eastern Europe. But I've only been to 12 countries. I think most countries have approachable women, but that doesn't mean every woman is approachable, just that you will always meet approachable women in your day to day affairs on a regular basis. Most foreign girls in most countries are approachable cause they are not paranoid and sincere, not fake or putting up an act. So in that sense, even shy girls are approachable, cause at least they act natural. What I mean is that not every girl will have great communication skills, but if they are genuine and natural, they will at least be approachable in the sense that it will feel "natural" trying to meet them. Get my drift?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Hero » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:51 pm

I agree about the Philippines. I had some pretty good luck in Hungary and the Czech Republic too.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Repatriate » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:01 am

The important factors to look at is race, culture, weather, and income compatibility. For instance in my case (asian-american) I would rank countries in most of the eastern bloc pretty low on my places to live as an expat. Whereas South America, most of Asia, etc.. ranks pretty high. If you're extremely wealthy like a buddy of mine is and can afford to travel anywhere in the world then chances are you will be staying and socializing with the upper tier of society with a broad demographic to date from so there's less concern about these things.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions