Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why Western Women Are Psycho and Why You are to Blame

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Adama » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:07 pm

I can sum up raindreamer's spiel in one line:

Man = bad. Woman = good.

Bam bam!

Good explanation, Nate. I always wonder what delusional rock these women-firsters have had their head under. It's like they never even stop to look at women's behavior.

From what he says, all sex is basically rape. If women are to be held guiltless, it really means that some pretty effective coercion was used by any man who has engaged in premarital sex with each and every woman he has ever had sex with.

That is the translation with the whole man is predator, woman is innocent prey school of thought.

it is right out of the feminist handbook. No I am not saying he is a feminist infiltrator. Just that he is a brainwashed idiot!
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:11 pm

I will tell you why things are the way they are. It is cause women take cues on what they want from a man, how to behave with men, what men are good for, etc from society and their social circle.

If the media popularizes behaving a certain way and going after certain types of men, then the vast majority of women will go along with it.

Take notice that there is no one forcing women to initiate ~70% of the divorces. That is unless you believe 70% of men beat their wives and serially cheat on women in the USA. In the USA women have the greatest amounts of rights in the entire world (even compares to their US male counterparts), which is testimony to how gracious American men actually are!

It isnt the men. It is the women.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions