Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

happier abroad dating site

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

happier abroad dating site

Postby Squirrel » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Just curious here, but has anyone used the Happier Abroad dating site? I can understand the need for some type of fee for legal purposes, and the site mentions that there is a one-time fee, later to say that you have to pay per month. Having been shafted by ALL dating sites I've EVER subscribed to I'm not wanting to fork out any unless I have some reputable sources. I'd appreciate any insight or feedback. Thanks
"So that's the only game we have? When they're drunk?"
Freshman Poster

Postby globetrotter » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm

You want guaranteed results?

That does not exist on this planet.
Experienced Poster

Postby Squirrel » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Of course I'm aware there are no guarantees. I mean, I know I was born yesterday, but give a guy a Anyway, some sites are totally rigged. For example you hear about people on and and those are obvious money pits. All I was asking was has anyone tried the happier abroad network and what they thought about it. But thank you for taking the post out of context. Since the feedback is rather low and I haven't seen anything of it on the forums I figure it's not really worth my time worth my time. Even though there are no guarantees, sometimes a little homework beforehand doesn't hurt dude.
Freshman Poster

Postby Marcus Aurelius » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 am

Just read Winston's articles and our posts on here and you will realize this isn't any kind of bullshit. Join this and I also recomend if you are serious about intl dating. Take the plunge, once you will never look back. Forget those f***ing sites like eharmony, not only do they have fake profiles on there to trick you into joining, most of the women you will find on all of them are fat, used up single mothers. After joining a couple foreign dating will never go back to domestic again.

The difference is: you will have women pursuing YOU. Not the other way around. Create a good profile and watch the emails come in.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:22 am

Which site are you referring to?

The AFA profiles on my site are from A Foreign Affair and they are VERY reputable, the most trustworthy in the field. You can check with Jim at He also promotes AFA on his site. That is a reputable company and even Mark Davis, the guy just interviewed by Steve Hoca, recommends it too. He met his wife Anna there.

Here is the link to it:

On the other hand, the site has no reputation either way. There are no field reports from those who have used it. So I am guessing it is so so. But there are a lot of hot girls on it.

So if you want something reputable, go with the AFA site above.

No agency can guarantee that all its girls are honest. But you can weed out the scammers using common sense techniques. Mark has explained this and so have I in my Russia Dating Guide, which you can get at:
Last edited by Winston on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby Squirrel » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:09 pm

^Thanks^^And thanks. I didn't think something put on WW's site would be anything less than reputable and his web design expertise would suggest an absence of scam "click here" nonsense. I'll definitely give it a try. -J
"So that's the only game we have? When they're drunk?"
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions