Latest US Divorce Statistics Are Out

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Latest US Divorce Statistics Are Out

Post by wuxi »

They never reveal the divorce stats for california because its rumoured that around 70% of marriages in that state end in divorce.

Also, I find it interesting that Utah has a high divorce rate considering 80% of the population is of the mormon religion. Mormon men are family oriented and are not well known for cheating and drunken escapades, I know because I lived there. Maybe theres something wrong with the women in Utah.

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/docum ... 00813.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latest US Divorce Statistics Are Out

Post by djfourmoney »

wuxi wrote:They never reveal the divorce stats for california because its rumoured that around 70% of marriages in that state end in divorce.

Also, I find it interesting that Utah has a high divorce rate considering 80% of the population is of the mormon religion. Mormon men are family oriented and are not well known for cheating and drunken escapades, I know because I lived there. Maybe theres something wrong with the women in Utah.

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/docum ... 00813.html
Well California being the state with the highest population it would likely skew the numbers in such a way that it would shock people. Just look on any major dating site, the majority of single women over a certain age are either divorce, divorced with children or never married with children.

Just as Divorce has become social acceptable in America, Single Parenting (when Women are doing it) is seen as acceptable in America.