Post Examples of Outgoing, Easy American Women in Films.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

gsjackson wrote:
ijohn wrote:
gsjackson wrote: Interesting thesis. The paradigm movie demonstrating it -- Groundhog Day. Bill Murray has to jump through about a million hoops of character-building and attain a Zen-like state of profound indifference to his worldly fortunes before he finally attains the moral stature making him worthy of an American woman's love.
Hmm...is this correct. Yes if we are talking about 'love'. But if we are talking about just jumping in the sack well he does that a number of times in the movie I think. There is the girl he meets at the fair, the girl he takes in fancy dress to the theater (implied). So Groundhog day is a good example of easy women in films.
I guess I don't remember the movie very well then. My recollection is he was sentenced to an eternity of frustration until he finally got everything right. Only then did the love of a (naturally) virtuous American woman become his reward. I can produce an email from the script writer saying he specifically chose the song I've Got You Babe to emphasize the mind-blowing frustration Murray had to face each day. The writer thought nothing could be wose than waking up to that song every day.
The writer was interviewed and he said that he thought that Murray's character had to relive the day at least 10,000 times or more.

He has to attain a Zen-state of indifference to win the girl. He becomes a great piano player, a great dancer, a virtuoso ice sculptor, and more.

Basically he has to spend 30 years 'perfecting' himself to win the girl. Again, this is impossible.

Clearly this is beyond the scope of all people who would age during that interval.
ijohn
Freshman Poster

the stupidity of (some) american men

Post by ijohn »

globetrotter wrote:
gsjackson wrote: I guess I don't remember the movie very well then. My recollection is he was sentenced to an eternity of frustration until he finally got everything right. Only then did the love of a (naturally) virtuous American woman become his reward. I can produce an email from the script writer saying he specifically chose the song I've Got You Babe to emphasize the mind-blowing frustration Murray had to face each day. The writer thought nothing could be wose than waking up to that song every day.

The writer was interviewed and he said that he thought that Murray's character had to relive the day at least 10,000 times or more.

He has to attain a Zen-state of indifference to win the girl. He becomes a great piano player, a great dancer, a virtuoso ice sculptor, and more.

Basically he has to spend 30 years 'perfecting' himself to win the girl. Again, this is impossible.

Clearly this is beyond the scope of all people who would age during that interval.
You all have to see the movie again then. He has plenty of women even while he is relieving the day over and over again. He seduces Nancy whom he meets the morning of the festival. He goes to the movies with another pretty girl who is dressed as a french maid. Both girls are terrifically cute.

So then why is he pursuing Rita????? What kind of a moron is he? Heck, if anything this movie seems to show the sheer stupidity of american men. I suspect enough people mimic this behaviour in real life.

What is attractive about Rita? She is capricious and standoffish. She spouts some intellectual jargon meaning she will be full of the latest post moderisnt gender-is a construct intellectual rubbish. . She seems to be the I need a lot, career focussed type. What is the probability their union last?

Nancy is a home town girl and is eager to find love and at least on the face of it seems more likely to be a caring wife. She is warm, open and friendly . Why doesn't he take more interest in her? Focus on building a relationship with her and a home.

But it seems that he wants to 'win' the girl. If he is not 'winning' he will not be fulfilled so must disdain the girls who do care, who are ready to build a relationship right away.

I can see some other related reasons why he demonstrates this pathological behavior but let's see what others think first.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

@ globetrotter great post dude. that fits my feelings exactly. I was just recently watching citizen kane. and OMG. the women where so so so alluring and super feminine. i saw one of the main female actesses. so sweet and eloquent and feminine. i then saw her in a video made three decades after the movie came out. she was really manly. and had this angry look on her face. and blamed and joked about how men where her problems. yikes.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ssjparris wrote:@ globetrotter great post dude. that fits my feelings exactly. I was just recently watching citizen kane. and OMG. the women where so so so alluring and super feminine. i saw one of the main female actesses. so sweet and eloquent and feminine. i then saw her in a video made three decades after the movie came out. she was really manly. and had this angry look on her face. and blamed and joked about how men where her problems. yikes.
Actresses tend to have a pretty short shelf in Hollywood before they are turned out or bounce from relationship to relationship. It's the nature of the beast so I imagine most of them are terribly jaded at some point.

Speaking of how different women were back then..check this commercial out from the 60's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3cBTb3xPc
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Repatriate wrote:
ssjparris wrote:@ globetrotter great post dude. that fits my feelings exactly. I was just recently watching citizen kane. and OMG. the women where so so so alluring and super feminine. i saw one of the main female actesses. so sweet and eloquent and feminine. i then saw her in a video made three decades after the movie came out. she was really manly. and had this angry look on her face. and blamed and joked about how men where her problems. yikes.
Actresses tend to have a pretty short shelf in Hollywood before they are turned out or bounce from relationship to relationship. It's the nature of the beast so I imagine most of them are terribly jaded at some point.

Speaking of how different women were back then..check this commercial out from the 60's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3cBTb3xPc
I won't bother to look as I was around then.

I will simply gaze the eye candy here in China.

On Topic:

Teen Horror Movies.

Sex==Death.

All of the guys hook up and get laid and then their girl turns into a monster and sucks his guts out through his cock.
ijohn
Freshman Poster

Post by ijohn »

It is interesting that people have seen groundhog day and not even noticed the girls the guy actually sleeps with in the movie. It is almost like these women are invisible, not even human.

Since no one else has tried, let's take a look at the possible reasons for the guy's bizzarre behavior in the movie.

Firstly is the need to have 'won' something. To be american of course is to be trying to win all the time every time. If I haven't won I can't feel fulfilled. What do you mean Nancy is a great attractive girl who likes you and wants to share and grow with me. Nah. If she likes me already how can I be 'winning' her? No, no, that won't do. Rita there looks so alluring and sexy. I think I have feelings for her. I must chase her. And when I 'win' it will be so awesome! No 1! The desire to win is confused with feelings of love.

So he is interested in the girl only because she is difficult and so gives him the opportunity to try to win. Subsequently comes the complaint, why can't she be easy? Damn, that is some self- destructive behavior.

- Chasing every and last feeling of infatuation and confusing them also with feelings of love. Our base hormonal impulses an reaction can be truely dire at times and pretty random. It is, oddly enough, easy for men to develop an infatuation for the self-obsessed girl. The girl will have spent enough time grooming herself, will preen, seem self-contained and spout all kinds of intellectual jargon. Men can get infatuated with this image.

They can also be thrown into something like a jealous infatuation too. What she is self-contained and uninterested? She is not into me? I must find a way to get her to be into me, I must win her. This is the standard human impulse to want what you don't have or can't have. Those who are smart people pay no attention to this impulse if it comes up at all, focussing on their Nancy.

Those who follow this impulse invariably end up disappointed. If you do get the girl you will be bitterly disappointed to find she is an ordinary girl just like any other, hardly worth the heroic effort. And you may not get along with her at all and wonder what the hell did you throw your life away for.

- The need to be special, this awful disease. After all to be american is to consider yourself special. You have to be a hero. This means you must win a prize, no matter how awful the prize actually is, any ordinary girl won't do. You can't be with a girl who accepts you as you are, who accepts your ordinary qualities maybe even enjoys them, who want's to learn and grow together. Because that would mean you would have to accept your own ordinary qualities too :). What me, have ordinary qualities? No way!

On the other hand to be the hero in a relationship means you are in control all the time, you know everything and never make a mistake. What me, make mistakes? No way! What me, not know everything, not be a master of everything? No way. I'm no 1, no 1! Learn and grow, I don't need to do that.

- The need to be popular. Far too many men, far more than we might think, act out their high school regrets without even knowing it. So Rita will seem like a better catch to show off. How can I like Nancy? She may not make be seem popular.

- The deadly poison of new age romanticism combined with 'happily ever after'. So a good cute girl who treats me well whom I can respect and love is not good enough. I must feel she is my 'soulmate', the one, with whom it will be 'happily ever after' and there is someone out there like that. I know it. I truely believe it from the fiber of my heart! This is some seriously delusional, dangerous narcissism that can only leave people empty handed.

Many of these behaviors are biology-hormone driven and culture is there to guide a person as to how to handle their biological responses. These are not restricted to americans and people are prone anywhere in the world. They can come to the fore in american men because it is easy for this to happen when the culture has collapsed.

This also explains some of this stuff about so many americans having so few friends. If you are always trying to get a leg up in the group, trying to show you are special how can you make friends? Yo, I did so many women, more than you and all that shit. Friends are not people you judge and compete with, friends are people you share with, whom you relax and be yourself with. The more you judge your friends, the less they are friends.

Well, anyone carrying any of these unhapply behavior patterns would be wise to drop them. So the best lesson learned here that is guaranteed to serve you well, oh so unexpectedly revealed by this movie, is this

Take interest in those people who are interested in you and forget about those who are not.

:) That sounds so simple. :)

If in some part of the world you find people interested in you which you didn't somewhere else that that is where you must be. But the above rule stands there too.

But anyways, good luck men.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Social Engineering

Social Engineering

Social Engineering

it's all...... Social Engineering

get that through your heads. Everything, EVERYTHING, EVERY f***ing Film, TV show, Magazine, coming out of the mainstream, ESPECIALLY HOLLYWOOD has serious elements of brainwashing. Why do you think they call it PROGRAMMING.

Stop complaining about it. It's never going to change, it will only get worse under the current power structure. That doesn't mean you should just accept it and try to make the best out of your life. THIS ISN'T A LIFE.

Learn about the agendas, figure out the techniques, and you will be able to see through it all. To see the farm is to leave it.
Knowledge will serve as an immunity, you can revert the psychological warfare and truly live for the first time. Live, without a monkey on your back or a someone standing on your foot.
Thinking your own thoughts.

Step 1 is to turn off the tv. Leave it off for at least 2 weeks to get rid of the addiction. If you have no self control throw the idiot box out the window

Work on yourself. Your mind deserves better. The average person only uses 8% of their brain capacity. Finding your humanity, your sense takes a few weeks.. but it doesn't take long if you have the desire to seek the truth and to lower your ego! which is a defence mechanism, and it has been diverted to control us.

Go to the library. Your area must have several great libraries, when was the last time you went to one or read an intellectual book? for the few that did, let me guess, harry potter or some confirmation bias bullshit on atheism or cholesterol?

there's nothing wrong with videos. it's the CONTENT on tv thats the problem. It's all controlled. videos can be better than books in some ways if they cause you to think. If the computer isn't enough for you, (and there's a lot of excellent stuff out there, even just on youtube) and you or your family needs to spend time in front of the tv, rent documentaries at the library, netflix, etc. Don't watch the latest Spiderman, Ironman... time killer. You're being programmed.

Listen to this discussion. Start at 7:30 as they really drag the intro..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvdGXiZzDN0

the next part is under "video responses"
listen to the whole thing I dare you! you will better understand why the next generation cares so much about homosexuality, anal penetration.. it's a great example of social engineering.

http://www.activistpost.com/2010/12/10- ... ntrol.html
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

LinuxOnly wrote:Social Engineering

Social Engineering

Social Engineering

it's all...... Social Engineering

get that through your heads. Everything, EVERYTHING, EVERY f***ing Film, TV show, Magazine, coming out of the mainstream, ESPECIALLY HOLLYWOOD has serious elements of brainwashing. Why do you think they call it PROGRAMMING.

Stop complaining about it. It's never going to change, it will only get worse under the current power structure. That doesn't mean you should just accept it and try to make the best out of your life. THIS ISN'T A LIFE.
Your CT is now impinging upon threads that has nothing to do with your crusade.

Posit:

If it's all social engineering, what about someone who doesn't watch TV or read magazines? What about someone who hasn't seen a US-based TV newscast in 2 years? What about someone who doesn't listen to USA radio?
odbo
Veteran Poster

More Social Engineering. Wake up, think for yourself.

Post by odbo »

Understand, besides sodium fluoride in the water (if you're in the US, Canada, England, Israel, Australia) to calcify our pineal glands as well as to dumb us down (more than 20 IQ points over a lifetime), there is ESTROGEN in the water as well as other hormones. Look it up, it's not a secret.

This is why girls are going through puberty as early as 3 years of age, 6-8 is more common (but still crazy).
This is [a large part of] why men are a bunch of pussies.

This is why the media tells us Soy is healthy. That's a mindfuck if there ever was one! Soy is basically a poisenous plant. Asians actually eat it on rare occasions, if they're healthy it's because they eat RAW FOOD (seafood,etc) and don't eat MSG-laden McDonalds. Chinese women know if their husbands have been bad they can punish them with erectile dysfunction (by serving soy for dinner). Soy contrains very high levels of ESTROGEN. In addition it messes with tyrosine in your brain, putting you in a mental fog. Not permanently like fluoride, aspartame in your gum, candy & soda which is an EXCITOTOXIN, or MSG in your salty snacks, noodles & chinese food.. but it non the less makes you into an idiot. Why do you think most of the vegans you meet are so mentally slow. It's not the weed they're smoking!

Try this: eat an entire cup of soy. If you don't have a stomache ache within 30 minutes you've got a stomache made of steel. a 100-200 calorie amount of soy/edamame beans is like daggers for your intestines. feeling ill is what caused me to research this.

Milk causes breast cancer. in the US, breast cancer is the leading cause of death in MALE cancer victims! unless you're at a farm drinking milk straight from the cow, it's NOT HEALTHY. And even that is debatable.. milk is acidic and takes you away from your PH balance (with alkaline) which triggers cancer

what you get in the store is cold-pasturized (look up what this process really is), and unless it's organic it contains steroids/growth-hormones (more cancer)

Instead of Cow milk or Soy milk look into Almond milk, Coconut Milk, Rice milk, it's not some "super food" like Acai or honey (specifically from the queen bee), it's your average food, but it tastes good with cereal/coffee and it won't have your balls shrinking :roll:

more importantly you can take this as another example that 'the matrix' is one big mind-f**k, your whole life has been a lie, everything you hear from the media is a lie, and it's time to be a man by discovering the truth.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

globetrotter wrote: Your CT is now impinging upon threads that has nothing to do with your crusade.

Posit:

If it's all social engineering, what about someone who doesn't watch TV or read magazines? What about someone who hasn't seen a US-based TV newscast in 2 years? What about someone who doesn't listen to USA radio?
what does CT stand for

Global governance. Global communism. International bankers. Understand?

one of the reasons communism was funded in russia. he was also the richest man in the world at the time (ahead of the king of england & rothchild)

America leads the way no question, but regardless of where you are in the globe the latest mental disease is only several years away.
As for the media it's controlled globally. For example Rothchild owns both Reuters & AP.

Don't make the mistake that America is the problem. Just like you shouldn't fall for the line that it's all the Jews (like Henry Ford). Both are just the vehicles, not the drivers. no crappy pun intended..

If you haven't been exposed to the media the last few years, you haven't had things programmed into you. However that doesn't erase or necessarily even less the brainwashing you were previously programmed with. I'm not asking you to become 9/11 truth crusaders or whatever, marching down to your parliament building, You don't have to become engaged in geopolitics, psychology, etc. I'm pleading that you spend a few weeks researching what "they", the architects want from us (the cattle) and their techniques of controlling us. through this you will expose the conditioning you have been victim to and hopefully relearn to think for yourself (and thus be able to trust your opinion for your own, not for the 'common consciousness', or unconscious i should say)
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

LinuxOnly, your speaking my language here! I've already been aware of the issues you've brought up for a number of years now. How long do you think it will take for a percentage of the population to start some type of positive change against these manipulations?

I personally think the higher powers are scared cause the population is starting to wake up and realize what's going on. I think they are full speed ahead trying to push their hidden agendas before the percentages of disagreement with what they are doing are too great to overcome.

A majority of the population are followers and they follow trends. When there is a sufficient wave of resistance in out favor then perhaps these issues can be dealt with directly and minimized or eliminated.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Question: Who owns, runs, casts, and directs movies and situation comedies? These people are absolutely and systematically out to destroy men in the west.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Mr S wrote:LinuxOnly, your speaking my language here! I've already been aware of the issues you've brought up for a number of years now. How long do you think it will take for a percentage of the population to start some type of positive change against these manipulations?

I personally think the higher powers are scared cause the population is starting to wake up and realize what's going on. I think they are full speed ahead trying to push their hidden agendas before the percentages of disagreement with what they are doing are too great to overcome.

A majority of the population are followers and they follow trends. When there is a sufficient wave of resistance in out favor then perhaps these issues can be dealt with directly and minimized or eliminated.
This is why they recently gave the FCC the right to control the internet. Pretty soon forums like these (CT, men's rights, foreign women, etc) will be a thing of the past.

Right click and save every post / thread you find informative. They may not be around forever.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

too much-delete
Last edited by odbo on July 26th, 2012, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ijohn
Freshman Poster

Post by ijohn »

Well coming back to the topic of bizzare behavior in the movie -

Anyone taking an introductory psychology course might come across this experiment.

A scenario is presented with five different solutions of increasing intensity, A, B, C, D and E. (for example five different degrees of treatment for an illness).

One group is shown only the choices A, B and C and asked to pick the solution they would recommend out of the choices given.
Another group is shown the same scenario and the choices C, D and E.

No matter how the scenario is presented, invariably the solutions picked tend towards the middle choice, B for one group and D for the other.

Meaning people tend to gravitate towards the middle reflexively. It seem the 'safe' choice. They gravitate towards what they perceive to be what others will choose, what they imagine is the average (which becomes the popular).

Before people got their idea of average from the people around them, their family members and other members of the tribe, which were better examples of real life behavior, of what they would actually experience in the life they lived.

Today people get their idea of average by what they see on television, which is of course completely made up to shock, thrill and grab a few laughs.

When what is presented as the average is the extreme people will still reflexively gravitate towards that even if it is not useful for them. At least they will do so *initially*.

So today we all have no choice but to be aware and navigate the minefield. It was easier before when what was presented was something human beings actually would experience and need.

But of course once you are aware you can't become unaware. Just the fact that this thread and the observations about the movies exists suggest that people (here at least) are aware and that is great thing. So find your Nancy (if you havent already) and enjoy the love she gives you and give her your love.