Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Chinese moms superior to US Moms?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Chinese moms superior to US Moms?

Postby Rock » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby barbie01 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 am

Maybe because of the tradition an culture. Asian preserves their culture very much. For me that's the reason.
barbie01
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:07 am

Yes they are better by a long shot. American parents tend to focus on developing self-esteem, comfort, and carefree years. Chinese mothers, as well as those from other ethnicity, tend to focus on dogged preparation for future success.

That is the number one reason America is doomed. Our future generations are being dumbed down by MTV, Holywood and video games while the "rise of the rest (not west)" continues with their children mastering high math, computer code, and global economics.

Ask any American kid about economics and you will likely hear something about discount sales and the local mall.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby odbo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am

chinese moms are the worst in the world
i don't know how it was before, i'm sure just like russia it was a spiritual country until rothchild backed communism came and destroyed everything

no one stamps out a soul like a chinese mom.
if you want to lose the will to live, then live with someone like that..

i think it's another case where social engineering purposely gave the woman all the power in society, which it killed all her femininity. that's why the men drink and smoke so much.

it's worse than the psycho mom from malcolm in the middle
http://www.vidyoara.com/izle/8569359486 ... amily-guy/

NO ONE is more cold hearted than a Chinese woman

but american moms? :lol:

my mom always made fun of them. she said they know how to drive their big SUVs but can't cook for shit

the world isn't black and white and 2 wrongs doesn't make a right.
and they probably have more in common than we realize
odbo
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions