How have women made your life hell in the workplace?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The Illusive Man wrote:I'd caution against reading too much into Asian-American success. It's mostly the hordes of new immigrants that are enabling it. Once they stop arriving Asian kids will descend into the same habits as white kids; video games, slackerdom, promiscuity, drug addictions, etc.
Sort-of, there's no Protestant Work Ethic working against them. Many don't live home until they get married, imagine that... My boy Ob is Thai, he's only a bit younger than me (in his 30's) and lives in the family home. His sister only moved out to go to school (UCLA) and when she got married, she's a doctor.

He works for a Insurance company and burns up his money on toys like PS3's, Computers and what all successful Asians buy, expensive German cars. Since he's not paying $700-$1500 a month in rent, he can buy an off-lease E class Benz and hook it up.

So they don't descend into the same habits, because they have more money... If a White kid is shiftless and lazy, nobody cares. Well maybe their parents if they do something embarrassing. I mean you can buy a White guy who was a kid that got into trouble all the time, couldn't hold a job and used to steal cars (never got caught though). You can then write e-books and tell others how to make money online and people listen to you... http://chrisguillebeau.com/3x5/

This is what happens when your White.

When you're Black, how many times do they still talk about Micheal Vick and Dog Fighting which he was never directly involved with?

I rest my case.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

The Illusive Man wrote:I'd caution against reading too much into Asian-American success. It's mostly the hordes of new immigrants that are enabling it. Once they stop arriving Asian kids will descend into the same habits as white kids; video games, slackerdom, promiscuity, drug addictions, etc.
Yea, you have a point. I have seen it myself where second generation Asians turn into chain smoking, video game playing slackers.

From what I have seen, the successful parents are the enablers.... Why does a kid need a 40k car in collage? Why keep giving your kids money when they just spend it on smokes, beer and clubbing?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Really?

djfourmoney wrote: Asians don't shun accomplishment. Go to Rosemead, CA or Irvine or Monterrey Park. There are tons of Asian owned business and banks like Cathy Bank. they get investments from their own people and don't have to go to the White man for money. In fact the biggest purchasers of US Debt is the Chinese and the Japanese.

Black Communities largely do or pay a whole lot of lip service. But this is what happens when you sell a group a people on being second class citizens, then have to admin the Constitution to prevent systemic racism when it didn't prevent it anyway.
Yea, I agree with that. My old stomping grounds was Irvine/Diamond Bar and I saw this myself and have used a few of their banks.

Bottom line is that Asians know how to take care of THEIR OWN (which is good thing).
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

djfourmoney wrote:
Sort-of, there's no Protestant Work Ethic working against them. Many don't live home until they get married, imagine that... My boy Ob is Thai, he's only a bit younger than me (in his 30's) and lives in the family home. His sister only moved out to go to school (UCLA) and when she got married, she's a doctor.

He works for a Insurance company and burns up his money on toys like PS3's, Computers and what all successful Asians buy, expensive German cars. Since he's not paying $700-$1500 a month in rent, he can buy an off-lease E class Benz and hook it up.

So they don't descend into the same habits, because they have more money... If a White kid is shiftless and lazy, nobody cares. Well maybe their parents if they do something embarrassing. I mean you can buy a White guy who was a kid that got into trouble all the time, couldn't hold a job and used to steal cars (never got caught though). You can then write e-books and tell others how to make money online and people listen to you... http://chrisguillebeau.com/3x5/

When you're Black, how many times do they still talk about Micheal Vick and Dog Fighting which he was never directly involved with?

I rest my case.

Michael Vick is a POS and he was directly involved with dog Fighting. I know this "sport" and there is no way he was not involved, or did not know what was going on being that it was on his property.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

If women in the workplace bother you join MBA and start your own business or go into business with some buddies....but stop whining and bitching and DO SOMETHING, eh?

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

djfourmoney wrote: This is what happens when your White.

I rest my case.
DF,
meet my friend Clint Morgan.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/clintonmorgan

As black as the ace of spades.

I hired him to come to Australia in late 99. When I met up with him in a hotel in Melbourne for the first time I exclaimed

"Hey mate, you are black"

He took offense as that is considered "racist" in the USA.

I said to him "Clint. I am not racist and you will barely find a racist guy in Australia, truly, we do not care about the skin colour of people here for the most part. The fact is you will be the ONLY black man at your level in your profession IN THE COUNTRY. Every single man you meet is going to point out to you that you are black because you are, ok?"

He settled a bit and found that, yes, virtually everyone commented on him being black. But being black and such a senior consultant made him "exotic" and he was a real lady killer in Australia. He did very well for himself from 2000 to about 2005 when he left Australia.

He was also GREAT at his job and GREAT at dealing with clients. He was SO GOOD that he eventually wound up the signatory of ALL Business Intelligence projects for a man named Kerry Packer who was the richest man in the country at the time. The letter even had packers signature on it he told me.

He called me and told me "I have died and gone to consultant heaven. I had no chance of ever landing a job like this in the US. Thank you for giving me the chance. Thank you for believing in me."

This man EARNED his way every step of the way. He might not have been as brilliant as some but I NEVER managed a man who was willing to work harder, work longer, as well as do the softer skills thinks with clients.

When I was leaving Australia and did not have a place to stay for a couple of weeks he put me in HIS OWN BED and slept on the couch. He was so thankful for the opportunity he had WON through me it was his little thank you to do that.

And I do mean WON. I scoured our firm for a guy to come to Australia as a telco consultant as I was losing my best guy returning to the US. Clint WON that position fair and square. When I interviewed him and talked to his references NO ONE mentioned he was black. NO ONE.

THAT is what can happen when you are BLACK, DF.

Feel free to link with him and ask him if what I say is true.

Clint is one of the finest men I have ever met. He is one of my closest mates. He is a man of awesome character. If I was even in a trench in a war? He is one of the few men I would want next to me.

And yeah, he's black as the ace of spades. Just take a look at that photo dude!

PS..this is the reference I put on linked in for him.
IT Project Manager - Consultant
ASCENTIAL SOFTWARE (ALL ACQUISITIONS SINCE PRISM SOLUTIONS INC.) Westborough, MA

“In 1999 I became the Professional Services Manager in Ardent in Australia. My #1 Telco guy informed me he needed to relocate back to the US. So I started a search of Ardent to find a suitable replacement on a two year assignment. The successful candidate was Clint Morgan.

As it happened we closed a deal at a Media Company rather than a telco. Circumstances ensued that meant Clint and I worked shoulder to shoulder for more than three months on this deal. I mean days, nights and weekends.

Clint is the COMPLETE professional. The quality of which is very, very rare. His handling of this client was so good that when all consultants were retrenched in the Informix take over the client was delighted to offer Clint a job. Clint was elevated to the role of being responsible for all BI across the group. As he said to me "I think I died and went to consultant heaven".

He went to the client for a three month contract with maybe a month production run in and stayed for five years. This was a VERY tough client. One of the best run companies in Australia and was so because of their no nonsense and no compromise attitude. Clint was very highly regarded by senior management at the client. Under Clints guiding hand as to how the data warehouse was used this client doubled gross profit inside two years in a mature and very competitive industry. The owner of the group cited the company as "the jewel in the corporate crown". When the company was eventually sold off it rated as one of the top 10 best managed companies in its industry in the world.

On the personal side Clint became a close friend. When I was relocating to Europe and was homeless for a few weeks because I stayed on longer than expected Clint would not hear of me living in a hotel. He put me up at his place in style. Of all the people I knew he was the first to make that offer. This is what a true friend does. He does not wait to be asked.

Anyone who has Clint working for them is lucky. I can recommend him very highly for any work in the BI area. And he will also be a very positive personal influence in any team.� February 29, 2012
YOU Peter Nolan, Professional Services Manager, Ardent
managed Clinton at ASCENTIAL SOFTWARE (ALL ACQUISITIONS SINCE PRISM SOLUTIONS INC.) Westborough, MA
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

DJ, interesting how you accuse white men of being racist, but you never mention how Asian people are actually much more racist, and they are racist against anyone who is not Asian, so that means they are equally racist against blacks, whites, spanish.

Why you got to keep demonizing white men?

Anti-feminism is a movement that can unite ALL MEN regardless of their skin color, religion, or nationality. It is a movement for MEN!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

Women in the workplace have intentionally made my life hard because I do not act like the rest of them. I believe in working hard and not using my sexuality to get ahead, and in response they do everything they can to make my workday harder. One of my female supervisors outright hates me and constantly gives me all the menial tasks to perform.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

A woman who actually works hard at her job? Damn. That's very uncommon.

Would you like to sign up for CAF and help put criminal women on trial for their crimes against men?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/usa-women/Home.aspx
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
The Illusive Man
Freshman Poster

Post by The Illusive Man »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:DJ, interesting how you accuse white men of being racist, but you never mention how Asian people are actually much more racist, and they are racist against anyone who is not Asian, so that means they are equally racist against blacks, whites, spanish.

Why you got to keep demonizing white men?

Anti-feminism is a movement that can unite ALL MEN regardless of their skin color, religion, or nationality. It is a movement for MEN!
Acknowledging the truth would unravel the leftist rainbow coalition. Racism is just another form of tribalism which is natural to humans but let's call a spade a spade. If the Chinese were willing to use tanks to mow down their own people in Tienanmen what do you think would have happened to any group they considered sub-human protesting for civil rights? Asians don't study or apologize for the crimes of Genghis Khan or Mao. Empathy, compassion, and even fairness, are practiced only by whites.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

The Illusive Man wrote:Acknowledging the truth would unravel the leftist rainbow coalition. Racism is just another form of tribalism which is natural to humans but let's call a spade a spade. If the Chinese were willing to use tanks to mow down their own people in Tienanmen what do you think would have happened to any group they considered sub-human protesting for civil rights? Asians don't study or apologize for the crimes of Genghis Khan or Mao.
Yea, I'm still baffled by how the Chinese treated the Tibetans who some believe were a surviving group who escaped the last deluge.

The Illusive Man wrote:Empathy, compassion, and even fairness, are practiced only by whites.
Prior to European Colonialism, various indigenous cultures around the world practiced empathy, compassion, and fairness. It's recorded by the Europeans themselves who wrote about what they saw when they first came in contact with indigenous people.

As a matter of fact, (for example) had the Native Americans been ruthless and uncaring, the first Europeans who landed in North America would have been brutally killed or left to die because they had little to no ability to take care of themselves for the first winter here after months out at sea. I would also argue that Europeans took advantage of the kindness that was granted to them by the various people who they came in contact with and this was one key reason as to why they were able to take control over so much land outside of Western Asia.

What I will say though is that Asiatics do have a immensely bloody brutal past and that they're not exactly compassionate. Hell, if you wound up off the coast of Japan mere 600 years ago as a foreigner you would be brutally tortured and killed. But at the same time, maybe that's why they were able to preserve their culture in isolation for so long.
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

Not a very good case

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

Sorry DJ, despite what you said:
If a White kid is shiftless and lazy, nobody cares. Well maybe their parents if they do something embarrassing. I mean you can buy a White guy who was a kid that got into trouble all the time, couldn't hold a job and used to steal cars (never got caught though). You can then write e-books and tell others how to make money online and people listen to you... http://chrisguillebeau.com/3x5/

I rest my case.
I am afraid Michael Vick is not a very good example to use in any comparative analysis with some white kid who stole cars and wrote an e-book and made some money off of it. And you have not presented a very good case.

According to NBC, Vick's contract, which he signed in 2011 with the Eagles, is worth $100 million and is broken down thusly:

2011: $20 million ($10 million base salary, $7 mil signing bonus, $3 mil roster bonus)
2012: $12.5 million base salary
2013: $16.5 million base salary ($3 million guaranteed)
2014: $12.5 million base salary ($3 million roster bonus)
2015: $14.5 million base salary ($2 million roster bonus)

And boo hoo if he owes a lot creditors. The white man didn't force him to spend all his money recklessly. Although he seems to be working on it now.

The white kid who stole cars he set up a website and good for him. But I bet he hasn't seen anything close to the kind of cash Vick can command (and will if he's smart) for the rest of his life.

And, by the way, I'm listening to you, I just disagree with you.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

boycottamericanwomen wrote:A woman who actually works hard at her job? Damn. That's very uncommon.

Would you like to sign up for CAF and help put criminal women on trial for their crimes against men?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/usa-women/Home.aspx
John,
IW is just another lying woman.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

(Sigh)
Like other things DJ4money, you are wrong about the Vick case!

http://aldf.org/article.php?id=928

You might want to stop blaming some people for the actions of others!

You might want to look up the phrase "personal responsibility" and wonder to yourself, why some people have it and others don't!

It has nothing to do with race!

Life is all about choices DJ4Money, it's pretty pathetic to make wrong choices, wrong decisions, and THEN cry "victim" and point the finger at some "race" or "class" or whatever as the cause AND effect for your own life! Pretty pathetic, pretty dishonest, and pretty immature!

Oh and I just love the picture of Tookie Williams you keep posting! Nice role model for young black men! How many young boys and men good ole' Tookie was either directly or indirectly responsible for killing? How many lives ruined by his "organization" and other like it? Is he one of your "heros?" Men like Tookie Williams DID INCREDIBLE DAMAGE to the black community, not in the name of racial pride or racial justice BUT for his own greed. And blacks were the victims without a doubt!

BTW It's not too hard to get a body like Tookie WHEN you have nothing but time to eat and lift weights. It's not genetics!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."