What do Asian men think about "yellow fever"?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
mguy
Junior Poster

What do Asian men think about "yellow fever"?

Post by mguy »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Sigh...even Indian men are starting to feel this way too:

Why Indian women don't marry Indian men...and more!

Look at how this Indian self-hating slut talks trash about 'Brown and Black people' and Indian men (sounds as bad as East Asian women):

Why Brown Girls like White Guys...

Indian women puts video of herself kissing a White men--just to piss off Indian people:

Lots of angry comments on this one....Looks like Westernized Indian women are turning into East Asian American girls, too.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This is how 'real' Indian men deal with their women (when they get out-of-line)--and something East Asian men need to do more of:

Girl slaps Indian man on bus

Westernized Asian and Indian men are too emasculated to do this to their skankified, and Westernized, Asian female counterparts...
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

If they were to interview me:

"I've gotten to a point of accepting this as a reality. It used to solicit emotion from me but I'm done. This is why I choose to be happier abroad. We go abroad, we vote with our feet."
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

The worse part I guess in all this was thinking it was me. When I just moved here (northeast), I noted how much AW/WM there are so I commented on it to my Asian American female buddy one fine spring afternoon.

she says,

"you know.. it's probably in your head. You choose to see this and so you see it everywhere. "

I countered,

"but can you not see that walking for 10 minutes in either direction you are guaranteed to see at least one AF/WM couple? Why are you denying this does not exist when it is self-evident."

she goes,

"you make it your reality. don't be an angry Asian man"

So I embarked on a holy quest of self-improvement and read tons of PUA material. I scored some. But at what cost?

After I traveled and tasted how it was in Asia coming from America, I soon realized that dating in the USA was an uphill battle and not worth pursuing. Now that I verified that the US environment is stacked against me, I will be opting out.

So yeah.. so what happened to my AW friend? Well, what do you expect? She just married a balding white dude.