Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Asian women in western countries

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Asian women in western countries

Postby Banano » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:51 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinSQmP_ ... ature=plcp

Why Western Asian women ARE Western women, not Asian women, being cautious about Asian women who emmigrate to a Western country and even Asian women in their own culture.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Someone » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:29 pm

I like Westernized Asian women far better than FOB Asians.

Westernized Asians dress sexier, they're stylish, elegant, and intelligent, and they speak normal American English. In contrast, FOB Asians tend to be frumpy and a little ugly and a little unsexy.

JMHO. I know it goes against the established opinion here, please don't flame me ;)
Someone
Freshman Poster

Postby Raja » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Someone wrote:I like Westernized Asian women far better than FOB Asians.

Westernized Asians dress sexier, they're stylish, elegant, and intelligent, and they speak normal American English. In contrast, FOB Asians tend to be frumpy and a little ugly and a little unsexy.

JMHO. I know it goes against the established opinion here, please don't flame me ;)

Its all good, some want an Asian look. Others what they perceive as Asian cultural outlook. Westernized Asians also have better behinds and fuller bodies overall in my opinion while those skinny Chinese students and immigrants just don't do it for me.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Postby Someone » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Raja wrote:
Someone wrote:I like Westernized Asian women far better than FOB Asians.

Its all good, some want an Asian look. Others what they perceive as Asian cultural outlook. Westernized Asians also have better behinds and fuller bodies overall in my opinion while those skinny Chinese students and immigrants just don't do it for me.

I agree 100%
Someone
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Westernized Asian women can be even worse than your average American women in many cases. I should know, since I'm an Asian male and know a lot of Westernized Asian women. They are even more materialistic, selfish, judgmental, and obnoxious than your typical white women. And many of them carry self-esteem and identity issues regarding their racial heritage and culture.

Do you guys really want women like that? Of course, everyone has their own preferences, so I apologize if I offend anyone with my opinions. I just state my opinions honestly from my observations.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ph_visitor » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Raja wrote:Westernized Asians also have better behinds and fuller bodies overall in my
opinion while those skinny Chinese students and immigrants just don't do it for me.

Another way of saying that, is that Westernised Asians are fat.

skinny Chinese students and immigrants

That's NORMAL. People are supposed to be skinny.

Give me a skinny Chinese girl with soft skin and a soft, feminine body any day over these toned, masculine, hard-bodied, large-assed, muscular western women of any race.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Return to Asian American Issues