Why don't Asian American Guys bring Girls over from Asia?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
cantonn11
Freshman Poster

Re: Why don't Asian American Guys bring Girls over from Asia?

Post by cantonn11 »

MrMan wrote:
May 30th, 2023, 3:39 pm
I suspect some do. But I cannot think of any first gen Asian Americans I know who have. Maybe an African friend did that, but I am not sure of the details.

I might expect it more among cultures with arranged marriages, but Indians seem to think it is important that a girl's education and status rivals a man's and US universities are high status. They might value that over wives being submissive and diligent around the home.
I believe Asian guys that adopt the MGTOW/Red Pill philosophy are more commonly second gen millennial or Gen Z Asian Americans.
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

cantonn11 wrote:
May 30th, 2023, 6:15 pm
MrMan wrote:
May 30th, 2023, 3:39 pm
I suspect some do. But I cannot think of any first gen Asian Americans I know who have. Maybe an African friend did that, but I am not sure of the details.

I might expect it more among cultures with arranged marriages, but Indians seem to think it is important that a girl's education and status rivals a man's and US universities are high status. They might value that over wives being submissive and diligent around the home.
I believe Asian guys that adopt the MGTOW/Red Pill philosophy are more commonly second gen millennial or Gen Z Asian Americans.
I wonder how common these kinds of asian american guys are? ive never met one IRL, all the asian guys ive met have been indifferent to politics or theyve been full soy lefty types
MechWarrior
Freshman Poster

Post by MechWarrior »

I met a bunch in China, they're cool. The ones you're talking about Kukushka are Western born and raised.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

cantonn11 wrote:
May 30th, 2023, 3:04 pm
josephty2 wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 3:14 am
My guess is that Asian Americans have plenty of stuff to do.

Its rare. Usually if it happens its because their parents decided to move back to Asia, bringing their children with them. Their children develop their career and figure out things. Then among these small percentages, a fraction of them go back to the USA.
I believe more single Asian American guys still in the US are adopting the MGTOW/Red Pill philosophy as they gain awareness of the divorce laws and family courts in the US where a man can lose everything including assets and children to his ex-wife in a divorce.
Blue pill philosophy (the matrix movie). Basically it's one of the 48 laws of power (Robert Greene), law 38, think as you want, behave like others, their behavior is closer to blue pill though their thought process or internet activity is red pill

Asian American men might be on average taller than average asian men back in Asia, though Winston pointed out why don't they go to Asia?

Think about it, if they were born in the USA, it requires quite a bit to relocate to Asia. They would have to accidentally say something nice to the wrong person, or like something unpopular (have a certain graphic shirt). It's all survival.

They would never go estp mode and relocate to Asia just to get a date.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
tiagomoncada
Freshman Poster

Post by tiagomoncada »

ladislav wrote:
December 4th, 2012, 3:09 pm
With all the anger raised by AA males I have noticed that there is no big movement among them to get online and bring over a nice girl from VN, Thailand, Philippines, etc.

You can get on various Asian dating sites and there are hundreds of thousands of gorgeous Asian girls starving for love, dying to meet a nice guy, get married and go live in the US. And they will be twice as happy to see someone who looks like them rather than a long-nosed, 6 foot tall and 200 lbs Joe. But who is mostly browsing these sites? White and sometimes black guys.

Singaporeans and Koreans fly in droves to VN and Cambodia, and the TWese go to China to get beautiful , mostly virgin and clean traditional wives. But you rarely hear about AA men doing that. Why?

So who flies to Asia out of the US ( the West) to get girls- mostly white guys! Isn't it ridiculous? You have all these pasty-faced corn bred white men getting married in Asia and bringing the girls back to the US while so many angry AA are in the US frustrated as heck and b-tching about AA girls dating white guys and organizing their Mein Kampf movements.

All the while so many white guys are actively mixing with Asians through the so called mail order bride industry.

Also, you rarely see AA guys flying to the FSU. Granted, maybe those girls are not that anxious to meet a Chinese American but they are far less prejudiced than Anglo girls in the USA.

So,what gives?
ive known quite a few aa who went back to their country of origin to get married and came back with a wife. its also true that the aa often times have bad reputations in their home country, but theres gold diggers everywhere to where you should be able to find someone. fsu the college?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

ladislav wrote:
December 4th, 2012, 3:09 pm
You can get on various Asian dating sites and there are hundreds of thousands of gorgeous Asian girls starving for love, dying to meet a nice guy, get married and go live in the US.
Not exactly true... yes, there are hundreds of thousands of Asian girls on dating sites, wanting to meet their 'porener prince' and go abroad. But no, the vast majority of them aren't "gorgeous", only a handful are exceptional. The prettiest top-tier Asian girls don't go on dating sites and almost exclusively date locals. White men online with an Asian fetish just consider any girl who isn't a purple-haired hambeast "gorgeous". The bar is just about on the floor, and guys are very easily satisfied. They'd r ealize this if they actually went abroad rather than pick and choose girls online as if browsing the Ikea website catalogue. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

If they bring toilets over from Asia then they will quickly become spoiled western whores like all of the other toilets.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

The girl in Asia: Friend groups consist of a person who would get arrested in the United States. They convince each other to reduce Asian American immigrants and reduce tourist traps.

Also, Asian American guys who go to Asia tend be be kinda an outcast in some way, it's like the dude who dropped out of police academy.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.