Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Postby Cornfed » March 15th, 2015, 4:23 am

http://www.hyphenmagazine.com/blog/archive/2010/05/study-finds-disturbing-std-rates-among-asian-americans

But we found that Asian American young women are at risk of high STDs. For instance, Asian American women had a higher prevalence of STDs than White women in both 1995 (10.4% vs. 7.7) and 2001 (13.5% vs. 8.3%). The incidence of STDs (not diagnosed with STDs in 1995, but developed STIs in 2001) among Asian American women was also higher than that of White women." Moreover, the power dynamic between genders became immediately clear. Asian American women were four times more likely to have a STD than their male counterparts.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5563
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Postby OutWest » March 15th, 2015, 4:38 am

Cornfed wrote:http://www.hyphenmagazine.com/blog/archive/2010/05/study-finds-disturbing-std-rates-among-asian-americans

But we found that Asian American young women are at risk of high STDs. For instance, Asian American women had a higher prevalence of STDs than White women in both 1995 (10.4% vs. 7.7) and 2001 (13.5% vs. 8.3%). The incidence of STDs (not diagnosed with STDs in 1995, but developed STIs in 2001) among Asian American women was also higher than that of White women." Moreover, the power dynamic between genders became immediately clear. Asian American women were four times more likely to have a STD than their male counterparts.



If we go with the highest number, what are the 86.5 percent?
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Postby Cornfed » March 15th, 2015, 4:45 am

OutWest wrote:If we go with the highest number, what are the 86.5 percent?

Whores who aren't currently infected.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5563
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Postby MarcosZeitola » March 15th, 2015, 7:40 am

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:If we go with the highest number, what are the 86.5 percent?

Whores who aren't currently infected.


Or simply not whores. Some girls rebel against a ridiculously strict upbringing, and Asian-(American) parents are known to put a lot of pressure on their offspring (the Tiger Mom, Amy Chua, comes to mind). The same happens to parents of other cultures and ethnic groups who put a lot of pressure on their children to succeed, once they live in the West; they'll do everything God has forbidden.

There are also still families who find the right balance, who make things work, and who end up raising healthy and lovely daughters, and strong sons. Among these families' daughters, you will find the 86.5 percent. Also among the 86.5: those smart enough to actually use protection and NOT catch anything funky, but still slutty as hell. :lol:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Postby Yohan » March 15th, 2015, 12:34 pm

This article is 5 years old, somewhat outdated, and also misleading, it is about 'Asian and Pacific Islander women' of any age, comparing a small group of Asian Americans with a large group of 'not Asian Americans'.

There’s a perception that Asian Americans in particular aren’t practicing sexually risky behaviors. But we found that Asian American young women are at risk of high STDs.


I see hardly a reason why an American woman should have more or less risky sex solely because of her race. An Asian American is still an American woman after all.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2377
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Postby OutWest » March 15th, 2015, 3:52 pm

[Noondote="MarcosZeitola"]
Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:If we go with the highest number, what are the 86.5 percent?

Whores who aren't currently infected.


Or simply not whores. Some girls rebel against a ridiculously strict upbringing, and Asian-(American) parents are known to put a lot of pressure on their offspring (the Tiger Mom, Amy Chua, comes to mind). The same happens to parents of other cultures and ethnic groups who put a lot of pressure on their children to succeed, once they live in the West; they'll do everything God has forbidden.

There are also still families who find the right balance, who make things work, and who end up raising healthy and lovely daughters, and strong sons. Among these families' daughters, you will find the 86.5 percent. Also among the 86.5: those smart enough to actually use protection and NOT catch anything funky, but still slutty as hell. :lol:[/quote]

He is just annoyed, as in sour grapes because some Asian American girl slapped him and walked away...
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Postby MarcosZeitola » March 15th, 2015, 3:57 pm

OutWest wrote:He is just annoyed, as in sour grapes because some Asian American girl slapped him and walked away...


There's a story I want to know more about... I have always wondered what it was that made Cornfed so bitter, and why he was still single and not going anywhere at his age (I calculate from his posts and his profile picture he's in his late thirties at least). Sour grapes indeed. Also curious why a girl would slap him, lol. He doesn't seem cheeky enough to slap her butt, maybe he was drunk? :lol:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Postby OutWest » March 15th, 2015, 4:12 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
OutWest wrote:He is just annoyed, as in sour grapes because some Asian American girl slapped him and walked away...


There's a story I want to know more about... I have always wondered what it was that made Cornfed so bitter, and why he was still single and not going anywhere at his age (I calculate from his posts and his profile picture he's in his late thirties at least). Sour grapes indeed. Also curious why a girl would slap him, lol. He doesn't seem cheeky enough to slap her butt, maybe he was drunk? :lol:


I figure he copped a feel, and got the poop slapped out of him.
Maybe he was drunk- but at any rate, there is a back story to this post that we will not ever hear.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Postby Cornfed » March 16th, 2015, 6:26 am

What the hell are you people talking about? I am merely pointing out that AAW really are sluts in the main like many AAM on here have said. Obviously not every episode of f***ing results in infection and most infections can currently be cured, so the percentage infected indicates an awful lot of slutishness.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5563
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Postby Jonny Law » March 16th, 2015, 4:58 pm

Thanks Cornfed,

I will be sticking with the Asian-Asian women not Asian-American. The average cost for me visiting Asia is about $3,000.

My advice no matter the race make sure she is a virgin. And if she says she is she is almost always a liar.

The lowest rate of STDs is in the Islamic community because they have the highest rate of virgins.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 914
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Asian AW are disease-ridden whores

Postby Dragon » April 1st, 2015, 7:14 am

The Asian American womenz in the west is all sorts of f***ed up. I wouldn't touch them with a white guy's dick.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: October 23rd, 2012, 6:31 am


Return to Asian American Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest