Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Check this out. It's kind of funny. The Asians who are my fans are termed HAAM on the Asia's Finest site. Have a look. I've bolded the part I'm talking about. After it, I'm considered the HAAM's "champion". lol
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.p ... 0&start=20
"Now, this can manifest itself in many different archetypes/stereotypes:
1. The Bitter Asian Man (BAM) - upset that "The Man" is stealing his women, his lot in lot, swalled all the negative media stereotypes, has admitted defeat, blames Asian Women and his parents for his woes, and writes self-loathing websites for catharsis like:
1. White Girls Don't Want Us
2. Asian Girls Don't Want Us
3. Western Society Hates Us
4. Nature Hates Us
5. The Asian Parent Syndrome
2. The Angry Asian Man (AAM) - builds a lot of internal anger. What he does with it then categorizes him as either two subcategories:
1. Angry, Political, & Active (APA) - likes to become involved in race/gender political activism usually by writing, but rarely taking real life action with real life consequences
2. Angry, Asian & Silent (@$$) - the scariest of all these negative men, the silent ones let their negative energy fester inside of them, keeping absolutely silent, until they implode in either Self-Pity Parties, sits at home and Mentally Masturbates
3. The "Happier Abroad" (read: Cowardly) Asian Man (HAAM) - more proactive than many, these are the ones who go overseas to be Sex Tourists, utitilze their First World Country Status and Wealth to have "success" with mail order brides in Eastern Europe and the less developed Asian countries. Winston Wu is their champion.
4. The Recovering Angry Asian Man (RAAM) - he wants to improve, maybe taken some steps, but lacks a sure plan to improve both his outer and inner self. He may still harbor some Inner @$$hole aspects, but generally engages in positive pursuits:
1. Fallout Central AA Political Podcast with Will and Albert
2. Comics like Secret Asian Man by Tak Toyoshima
3. Musician or Rapper
4. Active Recovering Angry Asian Man (aRAAM) who decides to take further action like becoming better with women (but not necessarily a Pick Up Artist as those are two separate pursuits (ie formerly Gatsby now knighted as Goldman Sacks)
5. The Confident Asian @$$hole Man (CAAM) - guys like PJammer who are sure of themselves, push themselves to improve, affects the world around them, has fun in the process, helps himself, helps others, but MOST ESPECIALLY, won't take $hit from either the world and people."