Has anyone been to Georgia?

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
TinaFray
Freshman Poster

Has anyone been to Georgia?

Post by TinaFray »

Hey guys!
I really want to go there this spring.Can anyone share their experience.I heard they are very hospitable and openminded.
I planned to discover this country by hitch-hiking and couchserfing. Do you think it's safe in Georgia?
Thanks in advance!
http://writemyessayforcheap.blogspot.com
Life-hacks worth spreading
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Has anyone been to Georgia?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yes, I have indeed been there and you would be a fool to hitch-hike there, especially if you are female. Lose that plan.

Georgia is a nice place, but open-minded they are not. They are resisting the pro-homosexual agenda and they are steeped in Georgian Orthodox religious principles.

The good thing is they are welcoming to Americans, but the bad thing is feminism is taking hold there more strongly each year as a reaction to strong social mores that restrict women.

All in all, it is worth a visit, but guys often are sexually aggressive with western women, and guys should not expect to date and lay women without considerable time and effort.