Steve, Darren and Rock are all in Angeles now!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Steve, Darren and Rock are all in Angeles now!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Steve Neese, DarrenFW, and Rock are all in Angeles now! Wow, that's a lot of people to meet up with. I'm sure we will all have fun and good conversation together.

Steve was originally not going to be able to make it, cause his boss said his sales were too low for him to be taking a vacation, but he somehow managed it. I can't wait to hear how he did it. It will be fun to meet him finally.

Ladislav, where are you now? Do you have time to meet up with us?

Anyway, talk to you all later.

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well Steve Neese is here. He is having a blast. Tonight he had multiple women wanting to meet him at the same time, some of which were hot, so he had to cancel on some of them. It was a hard decision for him. Poor Steve. lol

Rock and Steve enjoyed meeting each other. Steve is a great guy. Very sincere, pleasant, laid back, mellow, etc. He also looks 20 years younger than his age too, amazingly.

I think that since Steve comes across as so sincere, likable and believable, that he would make a great international dating ambassador as well. Darren and I suggested that he do little group conferences in private restaurant rooms or something, to get started, where he could share his findings, discoveries, comparisons and research with a dozen guys or so. From there, he could use it as a launching pad to do public seminars.

Tomorrow Steve is going to Cebu, to meet up with Darren. If anyone has any suggestions for him, post them here.

DarrenFW, a member of this forum, said he had a romantic time with a great girl in Cebu. Perhaps he can tell us about it when he has time.

When I get a chance, I'll post some pics of me and Steve, and of some of his girls too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, amazingly, after I had a good time with Rock and Steve, and flirted with some hot girls that turned on my hormones and made me feel alive again, lol, my chronic cough suddenly stopped. Perhaps all my negative thoughts and feelings about Angeles City manifested into a chronic cough, and once I had positive emotions, it canceled the effect? lol.

Who knows. We are only beginning to understand the mind/body connection and how it affects healing, the immune system, and the power of the placebo effect.

Anyway, with my chronic cough gone, my health is pretty much back to normal now. Whew. And I guess my sexual desires have returned as well. :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve is back in Manila now to visit a girl he really wants to get serious with and meet her family.

He told me that Cebu is much nicer and cleaner than Manila, and a better place to live.

Darren just posted a successful trip report here:

viewtopic.php?t=11220