Droid´s South America report (Ecuador + Colombia)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Amaziah
Freshman Poster

Re: Droid´s South America report (Ecuador + Colombia)

Post by Amaziah »

That sounds good the way you have talked about this all, most importantly the things which are necessary for you to go through are the things which are necessary for us to do and also through basics we can do to another moment where things can be tremendous and that is the way how it is fine enough.
For me the most reasonable source of traveling is kissimmee to boca raton transportation and i find it useful every time.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I was thinking about visiting Columbia, probably Medellin. I don't speak Spanish. Aren't there a lot of expats there? How is it and what can you tell me about the place? Where do you live that you can get a $250 apt. How is it there? Thanks.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Droid´s SouthAmerica report (Ecuador + Colombia)

Post by Tapatio89 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:no homo but your a good looking guy you would clean up in asia for sure. You have a look though that wont stand out in south america I think. If you were blonde and blue eyed maybe youd get special attention there.

Why are the slovakians nicer to you? Thats odd. Personally I dont like people south of the border so it must be a culture thing. Russian and eastern women are a bit too picky and masculine for me but id rather go there than latin america
Good looking guy?! Are you FUKCING kidding me? The guy is too scared to show his photo and likes to defamate others.

In reality, he is fat, ugly, bald, and dress sloppy.

Very far from good looking. I AM good looking, he is not

Unless of course, you like fat people like him :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:no homo but your a good looking guy you would clean up in asia for sure. You have a look though that wont stand out in south america I think. If you were blonde and blue eyed maybe youd get special attention there.

Why are the slovakians nicer to you? Thats odd. Personally I dont like people south of the border so it must be a culture thing. Russian and eastern women are a bit too picky and masculine for me but id rather go there than latin america
Good looking guy?! Are you FUKCING kidding me? The guy is too scared to show his photo and likes to defamate others.

In reality, he is fat, ugly, bald, and dress sloppy.

Very far from good looking. I AM good looking, he is not

Unless of course, you like fat people like him :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is interesting that Tapatio is quoting newlifephilippines on a thread that has been buried for a while. NLP was a confirmed troll, pretending to be a white guy in Philippines. I guess it could be a coincidence.
I found this thread out of coincidence. I do not know whonthe hell are you talking about
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
droid wrote:Hey what's up guys. I've been traveling for a couple of days here, I don't have pictures as everdred, but i'll try to paste some in later on.

I'm in Quito right now (ecuador's capital), i'm kind of delighted by the change from the same old boring FL suburb I was in till last week. Changing your setting is so refreshing, like a brain massage.
I had been here in the past a couple of times but this time around I have more of a global notion about things. One of the things that I want to point out first is that the price levels are insane, many things are way more expensive than in the states, and yet people flock the shops and markets like if nothing. I think there is a huge financial bubble in southamerica, like i was telling starchild the other day, but i didn't imagine it had reached these levels. For me it's Ok, but i cant' imagine what it's like for those outeside the cashflow..
As far as the good stuff goes, there are TONS, and I mean TONS of women 18-35; my eyes are literally sore from seeing so many cute girls, they're not all models or anything, but it's a never ending flow of 5,6,7,8,9s, 5,6,7,8,9s my goodness, unlike bullshit FL. There's at least something to work with. The other thing is that they don't have tattoos! I'm kind of mesmerized.

Notably there´s girls for just about every taste. About 5-10% of the population is white around here so you do see plenty of hot dirty-blonde girls with green eyes, you also see mixed girls, and more native ones. There's something for everyone.

I must mention that this is quite a conservative country and the hot-latin wild-life image does not apply, as the demographics is more unique, it's hard to explain. It's very evident there are more traditional values still present. The women are more demure and proper, and you see them with their parents and-or the 'official' boyfriend. In this sense I dont' think you can monger around much, but rather finding a decent wife here would be pretty damn cool, perhaps guys like hammanta, duende (if he wasn't already married), and even ghost if he de-jaded and started from scratch.
As for myself, I'd love to come back as soon as possible, but I'm still commited to my asia trip, and who knows what'll happen there.

Some of the cliques in the upper scale places seem rathee unpenetrable, it seems you would have to spend a couple months to start building a circle to be introduced to some of the girls. And like I said you'd probably be expected to form at least a semi-formal relationship.
I've been heavily 'eyed' by at least a dozen girls, although I haven't been able to convert that, as I'm with some acquaintances and long-story short I have to stay respectful. I'm also going thru "detoxing" as it's been only a couple days.

Another thing to note is that there is still a de-facto caste-system, with plenty of overlaps of course, but it seems everyone takes their place without resentment (reminds me of China). I'm not condoning anything here just making an observation.

Anyways, It seems every dude can get something here, i see so-so guys with decent looking girls, it's very promising. Although I do spot some occasional tall dudes with three-day beards that raise a red flag, but it might not be a big issue. The supply is the key.

I'm gonna be here for about a week total :( but 'll keep adding to this post in the next few days. I'll be heading to Colombia next, which seems will be a lot wilder.

Excuse the weird writing and spelling as these keyboards here are not the same.
TBC...
Hey f.uck the bulls.hit: when are you going to smash? P4P or the P is free! Smash something x favor! This is not a report until you find a wifey and/or give us meticulous grimey gooey details of getting one of those mujeres arrechas down there. Or open a business or something scientific you noticed down there. You aren't saying anything; it's idle thus far. LOL Droid, you and I are on good terms, but c'mon man, use your time wisely down there. I see why some HA posters hate Will N. Dowd....he was the smash king for a minute on here this site.
Come on, he is uncapable to have a wife. Look at that sore loser, middle age, fat, old, ulgy, dresses poorly, poor hygiene. And I know this because otherwise, he would be man enough to show a photo of him. But he is too scared to be drawn back to reality. Until he is married, shows a photo of him, stops bullying younger, handsome men than him, then I stop being skeptical about his claims. Otherwise, this means war.

This, my fellow forum members, Droid, Ghost and the bastard of Drealm are the closest to the real-life version of Charisma Man :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

WorldTraveler wrote:I was thinking about visiting Columbia, probably Medellin. I don't speak Spanish. Aren't there a lot of expats there? How is it and what can you tell me about the place? Where do you live that you can get a $250 apt. How is it there? Thanks.
It's blatantly obvious that you don't speak Spanish; after all, you have spelled "Columbia" incorrectly. No native Spanish speaker would spell it like that. #deadgiveaway #shalamar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tapatio89 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
droid wrote:Hey what's up guys. I've been traveling for a couple of days here, I don't have pictures as everdred, but i'll try to paste some in later on.

I'm in Quito right now (ecuador's capital), i'm kind of delighted by the change from the same old boring FL suburb I was in till last week. Changing your setting is so refreshing, like a brain massage.
I had been here in the past a couple of times but this time around I have more of a global notion about things. One of the things that I want to point out first is that the price levels are insane, many things are way more expensive than in the states, and yet people flock the shops and markets like if nothing. I think there is a huge financial bubble in southamerica, like i was telling starchild the other day, but i didn't imagine it had reached these levels. For me it's Ok, but i cant' imagine what it's like for those outeside the cashflow..
As far as the good stuff goes, there are TONS, and I mean TONS of women 18-35; my eyes are literally sore from seeing so many cute girls, they're not all models or anything, but it's a never ending flow of 5,6,7,8,9s, 5,6,7,8,9s my goodness, unlike bullshit FL. There's at least something to work with. The other thing is that they don't have tattoos! I'm kind of mesmerized.

Notably there´s girls for just about every taste. About 5-10% of the population is white around here so you do see plenty of hot dirty-blonde girls with green eyes, you also see mixed girls, and more native ones. There's something for everyone.

I must mention that this is quite a conservative country and the hot-latin wild-life image does not apply, as the demographics is more unique, it's hard to explain. It's very evident there are more traditional values still present. The women are more demure and proper, and you see them with their parents and-or the 'official' boyfriend. In this sense I dont' think you can monger around much, but rather finding a decent wife here would be pretty damn cool, perhaps guys like hammanta, duende (if he wasn't already married), and even ghost if he de-jaded and started from scratch.
As for myself, I'd love to come back as soon as possible, but I'm still commited to my asia trip, and who knows what'll happen there.

Some of the cliques in the upper scale places seem rathee unpenetrable, it seems you would have to spend a couple months to start building a circle to be introduced to some of the girls. And like I said you'd probably be expected to form at least a semi-formal relationship.
I've been heavily 'eyed' by at least a dozen girls, although I haven't been able to convert that, as I'm with some acquaintances and long-story short I have to stay respectful. I'm also going thru "detoxing" as it's been only a couple days.

Another thing to note is that there is still a de-facto caste-system, with plenty of overlaps of course, but it seems everyone takes their place without resentment (reminds me of China). I'm not condoning anything here just making an observation.

Anyways, It seems every dude can get something here, i see so-so guys with decent looking girls, it's very promising. Although I do spot some occasional tall dudes with three-day beards that raise a red flag, but it might not be a big issue. The supply is the key.

I'm gonna be here for about a week total :( but 'll keep adding to this post in the next few days. I'll be heading to Colombia next, which seems will be a lot wilder.

Excuse the weird writing and spelling as these keyboards here are not the same.
TBC...
Hey f.uck the bulls.hit: when are you going to smash? P4P or the P is free! Smash something x favor! This is not a report until you find a wifey and/or give us meticulous grimey gooey details of getting one of those mujeres arrechas down there. Or open a business or something scientific you noticed down there. You aren't saying anything; it's idle thus far. LOL Droid, you and I are on good terms, but c'mon man, use your time wisely down there. I see why some HA posters hate Will N. Dowd....he was the smash king for a minute on here this site.
Come on, he is uncapable to have a wife. Look at that sore loser, middle age, fat, old, ulgy, dresses poorly, poor hygiene. And I know this because otherwise, he would be man enough to show a photo of him. But he is too scared to be drawn back to reality. Until he is married, shows a photo of him, stops bullying younger, handsome men than him, then I stop being skeptical about his claims. Otherwise, this means war.

This, my fellow forum members, Droid, Ghost and the bastard of Drealm are the closest to the real-life version of Charisma Man :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jajajaja Que bromista eres tu! I likes, I likes.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Jajajaja Que bromista eres tu! I likes, I likes.
Sucking up to him won't make you more spanish E.I., he's been exposed, or are you into trannies as well?
At least have the decency to admit you were wrong.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Jajajaja Que bromista eres tu! I likes, I likes.
Sucking up to him won't make you more spanish E.I., he's been exposed, or are you into trannies as well?
At least have the decency to admit you were wrong.
Droid how about leaving him alone and stfu, be a f***ing man and defend yourself like one.

And for you, my forum members I have The adventures of The Three Fracasados (Losers, aka Droid, Drealm and Ghost) in Thailand. This will surprise you (or most likely not) of who they really are rather than who they really think they are :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drealm with his Pattaya Thai Lady. Dude, my wife is far much hotter than your cheapo, low class woman. You sure have ugly taste in dames. Is this the best you can do? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :

Ghost doing his so called "game" to attract the ladies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You think by showing your ugly pregnant belly you will attract a mate? What are you, a hippopotamus? The poor gal is looking at you at what the f**k are you doing, loser :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And last, but not least, my dear old friend Droid. Besides being a crossdresser, he also is a closeted pedophile. Dude, you find my wife ugly becaus she looks like a woman, but your gal is ugly and looks like a f***ing Teletubby. I will report you to Child Protection Services for your sick twisted mind. And lastly, your fashion looks so f***ing tacky :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This, my friends, is how our three fellow forum members really are when meeting innocent foreing women. Lets give them an AWWWWWWWWWW for being the sore losers they are :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

tapatio89 wrote:your fashion looks so f***ing tacky
Yep, you're a purse-slinging queer lol.
Instead of wasting time, you should already be begging Winston to delete the threads in which you are exposed, dimwit
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
tapatio89 wrote:your fashion looks so f***ing tacky
Yep, you're a purse-slinging queer lol.
Instead of wasting time, you should already be begging Winston to delete the threads in which you are exposed, dimwit
I dress much better than you and get the girls, unlike you, fatboy. Real men we dress stylish. Only low class like you dress like slobs.

I am not a coward like you. I know you would do it because you are not man enough. Face it, pal
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

tapatio89 wrote:I am not a coward like you. I know you would do it because you are not man enough. Face it, pal
No, because i'm not a purse-slinging, tranny-blowing homo like you, so i've never had to beg anyone to delete any threads
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:No, because i'm not a purse-slinging, tranny-blowing homo like you, so i've never had to beg anyone to delete any threads
Have any proof of that, asshole? Are there photos of me sucking a tranny´s cock? No, so then, stop with the childish bullshit and grow up.

And I am more man enough by a lot not only physically, but mentally.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:No, because i'm not a purse-slinging, tranny-blowing homo like you, so i've never had to beg anyone to delete any threads
Have any proof of that, asshole? Are there photos of me sucking a tranny´s cock? No, so then, stop with the childish bullshit and grow up.

And I am more man enough by a lot not only physically, but mentally.
You're confession is up there for all to see on the other thread.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Preven ... ow/2829804
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 31#p258031
Why do yo keep digging yourself into a hole?

Yawnn, this is boring now, let's see what the poll outcome says